Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:54:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

In whitepaper it is written:

Initially the FLIX Token Support Fund will hold 20% of the distributed Tokens as well as any unsold FLIX Tokens if applicable.
The Token Support Fund will also hold the FLIX Tokens, which have been repurchased by way of the automatic re-purchase function on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.

Does this mean that unsold tokens will not be burned? So to maintain the price of tokens will only be re-purchase tokens?
Also, which of the exchanges currently support the listing of ERC223 tokens? It seems that even Etherdelta does not support.

after buy back, what will to do with the token? rewarding it to visitors? producers?
and, what different between ERC20 and ERC223?

There are several technical differences. The ERC223 standard is better than the old ERC20 standard. But the new standard does not support exchanges. Maybe now some already support it, but last year none of the exchanges worked with ERC223. And I know that for example, the developer of SDRN first released ERC223 tokens and then had to swap the old ERC20 standard precisely because of compatibility for the listing on the exchange.

I remember reading about that. It seems ERC223 was ahead of its time back then. Maybe times have changed though. I'm always for technological progress if it makes sense.

i ever have SDRN token before swap, and i can sell it on ED. and yes, ERC 223 is better in transfering and executing tx, faster and only needed little gas in huge transaction number.

So would that mean not even trading them on Etherdelta would be possible because for ED it has to be an ERC20 token?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:20:56 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 10:34:10 PM by CryptoCutie

jep, read the Whitepaper, on the Whitepaper you will find all the informations.  Wink
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

CRYPTOFLIX BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525

CryptoFlix bounty campaign has just been launched! Feel free to join!

It would have been great if there was a signature campaign for member rank at least. Anyways, can anyone tell me whether the bounty campaigns do really bring investors to the project.?

Yeah its always good to have more people doing the marketing campaign to spread the idea about the project fast.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

It would have been great if there was a signature campaign for member rank at least. Anyways, can anyone tell me whether the bounty campaigns do really bring investors to the project.?

Yeah its always good to have more people doing the marketing campaign to spread the idea about the project fast.

I can't tell with 100% certainty that bounty campaigns bring investors into a project. I also saw projects with no bounty program at all that were successful but the bigger part of the ICOs nowadays launch their own bounty program. And I think they wouldn't all do that if it were for nothing.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

In whitepaper it is written:

Initially the FLIX Token Support Fund will hold 20% of the distributed Tokens as well as any unsold FLIX Tokens if applicable.
The Token Support Fund will also hold the FLIX Tokens, which have been repurchased by way of the automatic re-purchase function on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.

Does this mean that unsold tokens will not be burned? So to maintain the price of tokens will only be re-purchase tokens?
Also, which of the exchanges currently support the listing of ERC223 tokens? It seems that even Etherdelta does not support.

after buy back, what will to do with the token? rewarding it to visitors? producers?
and, what different between ERC20 and ERC223?

There are several technical differences. The ERC223 standard is better than the old ERC20 standard. But the new standard does not support exchanges. Maybe now some already support it, but last year none of the exchanges worked with ERC223. And I know that for example, the developer of SDRN first released ERC223 tokens and then had to swap the old ERC20 standard precisely because of compatibility for the listing on the exchange.

I remember reading about that. It seems ERC223 was ahead of its time back then. Maybe times have changed though. I'm always for technological progress if it makes sense.

i ever have SDRN token before swap, and i can sell it on ED. and yes, ERC 223 is better in transfering and executing tx, faster and only needed little gas in huge transaction number.

So would that mean not even trading them on Etherdelta would be possible because for ED it has to be an ERC20 token?
I think so, I haven't seen any erc223 token on etherdelta.
CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

Hey everyone, Christian here from CRYPTOFLIX.

There have been some questions about how the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace will work and what types of projects we expect to see. Also, there seems to be a belief that major filmmakers and studios have enough money to finance films by themselves, so I just wanted to share some of the ideas and plans we have regarding this.

First of all, financing a film or a TV series is not easy for most filmmakers, even for good ones. There seems to often be a gap of 15-20% which is typically financed by wealthy individuals or investment companies. Sometimes the last part is financed by banks or other specialized film financing sources. Very often there are many layers of financing and as these layers are in different positions when the income from the film starts to flow, there are different layers of risks and rewards involved.

Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction.

In the White Paper we have used the example below:

A renowned producer is seeking gap financing for an English language horror movie. The movie will star a cast of renowned, but not “A-List”, actors.

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet. This will provide FLIX token holders with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income, which will serve as a guide for the token holder into the profitable world of film financing.

Other examples of potential projects needing financing could be:

A high quality independent film project, which unexpectedly attracts an A-List Actor to star. This happens and the producers will need to quickly find the extra financing to be able to cover the increased cost, which they are naturally willing to bear because the involvement of a star actor could hugely affect the financial outcome of a film.

Or

A distributor wants to pre-buy the rights to distribute a quality film and is looking for financing to be able to enter into an agreement with the sales agent before a film festival. A distributor is first in line to receive his/her share of the profits and the risk is different than that of the producer.

Now finally regarding the investment process we will use Smart Contracts and internal 1:1 fiat pegged stable FilmCoins to avoid exposure to the potential fluctuations in the crypto currency prices.
As a FLIX Token holder, you will have access to the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace, where you will be able to see the projects you can invest in and their term sheets. When you invest in a project, CRYPTOFLIX will deposit your FLIX Tokens into a FilmCoin smart contract and you will receive 1:1 fiat pegged internal FilmCoins which represent your investment.
If and when the film project is a success and recoups profits, the initial FLIX Tokens used as collateral is returned to your digital wallet, while the yield is given as internal FilmCoins.
I personally think that this is a film financing platform which has a big potential. Please read the white paper on www.cryptoflix.io.

I hope that helps.

Christian Falkenberg Husum
CEO of CRYPTOFLIX
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

There have been some questions about how the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace will work and what types of projects we expect to see. Also, there seems to be a belief that major filmmakers and studios have enough money to finance films by themselves, so I just wanted to share some of the ideas and plans we have regarding this.

First of all, financing a film or a TV series is not easy for most filmmakers, even for good ones. There seems to often be a gap of 15-20% which is typically financed by wealthy individuals or investment companies. Sometimes the last part is financed by banks or other specialized film financing sources. Very often there are many layers of financing and as these layers are in different positions when the income from the film starts to flow, there are different layers of risks and rewards involved.

Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction.

A renowned producer is seeking gap financing for an English language horror movie. The movie will star a cast of renowned, but not “A-List”, actors.

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet. This will provide FLIX token holders with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income, which will serve as a guide for the token holder into the profitable world of film financing.

A high quality independent film project, which unexpectedly attracts an A-List Actor to star. This happens and the producers will need to quickly find the extra financing to be able to cover the increased cost, which they are naturally willing to bear because the involvement of a star actor could hugely affect the financial outcome of a film.

Or

A distributor wants to pre-buy the rights to distribute a quality film and is looking for financing to be able to enter into an agreement with the sales agent before a film festival. A distributor is first in line to receive his/her share of the profits and the risk is different than that of the producer.

Now finally regarding the investment process we will use Smart Contracts and internal 1:1 fiat pegged stable FilmCoins to avoid exposure to the potential fluctuations in the crypto currency prices.
As a FLIX Token holder, you will have access to the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace, where you will be able to see the projects you can invest in and their term sheets. When you invest in a project, CRYPTOFLIX will deposit your FLIX Tokens into a FilmCoin smart contract and you will receive 1:1 fiat pegged internal FilmCoins which represent your investment.
If and when the film project is a success and recoups profits, the initial FLIX Tokens used as collateral is returned to your digital wallet, while the yield is given as internal FilmCoins.
I personally think that this is a film financing platform which has a big potential. Please read the white paper on www.cryptoflix.io.

I hope that helps.

CEO of CRYPTOFLIX

Thank you for this information as I have learned something new about the film industry and I appreciate your  sharing of ideas about it. Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

India would be great there is a huge film market

bollywood movies and series for the win Smiley

the film market and the amount of people watching it, is like a religion there ><"
They need to improve the quality of their movies before entering international market. China did it with its goods, so India may do it with its movies.
Do you really think Indian movies will become that much attention in the whole world. I watched some a few years ago and I hadn't liked them that much.
I also dont really like it personally, but actually theyre growing on my local television channels, many others like to watch them.

I think Cryptoflix will focus on local movies, so Indians would get much more Indian movies than Americans.
India only for start good option, but we must understand - this is not the kind of genre that everyone can watch. Imho for Indian films - not enough realism.
For some reason it seems that the Americans will not use this portal. They have enough of their MediaPortal.

There are a lot of countries apart from America. A well-thought platform like this could be very successful. There are some similar (however not quite) services that offer pay per view movies, but they are far from being perfect on so many levels.
Maybe you're right. The project will be difficult to get to the top, but it is quite real! The main affordable prices and constantly updated content!

The most important thing for them will be that the streams run smooth. I know so many streaming sites that are lagging all the time and this is really a no-go.
Not to forget the price. Nobody will look smooth streams, if they are to expensive. It needs both.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

if this project is real, You got my support, watched lot of free movies with forced ads , spend more time closing ads then enjoying movies.

If ads is your biggest concern. Just pay for your movies and you won't get ads most of the time. Or download them illegally using Bittorent protocol, streaming mostly involve ads.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

So that means, if the cryptoflix price is changed then the amount of the returned tokens will be changed too?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

How do you guys compare to SingularTV?

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

I can't tell with 100% certainty that bounty campaigns bring investors into a project. I also saw projects with no bounty program at all that were successful but the bigger part of the ICOs nowadays launch their own bounty program. And I think they wouldn't all do that if it were for nothing.

That‘s unfortunately true. We all saw projects with no or nearly no bounty campaigns which sold out fast and others with a lot of bounty campaigns which struggeled to get enough investors during ICO phases.

It can help a lot but it could also have nearly no effect. Still it is a good way to get some advertisement for „cheap“, especially if the projects just started and hsve no money for expensive ad campaigns.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

Members will pay for watching movies by your tokens only or by other cryptocurrencies as well? How much will be cost access?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

Whoaaaaa, wait.....Netflix with Blockchain backup? COUNT. ME. IN!

It is not really. The name is similar and making people think it is netflix with crypto but they are targeting way different things than netflix.

Still, i can count netflix as a competitor.

Yes, there is an explanation about it from a few pages before.
Here :
Hi everyone - Christian form CRYPTOFLIX here.

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!

Oh then I got it also wrong in the beginning. Should have chosen a name not similar to Netflix, because this brings in too much confusen to people who are not too familar with Cryptoflix.

Anyways, could be interesting. I am not sure if it‘s such a good idea with the iTunes style, but I like the kickstarter-like system for movies etc.

the name indeed could have been more original, but that doesn't mean they are not going to deliver. This project has some interesting ideas.

They might deliver, but no one might take them seriously. The best project doesn't always win
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

Members will pay for watching movies by your tokens only or by other cryptocurrencies as well? How much will be cost access?

This is interesting question, with torrents and freely pirated copies do you think there is market for online streaming ?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

This is interesting question, with torrents and freely pirated copies do you think there is market for online streaming ?

There definitely is a market here. But it totally depends on the monthly price and the ability to share your account. I think thats the point that makes Netflix so attractive. Also, a lot of high quality  exclusives
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

They are from Germany. In germany very strict laws about piracy. This service is designed for Germany as I understand?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

Or

I hope that helps.

CEO of CRYPTOFLIX

Thank you for this information as I have learned something new about the film industry and I appreciate your  sharing of ideas about it. Smiley

Really good post! Thanks for the info - it's nice to get quite a good and strong information!
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

I like movie esspecialy with no boobs and sex.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

Hi everyone - Christian form CRYPTOFLIX here.

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!
Thanks for the clarification. Prompt access will be granted to all devices? TV, phones, computers?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: