Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

well, so far the ico hasn't started yet, maybe we get some impressions how the platform looks like.

I think they must show investors at last video with demonstation of their platform. But better to have some demoversion ready before starting ICO

Exactly! A lot of famous YouTubers (like Ian balina) who review ico's won't even look at a project unless there is some kind of prototype. And these guys can create a lot of good buzz for a project. So I'm hoping something will be released or shown

True if you could get Ian Balina on board as an advisor, i'm pretty sure the ICO will sell out in a second.
Well, I thought of this some time before. If they manage to collaborate with some famous video bloggers, that would be the best promotion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

well, so far the ico hasn't started yet, maybe we get some impressions how the platform looks like.

I think they must show investors at last video with demonstation of their platform. But better to have some demoversion ready before starting ICO

Exactly! A lot of famous YouTubers (like Ian balina) who review ico's won't even look at a project unless there is some kind of prototype. And these guys can create a lot of good buzz for a project. So I'm hoping something will be released or shown

True if you could get Ian Balina on board as an advisor, i'm pretty sure the ICO will sell out in a second.
Well, I thought of this some time before. If they manage to collaborate with some famous video bloggers, that would be the best promotion
Marketing campaigns are always an important part of the success of a project. In what refers to the crypto world the best advertising comes from social media like youtube, forums, social networks, ..

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Another question, if you guys are filmmakers, is there a places (or places) where we can check out your previous films?

this would boost up the trust level if the material is good

Yeah, it would be really interesting to see something. Maybe it would also attract more people - kind of marketing strategy.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Another question, if you guys are filmmakers, is there a places (or places) where we can check out your previous films?

Yeah, it would be really interesting to see something. Maybe it would also attract more people - kind of marketing strategy.

Sell you can always check for their profiles and videos in the internet, as the devs etc. are stated in the website. But yes, a summary with some important works for them would be indeed nice and would help here.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

Sell you can always check for their profiles and videos in the internet, as the devs etc. are stated in the website. But yes, a summary with some important works for them would be indeed nice and would help here.
The whitepaper is pretty good but I also agree that a bit more media would be nice if it gets published and will push the project.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.

When you say decentralized storage, you mean some sort of open source storage? I don't think it's possible simply because everyone will watch movies for free I guess

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

When you say decentralized storage, you mean some sort of open source storage? I don't think it's possible simply because everyone will watch movies for free I guess

Maybe he means that users should be able to download the free content and store it on their computers and would stream it to other users. A bit like Bittorrent maybe.
aveon

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

Maybe he means that users should be able to download the free content and store it on their computers and would stream it to other users. A bit like Bittorrent maybe.
The blockchain itself is like bittorrent peer-to-peer system. The question is how the company will get paid if there will be decentralized storage.
omwibya

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

The blockchain itself is like bittorrent peer-to-peer system. The question is how the company will get paid if there will be decentralized storage.

no film company would ever accept that. it's too similar to bittorrent and that reeks of piracy.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

film company would accept that, if the system works fine and when they payed the license. Wink
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

A lot of talk about the devs releasing an explainer video. It is becoming pretty standard to do that. Being a company built around the movie industry though..... You really have to come out swinging with some blockbuster quality YouTubin'. I mean, I would like to Keanu Reeves at least make a Cameo appearance. Seriously though, you guys got this. I have high hopes for this project and you've got my support. Well thought out business plan. I would like to know more about the funding films with FLIX tokens and earning a return. That really caught my interest.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

no film company would ever accept that. it's too similar to bittorrent and that reeks of piracy.

This and also they won't monetize content. Assuming that decentralized database = free files. I don't know how decentralized cloud storage like Sia and Storj work

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

A lot of talk about the devs releasing an explainer video. It is becoming pretty standard to do that. Being a company built around the movie industry though..... You really have to come out swinging with some blockbuster quality YouTubin'. I mean, I would like to Keanu Reeves at least make a Cameo appearance. Seriously though, you guys got this. I have high hopes for this project and you've got my support. Well thought out business plan. I would like to know more about the funding films with FLIX tokens and earning a return. That really caught my interest.

Tastes are different but I think hiring a Hollywood A-Lister is burning through your marketing budget. I would like to see a nice video too though.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

This will not be a decemtralized platform. This will be centralized service for watching movies and crowdfunding platform for films making.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Tastes are different but I think hiring a Hollywood A-Lister is burning through your marketing budget. I would like to see a nice video too though.
Having the support of Hollywood stars would be a big boost for the project, but it also requires big investments. Maybe in the future with the most advanced project can occur those Cameo but I think a little early yet.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Has there already anything been said when they will launch the platform in Europe?
Regarding the whole concept of Cryptoflix it's quite logical to start in underdeveloped countries in Asia and Africa but still I'd like to see the platform released soon in Europe.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

Having the support of Hollywood stars would be a big boost for the project, but it also requires big investments. Maybe in the future with the most advanced project can occur those Cameo but I think a little early yet.

You can immediately see from their approach, that they are enthusiastic about their project and i dont think they will have problems with advertisement. Sure, having a celebrity would be an incredible plus for their wide recognition so i am for it.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

It would be great if they can attract some film producers who make some movies for beta testing

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

It would be great if they can attract some film producers who make some movies for beta testing

Sure, that would be great. But so far they don't have really much and so I would say it's gonna be really, really hard to attract experienced film producers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: