Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

I really like the possibility to have a streaming platform where I can pay in crypto, and a lot of features in cryptoflix are interesting. The best is the possibility to fund film I think.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

I really like the possibility to have a streaming platform where I can pay in crypto, and a lot of features in cryptoflix are interesting. The best is the possibility to fund film I think.
Me too , now we wont really depend on credit card and there will be more opporunity for investment.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

Me too , now we wont really depend on credit card and there will be more opporunity for investment.

I hope they develop some kind of platform like a film kickstarter where i can actively suppot films i would like to see. Think of all the great possibilitys!
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

In which country your platform will be working? In Germany only or in other countries as well?

it would be pretty useless if the project would only work in Germany. obviously it will work in most countries.

Why? They can start from Germany. But more countries - more customers. So better, if platform will be working in all countries. And on different languages.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

In which country your platform will be working? In Germany only or in other countries as well?

it would be pretty useless if the project would only work in Germany. obviously it will work in most countries.

Why? They can start from Germany. But more countries - more customers. So better, if platform will be working in all countries. And on different languages.

They can start from Germany, there is no problem in there. But they need to expand. Only Germany is meaningless for a global market.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

I hope they develop some kind of platform like a film kickstarter where i can actively suppot films i would like to see. Think of all the great possibilitys!

That is one of the main points of cryptoflix. The possibility to invest into movie productions etc.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

That is one of the main points of cryptoflix. The possibility to invest into movie productions etc.

not to mention that you get dividends as well. that's a major selling point.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

I wonder how they will get out the volatility of the currency regarding the payment
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

I wonder how they will get out the volatility of the currency regarding the payment
The prices will be ever changing in USD for example, but stable in crypto I guess
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

They can start from Germany, there is no problem in there. But they need to expand. Only Germany is meaningless for a global market.

What I got from the wp is that they will start in underdeveloped countries in Africa, South America + Asia. So Germany/Europe seems to come later.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

What I got from the wp is that they will start in underdeveloped countries in Africa, South America + Asia. So Germany/Europe seems to come later.
I think it's a good idea to start focusing on a country to get the feedback from the users and then expand. But a project like this has to go to the international market.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Since they're aiming to unbanked people, you won't find majority of unbanked people in north America and Europe I guess. Eventually they're aiming to go worldwide for sure

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

Why in underdeveloped countries? Its a joke? They must start from countries like Germany. Because german people have a lot of money and Germany have a stict laws about piracy. They must start in Europe!

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

I don‘t think they have to. As you are not paying monthly you just pay at the current rate of the currency when you have to pay for watching something.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

I don‘t think they have to. As you are not paying monthly you just pay at the current rate of the currency when you have to pay for watching something.

But I believe there will also be monthly or other periodic subscriptions, so if payments are done in crypto, volatility will be present.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Is this service designed for Europe only or wold wide?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Wordl wide with a focus on the underdeveloped world where people don't have bank accounts.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

No, I believe they gonna be present worldwide, at least I sure hope so, since laws about privacy get stricter and stricter and there is a lack of decent legal  streaming websites that offer good quality - price services.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

i think there is a need for global streaming platform specially in growing economy like India and china. Bollywood is second next to Hollywood in content creation and no good streaming platform exist today.  CryptoFlix can grow quickly in Asian country.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.

When you say decentralized storage, you mean some sort of open source storage? I don't think it's possible simply because everyone will watch movies for free I guess

This will not be a decemtralized platform. This will be centralized service for watching movies and crowdfunding platform for films making.
decentralized will only be a payment system, for accessing content. And as I understand this money will be filling the platform with content!
So I suppose - for store this movies, and there will be many of them - will be used cloud systems ?
I, too, was wondering. But the answer to this question I found(( I would Like to hear the administration's response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: