Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

If cryptoflix able to offer small fees for every movies, I think people will be interested. As I saw until today, people prefer to download uncopyrighted movies that they can find easily through the net. It's a big challenge for cryptoflix.

If they offer payable prices, i think they'll get some portion from the market. Netflix did this when entering to our market, payable fees at start, lots of people signed up but when the price went up, a lot of people stopped using Netflix. So a sustaniable and payable price for both parties can bring success to cryptoflix.

Not only the price but the ability for people to watch shows regardless of geographic location.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Is this service designed for Europe only or wold wide?

Wordl wide with a focus on the underdeveloped world where people don't have bank accounts.

wonderful, thanks for explaining.

Ok good to know! The focus on these countries sounds interesting - i hope it will work out like they are planning.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

The quality will be based on what you want. If you have limited data or slow speeds you can watch reduced quality, but if you have wifi or high speed (4g stuff) then you will be able to stream HD.
Will this be just a streaming platform or will you also be able to download the movies?

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Well i have always wanted to fund a picture. Now is our chance to do be crypto mogules. Let's get this thing rolling... Action!

Maybe it's time to fund another 'Behind Enemy Lines' :O

I would not mind a spin-off based around Sasha the Sniper. Maybe an origin story about how he got that track suit.

Haha That would be so cool. He was the most captivating of all the characters in the first movie. The others on the series like Colombia and Axis of evil, even SEAL TEAM 6 have been insipid.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

What will you about dubbing and putting subtitles for different countries?

That's an important question. To reach as many people as possible they need to offer a variety of different languages. For the start, I can imagine that they will begin with English but it would be cool when someone of the team can answer.

I thought it soo. So far i didn't see any official answer about this.

But it is crypto so at least subtitles can make in return of some tokens. Dubbing needs more professional approach.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

I like there there is already a demo/alpha product online (https://platform.cryptoflix.io/) for us to look at. Really shows the commitment of the team. Cryptoflix is a clear case where blockchain can be used to cut out all the middlemen and thereby rewarding both the consumers and producers of the content.

thanks for sharing this with us, guess is missed this Oo" good to see something working.

Did anyone try to watch a movie on the platform?
To me it looks like Netflix, but the quality of the pics used is worse. So i am wondering about the performance of the streaming

Is it possible to watch films already there? I thought it was just a demo version. In any case, I am sure that the quality there will be no worse than in similar services.
saintkamei

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

I like there there is already a demo/alpha product online (https://platform.cryptoflix.io/) for us to look at. Really shows the commitment of the team. Cryptoflix is a clear case where blockchain can be used to cut out all the middlemen and thereby rewarding both the consumers and producers of the content.

thanks for sharing this with us, guess is missed this Oo" good to see something working.

To me it looks like Netflix, but the quality of the pics used is worse. So i am wondering about the performance of the streaming

Is it possible to watch films already there? I thought it was just a demo version. In any case, I am sure that the quality there will be no worse than in similar services.

There's a Dunkirk Trailer there. Streams better than other services.

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

i see platforms like this have a good potential for the future
and many investors will be interested in projects like this, because platforms like this are very popular with many people

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

are they even allowed to use copyright material for their advertisement of their ico project??? i guess not.
saintkamei

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

are they even allowed to use copyright material for their advertisement of their ico project??? i guess not.

It's a trailer...so, no infringement of copyright

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

What will you about dubbing and putting subtitles for different countries?

That's an important question. To reach as many people as possible they need to offer a variety of different languages. For the start, I can imagine that they will begin with English but it would be cool when someone of the team can answer.

I thought it soo. So far i didn't see any official answer about this.

But it is crypto so at least subtitles can make in return of some tokens. Dubbing needs more professional approach.

good question, netflix does that very well in every country that Netflix operates, starting with English seems to be the only option but when the platform is up and running, devs should bring translators to onboard or pay the price of it.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

Oh, they even add there some catchy posters, great. I really wait for the time I could use their service to watch my favourite movie)
I like projects that provide their work, prepare alpha, beta versions, before the beginning of ICO and willingly communicate with investors!
CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

Hey everyone,

Again thanks for the interest, questions and discussions. We are happy that you are all so passionate about movies as well as CRYPTOFLIX.

Just a few things from me today as a reply to the recent discussions:

1) We do intend for CRYPTOFLIX to be a worldwide service, however the intention is to start in the underdeveloped, underbanked world, namely Asia, South America and Africa and expand from there. If you read the White Paper there is an analysis of both the competition and the markets and for paid content our first markets will be the unbanked population of the world who today have little or no other option than to watch pirated movies.

But because of the much more flexible pricing structure, we expect than many content owners would want to be on CRYPTOFLIX for Europe and US as well. Believe me, if we see that there is an opportunity to grow into new markets, we will act on it.

The free educational content will be out worldwide from day one.

2) Regarding languages and subtitles, this is really a choice for the content owner. Obviously local and regional films will already be versioned for the near markets, but for international films, usually there will be subtitled versions and if available also dubbed versions etc. From a content owner perspective it is important to always evaluate if the cost of dubbing a film will come back as income from said market. A good dub is costly and therefore many international films will only have subtitles. This is why our strategy is to start with markets, where there is a high level of English, French or Spanish language speakers to provide as wide a selection of films and TV from the beginning.

3) I have really enjoyed your ideas and suggestions for what movies you would like to see produced. Filmmaking is an art form that unfortunately is influenced heavily by contracts and rights etc. And it takes a long time and a lot of money to get from idea to seeing the film on the big screen. I know that you are wondering what kind of films you are going to be able to invest in with the FLIX Tokens. We will seek to provide a range of film and TV projects of different genres and budgets and from different parts of the world - all with one thing in common - they are good projects with quality people behind them.

Finally please don't forget to sign up for the Early Pre-Sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Take care everybody and thank you again for your support.

Christian
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

Hey everyone,

Again thanks for the interest, questions and discussions. We are happy that you are all so passionate about movies as well as CRYPTOFLIX.

1) We do intend for CRYPTOFLIX to be a worldwide service, however the intention is to start in the underdeveloped, underbanked world, namely Asia, South America and Africa and expand from there. If you read the White Paper there is an analysis of both the competition and the markets and for paid content our first markets will be the unbanked population of the world who today have little or no other option than to watch pirated movies.

But because of the much more flexible pricing structure, we expect than many content owners would want to be on CRYPTOFLIX for Europe and US as well. Believe me, if we see that there is an opportunity to grow into new markets, we will act on it.

2) Regarding languages and subtitles, this is really a choice for the content owner. Obviously local and regional films will already be versioned for the near markets, but for international films, usually there will be subtitled versions and if available also dubbed versions etc. From a content owner perspective it is important to always evaluate if the cost of dubbing a film will come back as income from said market. A good dub is costly and therefore many international films will only have subtitles. This is why our strategy is to start with markets, where there is a high level of English, French or Spanish language speakers to provide as wide a selection of films and TV from the beginning.

3) I have really enjoyed your ideas and suggestions for what movies you would like to see produced. Filmmaking is an art form that unfortunately is influenced heavily by contracts and rights etc. And it takes a long time and a lot of money to get from idea to seeing the film on the big screen. I know that you are wondering what kind of films you are going to be able to invest in with the FLIX Tokens. We will seek to provide a range of film and TV projects of different genres and budgets and from different parts of the world - all with one thing in common - they are good projects with quality people behind them.

Finally please don't forget to sign up for the Early Pre-Sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Christian

SUPER

thats hob devs should act
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

It's a trailer...so, no infringement of copyright
i take a look at the platform alpha/demo and i think is really well done and the streaming of the trailer seemed very fluid, in my opinion is a good starting point
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

Hey everyone,

Christian
I like the idea of free educational content in backward countries, this will improve the situation in this region! You are doing very good deed!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

Hey everyone,

Christian
In my honest opinion you should try to force content owners to add subtitles or translations for their movies because this could attract  attention from non English speaking audiences and bring you more potential customers
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

I agree with the choice to launch in underdeveloped/unbanked countries first. These are the countries where blockchain can help and a subscription for a service like Netflix might be very expensive for them. This is much better then launching in USA/Europe and trying to compete with Netflix and big streaming services right away. Build a base first.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

I agree with the choice to launch in underdeveloped/unbanked countries first. These are the countries where blockchain can help and a subscription for a service like Netflix might be very expensive for them. This is much better then launching in USA/Europe and trying to compete with Netflix and big streaming services right away. Build a base first.
I am not sure about this approach. At the end there are countires where the market is much bigger. Of cause, also the soutions, but still more potential. after that they are able to expand.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

I am not sure about this approach. At the end there are countires where the market is much bigger. Of cause, also the soutions, but still more potential. after that they are able to expand.

As for me, I would prefer a two way approach with regards to product launching but I respect the DEVs decision on this and trust their expertise towards this matter.
It is really an important step in choosing your country to start, many previous projects were unsuccessful simply because they started in a place of little visibility and without prospect of expansion. The Team has enough wisdom for this decision, they would not miss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: