Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:05:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

If a filmmaker was to exhibit a movie "only" on a lesser known blockchain based streaming platform, then there will be little or no profits to share with investors and likely break even is far far away.

We want the FLIX Token holders to be able to invest in quality Movies made by experienced filmmakers with the intent of taking it all the way - to ensure a maximum earning potential.

Can you answer me? You will check this filmmakers? Or how investors will know about them, if this will be unknown filmmaker?

I think they will submit project for revision and the investors vote on multiple project of their choice

most likely it will be like kickstarter. a team presents their project and try to persuade you to invest.

I believe so , we choose the project not the cryptoflix team.
CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

Hey guys,

Just a quick reply from here regarding the Film Market Place.

We will present quality projects from experienced film makers. We will NOT present projects from filmmakers who could not get their films financed in by ordinary methods so the Film Market Place will not be a place to go to when there is no other way. The last 15-20% of the financing for most films made today is very difficult to get and often expensive GAP financing is used. So there is a real place in the market for this type of financing.

So yes the filmmakers will be known - no there will be no scam projects - and yes Token holders can freely decide which project they like and want to invest in. We will try to present as broad a range of projects as possible.

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

Don't forget to sign up for our Early Pre-Sale Alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io
therealvau3

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

Hi Christian,

thank's for the provided infoamation about the Film Market Place. Until now for me and several other persons the approach was not clear which finance Gap will be closed.
The possibility to incest in filmmakers will be awesome and will push the publications.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

netflix, eat your heart out !
watching movies and earning crypto... what a superb combination this is !!!
just laughed hard when I saw the offered innovation .. piracy ? Cheesy

I really don't see netflix competiting from the same audience. Wouold be cool though, but i am guessing they have their reasons for not getting the public in on their series and film funding policy.

I think that the most important diference is going to be the film funding policy. We'll see how the content viewing system works.
I think this will be a key point in this project. Many people want to participate in the creation of the film. And this opportunity makes this project special!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

Hey guys,

We will present quality projects from experienced film makers. We will NOT present projects from filmmakers who could not get their films financed in by ordinary methods so the Film Market Place will not be a place to go to when there is no other way. The last 15-20% of the financing for most films made today is very difficult to get and often expensive GAP financing is used. So there is a real place in the market for this type of financing.

So yes the filmmakers will be known - no there will be no scam projects - and yes Token holders can freely decide which project they like and want to invest in. We will try to present as broad a range of projects as possible.

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

Don't forget to sign up for our Early Pre-Sale Alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Thanks for the clarification, it actually helps a lot, because I don't really know any specifics about financing films (majority of people probably don't). I imagine we will be able to see and finance some well-known filmmakers with FLIX tokens, that's really cool. I think this feature is what differentiates cryptoflix from other platforms.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

You are trying to curtail piracy by watermarking copies of films with an ID linked to a payment on the blockchain. What happens when you have found the payment? In many cases purchases of pirated content are done with stolen credit cards.

I think it's time to give up on the notion of stopping piracy from happening. it's not gonna happen. best if the dev's focus on having a good platform , rather than ineffective anti-piracy measures.

Exactly, no platform can stop piracy completely or even more, stop purchases with a stolen credit card. In my opinion that is also a job of the creditcard company not Cryptoflix. Just offer a platform that is much more user friendly then pirating. I pirate only when the legal offer is more work for me then pirating.

I pirate because almost for every good flick, geo-restriction is there.

Georestriction will be hard to stir around. Its usually because of licencing. You can do that to your originals for sure but licence a movie internationally in every country....boi thats expensive!

Yes, licensing is very expensive but, blockchain is all about breaking the chains. Grin
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

Hey guys,

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

this is nice to hear, would have been nice to have also less known film maker on the platform but probably become too complicate to avoid people trying to take advantage of the system

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Hey guys,

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

I really like the answers from the team. You get the feeling that they are experts in their field as they should be.  Smiley
I can't wait to fund a movie.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

I hope you can introduce talented indie film makers who've won international film festivals. They are a perfect match to this platform. Smiley
therealvau3

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I am wondering about a fact in your whitepaper.
One of the advantages is the low data usage with 100 - 200 MB instead of 700MB till 32gb (Page 24). Which compresion technology is used to get that low data usage. Ihis would be a real advantage.
Or does this mean that the quality is device driven and could be decreased on mobile devices till 200MB?
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I hope you can introduce talented indie film makers who've won international film festivals. They are a perfect match to this platform. Smiley

Personally, indie films aren’t generally what interests me. Often indie films just try to be creative and differentiate themselves from the blockbuster films — so they can turn out just ‘weird’.
To me, and most of the world’s population,  the most attractive films are the well-made blockbusters.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

I really want to go the future to choose which film to back.

I will definetly fund some films. Even i lose money, it would be an experience i have never had before.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

I will definetly fund some films. Even i lose money, it would be an experience i have never had before.

I don't know if this is planned or even possible but imagine they would add the names of the (big) investors to the credits. You could impress your friends quite a bit.  Grin
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

Hey guys,

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

Thank you for answer. But how you will check them, if they will be located in other country for example?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Hey guys,

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

Thank you for answer. But how you will check them, if they will be located in other country for example?

There is the identification of Locality in each register made on the platform, they can verify and prevent the participation of People from Countries where the current Legislation does not allow them to join ICOs. As for the application of the platform afterwards and ready, the Team will need to disclose in advance the Countries in which they will start, this will avoid future problems
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Hey guys,

Hope that helps.

Take care, Christian

There is the identification of Locality in each register made on the platform, they can verify and prevent the participation of People from Countries where the current Legislation does not allow them to join ICOs. As for the application of the platform afterwards and ready, the Team will need to disclose in advance the Countries in which they will start, this will avoid future problems
Does that mean that people from some countries will not be able to register since the project focuses on a certain audience?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

I don't know if this is planned or even possible but imagine they would add the names of the (big) investors to the credits. You could impress your friends quite a bit.  Grin

I would be surprised if they didn't. in kickstarter it's usually one of the rewards for funding the project

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Hehe, but not for me.
1. I like to be anonymous
2. Often you can see the credits at the end of a movie only with a magnifying glass
3. My friends arent impressed of such things

Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 08:15:29 PM by saintkamei

is there something know, how much those movies will cost to watch? is there a pricelist?
It's too early to talk about this, first will be need to conclude contracts with film studios, that everything would be in the legal field. In addition, as dev was said earlier - they plan to start from the poor countries - so I think that these will be affordable prices.

which countries are they going to start? india? china? thailand? is there anything known?

I asked the same question too in my earlier post. Never heard back from the devs?

They did respond

1) We do intend for CRYPTOFLIX to be a worldwide service, however the intention is to start in the underdeveloped, underbanked world, namely Asia, South America and Africa and expand from there. If you read the White Paper there is an analysis of both the competition and the markets and for paid content our first markets will be the unbanked population of the world who today have little or no other option than to watch pirated movies.

I think it's a very good market for platforms like these...

Thank you. In my part of Asia, we now have a couple of homegrown as well as netflix competing for the market. But the titles are too few and limited. It would be one service for GOT and another one for Band of Brothers. If Cryptoflix can come up with solutions to the payment and the titles too, it will be a great deal of success.
There are many crypto people in Asia, i agree that this continent is a great place to start.
And yeah i think  that it would be great if you we can find any film that we want to watch in cryptoflix, especially the popular one.
Also a comfortable interface.

It is a good point to start, yes. but challenges are a lot more too like low bandwidth, regional disparity. Even Netflix has struggled here. The interface a lot more clunky right now but if they can emulate Youtube in the interface, there shouldn't be any problem.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

Cryptoflix was recently added to the Icobench platform, as can see - no any estimates from experts yet - it's strange, because the project is worthy! let's wait:
https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: