Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Cryptoflix was recently added to the Icobench platform, as can see - no any estimates from experts yet - it's strange, because the project is worthy! let's wait:
https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix

I must say the rating as it is right now just with the ICO profile, doesn't look very promising. Will be interesting to see how it changes when the so called "experts" make their rating.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Right now their ICO profile is 100% determined by a bot that checks for some standard fluff like the presence of a whitepaper and social media accounts. It is the last category where Cryptoflix scores low, but easily fixable. None of the bot ratings are influenced by the concept itself, which makes the ICO profile rating almost useless right now.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Cryptoflix was recently added to the Icobench platform, as can see - no any estimates from experts yet - it's strange, because the project is worthy! let's wait:

I must say the rating as it is right now just with the ICO profile, doesn't look very promising. Will be interesting to see how it changes when the so called "experts" make their rating.
It's neutrally evaluates by ICO analyzer bot, maybe project was added to this rating platform today or yesterday. Independent experts in most cases has make evaluate objectively as I know.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

I really want to go the future to choose which film to back.

I will definetly fund some films. Even i lose money, it would be an experience i have never had before.

I don't know if this is planned or even possible but imagine they would add the names of the (big) investors to the credits. You could impress your friends quite a bit.  Grin

I would be surprised if they didn't. in kickstarter it's usually one of the rewards for funding the project
That will make the credits even longer than they already are. Wink Anyway, I would also look forward to it.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

thanks for sharing this, lets take a look on the icobench website and what they have to say about CRYPTOFLIX.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

Right now their ICO profile is 100% determined by a bot that checks for some standard fluff like the presence of a whitepaper and social media accounts. It is the last category where Cryptoflix scores low, but easily fixable. None of the bot ratings are influenced by the concept itself, which makes the ICO profile rating almost useless right now.

Okay, so right now this 3.0 rating is meaningless? I mean why do they even use a bot to make such a rating. Why can't they just add it without any rating and let humans do the rating.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

That's ridiculous how many ICO rating websites there are these day, and most of them don't have any added value. It's just a waste of time checking them. Investors should rather make their own opinion, official site of the project will tell you much more useful information.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Like I said on every ICO discussion I joined, those websites are useless, icobench for example, there's usually one guy and a bot voting lol

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

Okay, so right now this 3.0 rating is meaningless? I mean why do they even use a bot to make such a rating. Why can't they just add it without any rating and let humans do the rating.

there is also an expert rating on icobench. Is not the measure of all things, but should give only a rough orientation and all information at a glance.
sambuki

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

Like I said on every ICO discussion I joined, those websites are useless, icobench for example, there's usually one guy and a bot voting lol
But we can not ignore their existence. Some people use icobench and similar sites as a reference too.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

I've been digging into the whitepaper and am interested in the partnerships paragraph. It doesn't mention any current partnerships yet, but lays out a plan for forming partners. Will any partners be announced before or during the ICO? Are there already talks going on?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

That's ridiculous how many ICO rating websites there are these day, and most of them don't have any added value. It's just a waste of time checking them. Investors should rather make their own opinion, official site of the project will tell you much more useful information.
You're absolutely right! Each investor should collect information about the project. Analyze it and draw conclusions.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

You're absolutely right! Each investor should collect information about the project. Analyze it and draw conclusions.

I agree, in a way, you can get an excellent rating just by paying for such, some sites work this way. I prefer to follow the ANN topic and all the related news, besides a direct contact with the Team, we are free to know anything and do our own research, which is certainly indispensable
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

I agree, in a way, you can get an excellent rating just by paying for such, some sites work this way. I prefer to follow the ANN topic and all the related news, besides a direct contact with the Team, we are free to know anything and do our own research, which is certainly indispensable
That's true but the thing that builds the most trust for me is a video from the devs or a live Q and A. It's better to see the faces of the people behind a project than just reading articles from them.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

I hope they will get Hollywood blockbusters on their platform soon. That's the only way to attract large amounts of people.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:26 PM

It's neutrally evaluates by ICO analyzer bot, maybe project was added to this rating platform today or yesterday. Independent experts in most cases has make evaluate objectively as I know.

The bot analysis an indicator of how experts will rate it. On average, ICOs rated 5 by the bot avarage out at 4 with the experts coming in. Let us hope it happens the opposite way cos this rating could make or break it.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Hey everyone,

Again thanks for the interest, questions and discussions. We are happy that you are all so passionate about movies as well as CRYPTOFLIX.

Just a few things from me today as a reply to the recent discussions:

1) We do intend for CRYPTOFLIX to be a worldwide service, however the intention is to start in the underdeveloped, underbanked world, namely Asia, South America and Africa and expand from there. If you read the White Paper there is an analysis of both the competition and the markets and for paid content our first markets will be the unbanked population of the world who today have little or no other option than to watch pirated movies.

But because of the much more flexible pricing structure, we expect than many content owners would want to be on CRYPTOFLIX for Europe and US as well. Believe me, if we see that there is an opportunity to grow into new markets, we will act on it.

The free educational content will be out worldwide from day one.

2) Regarding languages and subtitles, this is really a choice for the content owner. Obviously local and regional films will already be versioned for the near markets, but for international films, usually there will be subtitled versions and if available also dubbed versions etc. From a content owner perspective it is important to always evaluate if the cost of dubbing a film will come back as income from said market. A good dub is costly and therefore many international films will only have subtitles. This is why our strategy is to start with markets, where there is a high level of English, French or Spanish language speakers to provide as wide a selection of films and TV from the beginning.

3) I have really enjoyed your ideas and suggestions for what movies you would like to see produced. Filmmaking is an art form that unfortunately is influenced heavily by contracts and rights etc. And it takes a long time and a lot of money to get from idea to seeing the film on the big screen. I know that you are wondering what kind of films you are going to be able to invest in with the FLIX Tokens. We will seek to provide a range of film and TV projects of different genres and budgets and from different parts of the world - all with one thing in common - they are good projects with quality people behind them.

Finally please don't forget to sign up for the Early Pre-Sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Take care everybody and thank you again for your support.

Christian
the idea of ​​distributing free educational content since the launch seems to me excellent, then also give the possibility to local film producers to choose between subtitles and dubbing i believe it will allow them to reach a wider audience, i'm curious to see a list of possible films that crypltoflix could produce
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

I hope they will get Hollywood blockbusters on their platform soon. That's the only way to attract large amounts of people.

Something like Netflix? I mean, they started with already known movies and tv series (like Breaking Bad Cool ) and now they're throwing out their own productions more and more often

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

That's true but the thing that builds the most trust for me is a video from the devs or a live Q and A. It's better to see the faces of the people behind a project than just reading articles from them.
I also like to see the faces of the team and them explaining what they want to achieve with the project.
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

I hope you can introduce talented indie film makers who've won international film festivals. They are a perfect match to this platform. Smiley

Personally, indie films aren’t generally what interests me. Often indie films just try to be creative and differentiate themselves from the blockbuster films — so they can turn out just ‘weird’.
To me, and most of the world’s population,  the most attractive films are the well-made blockbusters.

Well I guess you have a point. I only hope those talented film makers can leverage this platform's advantages in order to harness their full potential as international film makers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: