Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Right now their ICO profile is 100% determined by a bot that checks for some standard fluff like the presence of a whitepaper and social media accounts. It is the last category where Cryptoflix scores low, but easily fixable. None of the bot ratings are influenced by the concept itself, which makes the ICO profile rating almost useless right now.

That's ridiculous how many ICO rating websites there are these day, and most of them don't have any added value. It's just a waste of time checking them. Investors should rather make their own opinion, official site of the project will tell you much more useful information.
I dont wander at all - ICOs are very popular and such sites are simply spreading their referral links to people Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

Right now their ICO profile is 100% determined by a bot that checks for some standard fluff like the presence of a whitepaper and social media accounts. It is the last category where Cryptoflix scores low, but easily fixable. None of the bot ratings are influenced by the concept itself, which makes the ICO profile rating almost useless right now.

That's ridiculous how many ICO rating websites there are these day, and most of them don't have any added value. It's just a waste of time checking them. Investors should rather make their own opinion, official site of the project will tell you much more useful information.
I dont wander at all - ICOs are very popular and such sites are simply spreading their referral links to people Smiley
Owning this kind of site is a great way to earn some decent money but many of them actually do great and objective reviews
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

2 months left until the ico sale. what a long time to wait...
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

It will not be a good thing if a project appears out of nowhere and suddenly they already started the token sale, right?
I will be waiting for the exclusive bonus alert, maybe it means presale?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

You're absolutely right! Each investor should collect information about the project. Analyze it and draw conclusions.

Thats why DYOR is becoming a more popular term.
I've heard too many rumors of rating sites getting paid to give higher ratings

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

I'm regularily checking their twitter activity for news about the project but it seems like they are not really active on twitter. They should focus on advertising the project there, too.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

It will not be a good thing if a project appears out of nowhere and suddenly they already started the token sale, right?
I will be waiting for the exclusive bonus alert, maybe it means presale?
This is why they started this thread. You don't have to worry about marketing they will hire some decent manager to do heavy work
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

I'm regularily checking their twitter activity for news about the project but it seems like they are not really active on twitter. They should focus on advertising the project there, too.

i think they should to make a single post per day. they are open bounty twitter right? so, bounty hunter will deliver what their post to related people in twitter network.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

I thought if they will manage to gain their special audience they may avoid competition. However, they need some unique stuff for that

I think they can do that, I think there some under the radar films that netflix or any video stream platform missed. So this can be win win situation.

A unique crowd for cryptoflix and a platform for special audiences.

My bet would go with high quality production made by themself. Everyone can rent a blockbuster movie but if you produce oyur own stuff. Maybe some real good book/comic/manga adaptions nobody else wants to do....

I think that's not a bad idea. That's a niche that lots of crypto enthusiast would enjoy

Isn't that exactly the thing they plan to do with the option to crowdfund movie projects? I mean, they are not exactly making their own movies but giving producers the possibility to realize projects that won't be recorded otherwise.

You don't think Netflix makes its own movies, they give creative people the means to do just that
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

True, every crypto project needs to be active on Telegram, twitter, reddit and BTCT in my opinion. Even if its hard, hire an intern for low salary

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:44:11 AM

Sadly, this is true about marketing for an ICO. The big problem with this truth is that there are now standards and minimum viable means of operating in place. This is a double-edged sword because I have seen good projects fly under the radar because they were underfunded or just tech guys with great ideas and or projects, they just weren't very good at marketing or talking to people. On the other end of the spectrum, you have these professional scammers that are better at holding ICOs than any legit business ever could. They have probably already pulled off one or two scam ICOs and walked away with millions. Well, what is to stop them from doing it again and again? Only every time they do it, they have even more money for marketing. hiring managers and the works? By now they could be holding multiple ICOs and we all would think that they were legitimate because of how much of "their own money" they have already invested into their marketing and their new project.
So before anyone judges too harshly based on the premise of how well a company is marketing their ICO.... Ask yourself, should a startup be able to afford 100,000 for marketing. Should they be posting to twitter and telegram all day or should they doing what they do best, developing the tech for our future?

I am a marketer among many other things. So I know the importance of product marketing. I just think that when you stumble on to a great project with a dedicated team, take them for what they are doing instead of what are not doing.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

Sadly, this is true about marketing for an ICO. The big problem with this truth is that there are now standards and minimum viable means of operating in place. This is a double-edged sword because I have seen good projects fly under the radar because they were underfunded or just tech guys with great ideas and or projects, they just weren't very good at marketing or talking to people. On the other end of the spectrum, you have these professional scammers that are better at holding ICOs than any legit business ever could. They have probably already pulled off one or two scam ICOs and walked away with millions. Well, what is to stop them from doing it again and again? Only every time they do it, they have even more money for marketing. hiring managers and the works? By now they could be holding multiple ICOs and we all would think that they were legitimate because of how much of "their own money" they have already invested into their marketing and their new project.
So before anyone judges too harshly based on the premise of how well a company is marketing their ICO.... Ask yourself, should a startup be able to afford 100,000 for marketing. Should they be posting to twitter and telegram all day or should they doing what they do best, developing the tech for our future?

I am a marketer among many other things. So I know the importance of product marketing. I just think that when you stumble on to a great project with a dedicated team, take them for what they are doing instead of what are not doing.
Thats actually true, maybe they wont be able to do a big advertising like placing some ads on popular sites.
But about the social media thing or manager, i think they can hire the bounty hunters and pay them with the project's token.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

True, every crypto project needs to be active on Telegram, twitter, reddit and BTCT in my opinion. Even if its hard, hire an intern for low salary

Hiring an intern won't make it any good. You need someone who has at least basic knowledge of the crypto and he/she should have the knowledge about the project in detail.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

Hiring an intern won't make it any good. You need someone who has at least basic knowledge of the crypto and he/she should have the knowledge about the project in detail.

You seem to underestimate the intelligence of an intern. It would be extremely easy to find an intern who could learn basic crypto (if they don’t already know it) and familiarise themself with the project in a few days of reading.
I’m even sure there are people here in this forum thread who would pick up that job in exchange for some of the Cryptoflix tokens.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

What I still do not understand, is what was commented a few pages ago, about the possibility of gains to users who use the platform, how can this happen? Will there be a rating or some system for users?

They will have dividends from movies profit, as I understand. But I cant understand, how this dividends will be calculated  Huh

It's not really dividends, it's just some return if a movie you funded ended up successful, so there is a certain amount of risk present, because you never know if a movie will be successful or not.
User will also get discounts of the platform while paying with FLIX tokens.

So this will be like ICO? Tokensholders will not receive dividends? How much % users will be receive from profit?  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
James E [COIN]

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

What I still do not understand, is what was commented a few pages ago, about the possibility of gains to users who use the platform, how can this happen? Will there be a rating or some system for users?

They will have dividends from movies profit, as I understand. But I cant understand, how this dividends will be calculated  Huh

It's not really dividends, it's just some return if a movie you funded ended up successful, so there is a certain amount of risk present, because you never know if a movie will be successful or not.

So this will be like ICO? Tokensholders will not receive dividends? How much % users will be receive from profit?  Huh

Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction.

In the White Paper we have used the example below:

A renowned producer is seeking gap financing for an English language horror movie. The movie will star a cast of renowned, but not “A-List”, actors.

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet. This will provide FLIX token holders with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income, which will serve as a guide for the token holder into the profitable world of film financing.

Other examples of potential projects needing financing could be:

A high quality independent film project, which unexpectedly attracts an A-List Actor to star. This happens and the producers will need to quickly find the extra financing to be able to cover the increased cost, which they are naturally willing to bear because the involvement of a star actor could hugely affect the financial outcome of a film.

Or

A distributor wants to pre-buy the rights to distribute a quality film and is looking for financing to be able to enter into an agreement with the sales agent before a film festival. A distributor is first in line to receive his/her share of the profits and the risk is different than that of the producer.

Now finally regarding the investment process we will use Smart Contracts and internal 1:1 fiat pegged stable FilmCoins to avoid exposure to the potential fluctuations in the crypto currency prices.
As a FLIX Token holder, you will have access to the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace, where you will be able to see the projects you can invest in and their term sheets. When you invest in a project, CRYPTOFLIX will deposit your FLIX Tokens into a FilmCoin smart contract and you will receive 1:1 fiat pegged internal FilmCoins which represent your investment.
If and when the film project is a success and recoups profits, the initial FLIX Tokens used as collateral is returned to your digital wallet, while the yield is given as internal FilmCoins.
I personally think that this is a film financing platform which has a big potential. Please read the white paper on www.cryptoflix.io
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

I thought if they will manage to gain their special audience they may avoid competition. However, they need some unique stuff for that

I think they can do that, I think there some under the radar films that netflix or any video stream platform missed. So this can be win win situation.

A unique crowd for cryptoflix and a platform for special audiences.

My bet would go with high quality production made by themself. Everyone can rent a blockbuster movie but if you produce oyur own stuff. Maybe some real good book/comic/manga adaptions nobody else wants to do....

I think that's not a bad idea. That's a niche that lots of crypto enthusiast would enjoy

Isn't that exactly the thing they plan to do with the option to crowdfund movie projects? I mean, they are not exactly making their own movies but giving producers the possibility to realize projects that won't be recorded otherwise.

You don't think Netflix makes its own movies, they give creative people the means to do just that
Cryptoflix team aims to reward both content creators and consumer.  Flix token holders will invest to the creators project for a potential return investment while creators also receiving funding for their project. 
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

You seem to underestimate the intelligence of an intern. It would be extremely easy to find an intern who could learn basic crypto (if they don’t already know it) and familiarise themself with the project in a few days of reading.
I’m even sure there are people here in this forum thread who would pick up that job in exchange for some of the Cryptoflix tokens.

I think that is quite a common mistake about interns these days. But they don't even need to hire an intern, they also could just hire something like a community manager for social media to make some posts on twitter, facebook etc.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction.

In the White Paper we have used the example below:

A renowned producer is seeking gap financing for an English language horror movie. The movie will star a cast of renowned, but not “A-List”, actors.

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet. This will provide FLIX token holders with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income, which will serve as a guide for the token holder into the profitable world of film financing.

Other examples of potential projects needing financing could be:

A high quality independent film project, which unexpectedly attracts an A-List Actor to star. This happens and the producers will need to quickly find the extra financing to be able to cover the increased cost, which they are naturally willing to bear because the involvement of a star actor could hugely affect the financial outcome of a film.

Or

A distributor wants to pre-buy the rights to distribute a quality film and is looking for financing to be able to enter into an agreement with the sales agent before a film festival. A distributor is first in line to receive his/her share of the profits and the risk is different than that of the producer.

Now finally regarding the investment process we will use Smart Contracts and internal 1:1 fiat pegged stable FilmCoins to avoid exposure to the potential fluctuations in the crypto currency prices.
As a FLIX Token holder, you will have access to the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace, where you will be able to see the projects you can invest in and their term sheets. When you invest in a project, CRYPTOFLIX will deposit your FLIX Tokens into a FilmCoin smart contract and you will receive 1:1 fiat pegged internal FilmCoins which represent your investment.
If and when the film project is a success and recoups profits, the initial FLIX Tokens used as collateral is returned to your digital wallet, while the yield is given as internal FilmCoins.
I personally think that this is a film financing platform which has a big potential. Please read the white paper on www.cryptoflix.io

Thank you for detailed explaine. I understand now. Som you will have second types of tokens? How i can convers FilmCoins to Cryptoflix tokens or Ethereum or fiat?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Unsold tokens will firstly be allocated to the reserve fund and locked for a period of 12 months with a 3-month cliff and thereafter they can be used to strengthen partnerships, market presence, marketing, technology etc.

Since unsold tokens will not be burned, does this mean that they are thus at the disposal of developers? Consequently, the command will no longer have 18% + 20% tokens, but much more. Why does it seem to me that this can affect the price of the tokens negatively? While on the other hand, even if you burn non-sold tokens, the percentage of tokens at the disposal of the team also increases. But the total number of tokens decreases, and therefore the price of tokens does not decrease significantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: