Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 09:35:29 AM by jonnytracker

What I still do not understand, is what was commented a few pages ago, about the possibility of gains to users who use the platform, how can this happen? Will there be a rating or some system for users?

They will have dividends from movies profit, as I understand. But I cant understand, how this dividends will be calculated  Huh

It's not really dividends, it's just some return if a movie you funded ended up successful, so there is a certain amount of risk present, because you never know if a movie will be successful or not.
User will also get discounts of the platform while paying with FLIX tokens.

So this will be like ICO? Tokensholders will not receive dividends? How much % users will be receive from profit?  Huh

This I would like to know too, the business model needs to be clear and precise. Also I believe investing in movie is a fail safe investment because I know how movie industry is even in Independent films.. At least the capital returns is possible even in bad movie..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12jeffy12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

I agree, if falls in the price of the entire portfolio and there is no place to wait, it is certainly very unpleasant. But after this you will understand what you should and not do.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

Unsold tokens will firstly be allocated to the reserve fund and locked for a period of 12 months with a 3-month cliff and thereafter they can be used to strengthen partnerships, market presence, marketing, technology etc.

Since unsold tokens will not be burned, does this mean that they are thus at the disposal of developers? Consequently, the command will no longer have 18% + 20% tokens, but much more. Why does it seem to me that this can affect the price of the tokens negatively? While on the other hand, even if you burn non-sold tokens, the percentage of tokens at the disposal of the team also increases. But the total number of tokens decreases, and therefore the price of tokens does not decrease significantly.

To be honest, I don't really get this idea of a reserve fund till the end, but it seems that you're right and the token price can go down since there is suddenly more tokens than it was paid for in the beginning. I would suggest to review it again, if the advantages of keeping those tokens outweight disadvantages.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Unsold tokens will firstly be allocated to the reserve fund and locked for a period of 12 months with a 3-month cliff and thereafter they can be used to strengthen partnerships, market presence, marketing, technology etc.

Since unsold tokens will not be burned, does this mean that they are thus at the disposal of developers? Consequently, the command will no longer have 18% + 20% tokens, but much more. Why does it seem to me that this can affect the price of the tokens negatively? While on the other hand, even if you burn non-sold tokens, the percentage of tokens at the disposal of the team also increases. But the total number of tokens decreases, and therefore the price of tokens does not decrease significantly.

To be honest, I don't really get this idea of a reserve fund till the end, but it seems that you're right and the token price can go down since there is suddenly more tokens than it was paid for in the beginning. I would suggest to review it again, if the advantages of keeping those tokens outweight disadvantages.

It shouldn't affect the price much since the unsold tokens will be locked for a year and after that the tokens should be used to even increase the price through marketing and partnerships. If you trust the team to do so that than it's even better than burning the tokens imo.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

It shouldn't affect the price much since the unsold tokens will be locked for a year and after that the tokens should be used to even increase the price through marketing and partnerships. If you trust the team to do so that than it's even better than burning the tokens imo.

if they're doing their job right, then the value of the token will increase. it also means that the dev's have an interest in doing a good job so they can sell their tokens for a high price.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

You guys are worried for nothing, like you said it's in their best interest to deliver. And by the way if I'll join this ICO I'll use my tokens to purchase content or to invest in a film production aniway. Don't always see the speculative part only Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

if they're doing their job right, then the value of the token will increase. it also means that the dev's have an interest in doing a good job so they can sell their tokens for a high price.

since it has a revenue generation business model, holding unsold tokens for later sales is ok..
therealvau3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

I am wondering about a fact in your whitepaper.
One of the advantages is the low data usage with 100 - 200 MB instead of 700MB till 32gb (Page 24). Which compresion technology is used to get that low data usage. Ihis would be a real advantage.
Or does this mean that the quality is device driven and could be decreased on mobile devices till 200MB?

Basically its how the user streams it. Low quality video or HD video. On Wifi they could do HD, on their mobile data they could stream SD and save data.
OK, got it. So there is the possibility to modify the quality to save the data usage. As you compare with the illegal file downlaad in whitepaper I understand the advantage.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

But adding significant amount of tokens to the market at once will definitely lead to the price drop in the beginning. That is why the devs should work out the plan carefully
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

I'm regularily checking their twitter activity for news about the project but it seems like they are not really active on twitter. They should focus on advertising the project there, too.

True, every crypto project needs to be active on Telegram, twitter, reddit and BTCT in my opinion. Even if its hard, hire an intern for low salary

Hiring an intern won't make it any good. You need someone who has at least basic knowledge of the crypto and he/she should have the knowledge about the project in detail.

They don't need an intern. A community manager can cover all this areas and they are easy to find.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

But adding significant amount of tokens to the market at once will definitely lead to the price drop in the beginning. That is why the devs should work out the plan carefully

For sure they should have a plan. People will anticipate the end of the one-year period during which the tokens will be locked and they might sell thinking that the price will go down and that will drive the price down even more. Devs should be careful about it.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

Are there already some potential film maker or so who want to realize some movies or series through Cryptoflix?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Are there already some potential film maker or so who want to realize some movies or series through Cryptoflix?

thats a good question! any cooperations upcoming? maybe even with a filmstudio itself? this would be awesome!
therealvau3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

No informatoin available about cooperations in WhitePaper. Only that the Film Market Place will go live in Q1 2019.
So still some time to get some cooperations.

BTW the link in 1. post of this ann to the whitepaper is wrong.
Used: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WhitePaper.pdf
Working: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

No informatoin available about cooperations in WhitePaper. Only that the Film Market Place will go live in Q1 2019.
So still some time to get some cooperations.

BTW the link in 1. post of this ann to the whitepaper is wrong.
Used: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WhitePaper.pdf
Working: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf

they probably changed it since openinig the thread, thanks for correcting. the project is still a ways away so we need to wait for any news on that.

James E [COIN]

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Not formal agreements yet, but we believe our offering is extremely attractive to film makers. Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction. CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens) and we will have more flexibility for the content owners in that the minimum quality requirements for entry onto the platform will be lower than the minimum standards for iTunes etc. and also our pricing structure will be more flexible. Also we can use smart contracts to share the revenue instantly with the content owners - in the current platforms this can take months or even years.

Also, we are film makers ourselves, so we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Not formal agreements yet, but we believe our offering is extremely attractive to film makers. Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction. CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens) and we will have more flexibility for the content owners in that the minimum quality requirements for entry onto the platform will be lower than the minimum standards for iTunes etc. and also our pricing structure will be more flexible. Also we can use smart contracts to share the revenue instantly with the content owners - in the current platforms this can take months or even years.

Also, we are film makers ourselves, so we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.

How sure are you that other film makers and producers and etc. would bite this kind of project most especially those who are already established in the industry? would it be possible for them to take chances in the crypto world when in fact they are already there?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

How sure are you that other film makers and producers and etc. would bite this kind of project most especially those who are already established in the industry? would it be possible for them to take chances in the crypto world when in fact they are already there?

Believe that there are hundreds or thousands of talented liberals in the world of cinema who would give everything for an opportunity to break free from the system, I thought about it days ago, I think there is really a great possibility of large-scale adherence on the part of these. Everyone knows about Blockchain's uncontrollable rise and its chances of greater and faster gains in various media
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

thats a good question! any cooperations upcoming? maybe even with a filmstudio itself? this would be awesome!

no they can buy license for established series that's enough for the beginning.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

I'm not familiar with the film industry but they wrote earlier that even for established film makers it's sometimes difficult to get the last 15-20% of the film budget financed. If this is the case then also for them Cryptoflix could be interesting for gap financing.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: