Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 873

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is now listed at @coinschedule please check it out and give  a 👍 thumbs up.
https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e2242/cryptoflix.html

cryptoflix is specified in the mobile application coinmarketapp. It says that the start of sales will take place in about 50 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Why someone would pay you to watch movies Cheesy? Unless it's full of ads (and I just say no thanks) I don't think that it would be possible
In the developed countries people are ready to pay for intellectual labor. Even non-material things should be paid, especially if they are of good quality. ITunes made a fortune selling intellectual labor. I think that many people would be ready to pay.
As I know they plan to start with poor countries, positive thing - it's that they can quickly become popularity in this region showing free training and documentary films, and from other hand is that in these countries there are not many rich people who can willing to spend money to this service.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Will you enable for my aunt to easily invest in some movies,independent documentaries,any tv product and to earn eventual profits if the project succeed? Decentralization goes on,revolution is happening! 

anyone will be able to invest if they wish and have the money. that's the beauty of this project.

I think he is asking there will be a fiat gateway for such kind of things.

Not buying on the exchange send to cryptoflix account and buy from there etc. Asking for an average joe.
I think it would be great if they sell some tokens for fiat on their platform, or maybe provide an exchanger for another cryptocurrencies too.

I agree, fiat integration this is not bad idea, since many who watch TV don't know all the intricacies in the crypto world yet - or at least will be need the presence of detailed manuals how to buy this tokens.

If people will be able buy tokens for fiat on cryptoflix platform, that's already an exchange and I believe they are more regulated, like you would need KYC and stuff. Don't think it's worth it. Maybe if you will be able to pay with fiat as well, but not exchange it for crypto and the other way round.
It's better to give people who use the token a small discount. I think this will make no legal issues which is the most important thing.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

Why someone would pay you to watch movies Cheesy? Unless it's full of ads (and I just say no thanks) I don't think that it would be possible
In the developed countries people are ready to pay for intellectual labor. Even non-material things should be paid, especially if they are of good quality. ITunes made a fortune selling intellectual labor. I think that many people would be ready to pay.
As I know they plan to start with poor countries, positive thing - it's that they can quickly become popularity in this region showing free training and documentary films, and from other hand is that in these countries there are not many rich people who can willing to spend money to this service.

Yes, they plan to focus on underdeveloped countries at first. I think Chris mentioned maybe Asia as starting region in the AMA?
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

Yes, they plan to focus on underdeveloped countries at first. I think Chris mentioned maybe Asia as starting region in the AMA?
I think it's a great strategy to start in poor countries. I hope they can make a name in that way and then jumping to the rest of the world.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Something like that, I've heard it somewhere so you are probably right
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Yes, Asia will probably the region where they start and Christian's reasoning for this choice makes perfect sense: smartphone users, lots of people with English language skills and mostly unbanked.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

Yes, Asia will probably the region where they start and Christian's reasoning for this choice makes perfect sense: smartphone users, lots of people with English language skills and mostly unbanked.

Do you think the English language skills of most of the Asians are good enough to watch movies/series in English? Otherwise, it would be really necessary that the content provider offers also the necessary subtitles.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Do you think the English language skills of most of the Asians are good enough to watch movies/series in English? Otherwise, it would be really necessary that the content provider offers also the necessary subtitles.
I think its good enough to understand the movie. But the older people in Asia maybe will enjoy asian subtitles.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

There is talk about incentivised platform usage? How do you charge and reward at the same time?

The reward part is the film productions' crowdfunding, I don't think that you will be reward by only watching movies, you misunderstood something I guess

Just imagen you would get rewards for watching movies and tv shows. I would watch the whole day.

Its not so easy. If  nobody controls, if you watch, you could earn 24h a day.
More likely is, that there are occasional questions to answer, which would personally annoy me.
This would not be possible. Movies and TV series are much more expensive than youtube videos. It's impossible to finance them without payments. Look at game of thrones. One episode just costs millions.
If there're really reward by watching the films that because there is going to be advertising or something that makes them earn money.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

There is talk about incentivised platform usage? How do you charge and reward at the same time?

The reward part is the film productions' crowdfunding, I don't think that you will be reward by only watching movies, you misunderstood something I guess

Just imagen you would get rewards for watching movies and tv shows. I would watch the whole day.

More likely is, that there are occasional questions to answer, which would personally annoy me.
This would not be possible. Movies and TV series are much more expensive than youtube videos. It's impossible to finance them without payments. Look at game of thrones. One episode just costs millions.
If there're really reward by watching the films that because there is going to be advertising or something that makes them earn money.

There isn't a reward for just watching films. The reward you can get there is from the profit of a crowdfunded film.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Cryptoflix team needs to post more information about the platform (eg. clear up the uncertainty regarding incentivised usage). Marketing is good (eg being listed on ico tracking websites), but someone should address questions in this thread.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

Cryptoflix is happy to be featured at @WorldCoinIndex check it out at ➡️https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ico/calendar/cryptoflix
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Cryptoflix is happy to be featured at @WorldCoinIndex check it out at ➡️https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ico/calendar/cryptoflix
Great news, it's two months to ICO start date, and CryptoFlix is featured ar WCI. Additionally, by no means all ICOs appear there at even later stages of development.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

There isn't a reward for just watching films. The reward you can get there is from the profit of a crowdfunded film.
Why would cryptoflix want to pay you for watching movies? This is just absurd
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

It’s nice that cryptoflix is also on worldcoin index, it’s a good way to improve the visibility of projects to be listed on rating and review sites. I think cryptoflix has some good arguments to seduce investors, and a unique spirit that investors can like too.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Same reason why Basic Attention Token pays people for browsing the internet and watching ads: cut out the middle man and keep most of the advertising revenue.

But CryptoFlix has settled on ad-free free movies.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Same reason why Basic Attention Token pays people for browsing the internet and watching ads: cut out the middle man and keep most of the advertising revenue.

But CryptoFlix has settled on ad-free free movies.

Maybe they could implement the code from Oyster protocol on their website. So that they can create revenue without the needs of ads.
CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

Hey everyone,

Just a quick disruption from me on the discussions about getting paid to watch our content.

I strongly urge you to read the white paper as well as to watch the AMA Q&A which I did with Andreas from BTC Business Consult a few days ago. You can find information on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io as well as on our twitter, facebook and telegram channel.

CryptoFlix is a streaming platform that will

1) offer paid content in the form of movies and TV

2) offer free educational content in the form of documentaries and TV

3) offer the opportunity to invest in quality film projects against a risk rated return

CryptoFlix will be commercial free.

CryptoFlix will not offer the viewers tokens for watching the content.

That is it for now. Watch out for more news coming soon.

And finally don't forget to sign up for our early pre sale alert on www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Hey everyone,

Just a quick disruption from me on the discussions about getting paid to watch our content.

I strongly urge you to read the white paper as well as to watch the AMA Q&A which I did with Andreas from BTC Business Consult a few days ago. You can find information on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io as well as on our twitter, facebook and telegram channel.

CryptoFlix is a streaming platform that will

1) offer paid content in the form of movies and TV

2) offer free educational content in the form of documentaries and TV

3) offer the opportunity to invest in quality film projects against a risk rated return

CryptoFlix will be commercial free.

CryptoFlix will not offer the viewers tokens for watching the content.

That is it for now. Watch out for more news coming soon.

And finally don't forget to sign up for our early pre sale alert on www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian
Thanks for the confirmation, I also didn't think that user will get paid for watching content before.
Its nice to see you taking care the discussions on this forum.
Keep up the good things sir  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: