Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

Are you planning in getting the token to exchange platforms?
Yes of course, an altcoin needs to be listed at least on 1 exchange after ICO, so there will be volume and buyers.

You can expect the token to hit EtherDelta shortly after the ICO. I wouldn't really worry about exchanges.
I assume it will be forkdelta ... Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

They were at any blockchain conferences? In which countries if yes? Can you share limk, please?
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Having a commercial-free platform is a good approach. Pay-TV subscription services (that are now becoming extinct) failed at this by still bombarding users with commercials.

I don't think pay-tv subscription services are failing. Netflix, hulu, amazon and etc are booming. Or are you telling something different?

agree i have never seen advertisement in netflix actually, i think they are doing pretty well infact

That's the idea, I think, that you pay, but you don't have to watch commercials. HBO also doesn't have them in the middle of movies.
In fact, advertising is really very much now. This business is well developed and advertising appears everywhere, although in most cases we absolutely do not need it
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

Having a commercial-free platform is a good approach. Pay-TV subscription services (that are now becoming extinct) failed at this by still bombarding users with commercials.

I don't think pay-tv subscription services are failing. Netflix, hulu, amazon and etc are booming. Or are you telling something different?

agree i have never seen advertisement in netflix actually, i think they are doing pretty well infact

Well that is the thing why you pay for pay tv like Netflix, right? You don't need to bother with commercials etc. As you already hsve paid your share.

Netflix is really deserving the money it asks for.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

They were at any blockchain conferences? In which countries if yes? Can you share limk, please?

I don't know if they already attented some blockchain conferences. I didn't see any announcements on their twitter page regarding such events. I am sure, they will intensify their marketing once the start of the ICO comes closer.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

It is nice when I read that cryptoflix will offer free educational contents. I wish the content will have a good quality and not just the ordinary one.

It depends on what is good quality for you. Free content usually has a bit lower quality, since plagiarism is a crime. We'll see how cryptoflix will deal with it. As far as I understand, they plan to introduce educational content later, after the main platform will be ready, right?
Apparently, their primary goal is video content. Of course it may contain some educational materials, but first of all they have to attract audience. This can easily be done with entertaining, not educational materials.

Students (and even non-students) will appreciate  high quality educational video content. Right now the only source for those is youtube and you don't even find what you're searching for most of the time

There are educational subscriptions sites like udemy and other services. Full course and training

Educational videos would be a nice addition. There is still no plattform with both on it.I'm not that much into theoretical learning but if I had the access to such videos on hand - sure why not have a training lesson inbetween.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Is there any news on  possible or upcoming strategic partnerships? That would be beneficial for this project. Imho.

I think there will be big announcements when the time comes. We will not miss it.  Smiley
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

It is nice when I read that cryptoflix will offer free educational contents. I wish the content will have a good quality and not just the ordinary one.

It depends on what is good quality for you. Free content usually has a bit lower quality, since plagiarism is a crime. We'll see how cryptoflix will deal with it. As far as I understand, they plan to introduce educational content later, after the main platform will be ready, right?
Apparently, their primary goal is video content. Of course it may contain some educational materials, but first of all they have to attract audience. This can easily be done with entertaining, not educational materials.

Students (and even non-students) will appreciate  high quality educational video content. Right now the only source for those is youtube and you don't even find what you're searching for most of the time

There are educational subscriptions sites like udemy and other services. Full course and training

Educational videos would be a nice addition. There is still no plattform with both on it.I'm not that much into theoretical learning but if I had the access to such videos on hand - sure why not have a training lesson inbetween.

these might be added later on, but I think the primary purpose is entertainment.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

I don't know if they already attented some blockchain conferences. I didn't see any announcements on their twitter page regarding such events. I am sure, they will intensify their marketing once the start of the ICO comes closer.
Yes there is not much information about their progress so far, but its acceptable since they are actually just getting started.
And they've done an AMA video which is good for start.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

I do not know if educational videos are needed ... In my opinion, now it is much more profitable to produce and show serials. For example, Netflix does this very successfully.
hidayatgp12

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

Hi admin, could i edit my form? because i wrong to fill proof authentic...
Twitter: @morgiana122
Telegram: @hidayatgp12

Thank you
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

But a lot of projects have different conferences, meetUp before ICO. When ICO start? And will be there a pre-sale?
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

But a lot of projects have different conferences, meetUp before ICO. When ICO start? And will be there a pre-sale?
What about the actual conference in Sidney, Australia. I know some ICOs are introduced there, but I'm not sure about CryptoFlix
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

can not be a reference project conference similar to the others because they have different plans as well, I see ico starts in april next.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

Yes there is not much information about their progress so far, but its acceptable since they are actually just getting started.
And they've done an AMA video which is good for start.
I like projects that are promote in conferences because that gives them more international relevance.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

When we talk about educational content we're talking about something like academic's material, tutorials etc...? It will be so good to also see some high quality crypto related content, like for example a proper blockchain 101, there's not something like that for normies

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Now Cryptoflix rated at Icobench with much higher rating 4.3 - https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix
It's nice to see that this project was appreciated by experts!
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

Now Cryptoflix rated at Icobench with much higher rating 4.3 - https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix
The Icobench website seems to me to be excellent and impartial so far, a rating like that cryptoflix aintgiu needs to be celebrated, congratulations for it. Projects that have achieved up to 4.5 rating have been very successful, and continue to thrive, I expect the same from cryptoflix
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

At the moment there is no information about pre-sale, I think if developers don't announce it in March, then FLIX tokens can be buy on April 15th, as indicate in their website.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

good news according to me icobench is the best site of ico review the high mark means that the experts believe in the project, and is a good additional advertising...
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: