Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Hi admin, could i edit my form? because i wrong to fill proof authentic...
Twitter: @morgiana122
Telegram: @hidayatgp12

Thank you

that here is not the bounty thread.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

Now Cryptoflix rated at Icobench with much higher rating 4.3 - https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix
It's nice to see that this project was appreciated by experts!
good news according to me icobench is the best site of ico review the high mark means that the experts believe in the project, and is a good additional advertising...

There is only one rating by a human person who gave Cryptoflix a perfect 5/5/5 score. The other rating is from Benchy the ICO analyzer bot, which only checks for things like the existence of a whitepaper and the amount of social media channels.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

It is nice when I read that cryptoflix will offer free educational contents. I wish the content will have a good quality and not just the ordinary one.
Many wrote that the content of the educational plan will be distributed free of charge. I wonder what it will be for the content? Who knows?? Please tell me.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:39:39 PM

It is nice when I read that cryptoflix will offer free educational contents. I wish the content will have a good quality and not just the ordinary one.

It depends on what is good quality for you. Free content usually has a bit lower quality, since plagiarism is a crime. We'll see how cryptoflix will deal with it. As far as I understand, they plan to introduce educational content later, after the main platform will be ready, right?
Apparently, their primary goal is video content. Of course it may contain some educational materials, but first of all they have to attract audience. This can easily be done with entertaining, not educational materials.

Students (and even non-students) will appreciate  high quality educational video content. Right now the only source for those is youtube and you don't even find what you're searching for most of the time

There are educational subscriptions sites like udemy and other services. Full course and training

Educational videos would be a nice addition. There is still no plattform with both on it.I'm not that much into theoretical learning but if I had the access to such videos on hand - sure why not have a training lesson inbetween.

I do not know if educational videos are needed ... In my opinion, now it is much more profitable to produce and show serials. For example, Netflix does this very successfully.
If the project wants to conquer the third world market, where the level of education is very low, this content will help to become popular! And I think that this kind of content is always useful, though not very beneficial to the creators of the project, but it can get popularity!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

Now Cryptoflix rated at Icobench with much higher rating 4.3 - https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix
good news according to me icobench is the best site of ico review the high mark means that the experts believe in the project, and is a good additional advertising...

There is only one rating by a human person who gave Cryptoflix a perfect 5/5/5 score. The other rating is from Benchy the ICO analyzer bot, which only checks for things like the existence of a whitepaper and the amount of social media channels.

Yes, as long as there aren't some more experts' ratings the score doesn't mean anything. And even with a rating of 20 experts it's always recommended to check the project for yourself.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

It depends on what is good quality for you. Free content usually has a bit lower quality, since plagiarism is a crime. We'll see how cryptoflix will deal with it. As far as I understand, they plan to introduce educational content later, after the main platform will be ready, right?
Apparently, their primary goal is video content. Of course it may contain some educational materials, but first of all they have to attract audience. This can easily be done with entertaining, not educational materials.

Students (and even non-students) will appreciate  high quality educational video content. Right now the only source for those is youtube and you don't even find what you're searching for most of the time

There are educational subscriptions sites like udemy and other services. Full course and training

Educational videos would be a nice addition. There is still no plattform with both on it.I'm not that much into theoretical learning but if I had the access to such videos on hand - sure why not have a training lesson inbetween.

I do not know if educational videos are needed ... In my opinion, now it is much more profitable to produce and show serials. For example, Netflix does this very successfully.
If the project wants to conquer the third world market, where the level of education is very low, this content will help to become popular! And I think that this kind of content is always useful, though not very beneficial to the creators of the project, but it can get popularity!

It would be good to exchange ideas with others. I would love to be able to make an individual stream, to teach others what they know, regardless of the domain , or We should also have some teachers who stream and teach online.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Students (and even non-students) will appreciate  high quality educational video content. Right now the only source for those is youtube and you don't even find what you're searching for most of the time

Its not the most important, yes, but later it will be very good, especially for technical or crypto stuff. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Its not the most important, yes, but later it will be very good, especially for technical or crypto stuff. Smiley
Crypto explanations will be highly needed in the future. There are so many people out there which don't know anything about it.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

Is there anywhere to find more cryptoflix ratings by actual users?
user experience will be important for this platform

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Many wrote that the content of the educational plan will be distributed free of charge. I wonder what it will be for the content? Who knows?? Please tell me.

I think you can already make a lot of deals with providers that already offer free educational content. I hope there will be a focus on blockchain education, since i think this is a yet untapped market, one big database of videos about blockchain.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

Whatever is above 4 in there from my experience its pretty solid  Smiley not many ico get that high rating

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

Why would cryptoflix want to pay you for watching movies? This is just absurd

Same reason why Basic Attention Token pays people for browsing the internet and watching ads: cut out the middle man and keep most of the advertising revenue.

But CryptoFlix has settled on ad-free free movies.

Maybe they could implement the code from Oyster protocol on their website. So that they can create revenue without the needs of ads.

That could be a good idea, but I think the DEVs already have a solution and a good business plan with regards to revenue matters. Smiley
I think they aim at first for developing countries where people don't have much money. I think it's important for them to be as cheap as possible.

a subscription service would be better, without commercials. people are put off by them
I don't know how hard it would be to implement both of these businesses models on cryptfilx platform but this could help to gather loyal customers base
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

I think you can already make a lot of deals with providers that already offer free educational content. I hope there will be a focus on blockchain education, since i think this is a yet untapped market, one big database of videos about blockchain.

One of the reasons why there is not much blockchain educational material is that at its core, blockchain technology is quite simple and can be explained to a five-year-old. Of course if someone wants to learn about the details (in particular the coding and algorithms) there is much to learn, but for the average person the fundamental principles is all that matters.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Their platform isn't not yet available, so no users and ratings yet.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

CryptoFlix is now listed at Coingecko check it out.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/cryptoflix
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

Thank you for sharing this with with us. I'm gonna check it out later
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

The concept is really interesting, especially you can become a produceur, we will be able to fund film, I think the project has something unique with that.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

I do not know particularly about the classifications made by Coingecko, but apparently they have not been biased in them, Cryptoflix is a project that arouses interest in evaluation platforms that conspires to monetize its services, but they seem fair to me so far.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Their platform isn't not yet available, so no users and ratings yet.
I think that until at least a beta is available it doesn't has too much sens to rating it because it would be pure speculation.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Will you enable for my aunt to easily invest in some movies,independent documentaries,any tv product and to earn eventual profits if the project succeed? Decentralization goes on,revolution is happening! 

anyone will be able to invest if they wish and have the money. that's the beauty of this project.

I think he is asking there will be a fiat gateway for such kind of things.

Not buying on the exchange send to cryptoflix account and buy from there etc. Asking for an average joe.
I think it would be great if they sell some tokens for fiat on their platform, or maybe provide an exchanger for another cryptocurrencies too.

I agree, fiat integration this is not bad idea, since many who watch TV don't know all the intricacies in the crypto world yet - or at least will be need the presence of detailed manuals how to buy this tokens.

If people will be able buy tokens for fiat on cryptoflix platform, that's already an exchange and I believe they are more regulated, like you would need KYC and stuff. Don't think it's worth it. Maybe if you will be able to pay with fiat as well, but not exchange it for crypto and the other way round.

Until a proper crypto policy comes along payment through fiat will still be difficult because banks right now are penalizing crypto purchase. It is possible though. Cryptoflix can partner with exchanges like changelly who will be able to convert fiat to their listed tokens (fllix in this case) in a single transaction. Or the project can operate like traditional businesses by setting shops in countries of strategic importance operating a hybrid business of crypto and fiat for fees.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: