Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

As you can see the Governments that are against BTC are doing the best they can do to kill it, but again BTC is not a decentralized currency, and therefore it would be hard for BTC to shut down, and because of anonymity people can anonymously keep their BTC without hesitation, because the authorities will have a hard time tracking these powerful people that can control the flow of the market, it'd be tough for the Government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adammessi340

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

A single government wont be able to kill cryptocurrencies but if all the government will restrict or will totally ban cryptocurrencies that would be the end of all the cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are hardly accepted today because it is a big threat to the fiat and banking system of these governments
honguyenphuongdieu

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

Of course we can see now how governments try to ban crypto, but I'm sure that they can't do this, because a technology can't be banned and I believe more and more people will understand that cryptocurrencies are much more honest and usable than fiat.
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

instead of the Government that regulates the activity of the crypto to the world so it could not be killed. While demand and market activity is still high then the crypto world will continue to run as it should. no need to worry about this sort of thing because its influence is very small.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

This is not the first year, the government spends a lot of money to destroy the cryptocurrency. Because it drowns the economy of every country. But I hope they don't succeed.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Why destroy cryptocurrency when you can use it for enrichment? I think the world government thinks the same. And not only thinks, but also acts accordingly.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

World government can destroy almost all of altcoins by regulation but they can't kill all crypto especially bitcoin. It can disappear only with death of the whole internet, but I can't imagine what should happen in the world that we wouldn't got internet Undecided

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

i think the ycould over time if they decided to by manipulation. they will not like too many people becoming rich from it. that would ruin their system
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
The administration can't completely be prohibited digital money however they can do it on a specific coin like what different nations did to bitcoin.
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

In my opinion, government can't kill crypto but can manipulate and regulate rather as what is happening in some countries. Honestly, it is very impossible that the government can kill it in this situation. Probably it could if all the countries rally against crypto then that is the powerful move of all countries. For sure crypto will back again not totally killed. Because I think there is no one can stop this crypto.
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

I can say that there are few countries that could kill crypto because they are not ready for any chancges in the world and they even do not want to understand crypto's advantages.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

I think that kill will not be able, but dropping course in tens or hundreds times will be able. Enthusiasts will not leave the crypto.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

As I would see it, government can't slaughter crypto yet can control and manage rather as what is going on in a few nations. Truly, it is extremely outlandish that the administration can execute it in this circumstance. Likely it could if every one of the nations rally against crypto then that is the ground-breaking move all things considered. Without a doubt crypto will back again not completely slaughtered. Since I think there is nobody can stop this crypto.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

I appreciate what you are doing right now, we also as users of cryptocurrency do not want cryptocurrency dead or not valuable, but indeed the regulations are done by some countries is very burdensome users, it directly impact also with value. if you think again that the regulation is very detrimental to users in the country, but on the other hand there are also countries that support crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Awrirem

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Imagine a scenario in which a portion of the altcoin out there are kinda under any administration's control?By pumping and slamming it hard a couple of time making dread and in the meantime coordinate with major media(which they had huge impact with) that continue advancing the CRYTO IS A BUBBLE,SKY IS FALLING DOWN kinda troll......i see this could be 1 of the most ideal approach to kill crytocurrencie as should be obvious the vast majority of the general population who bounce on load up as of late are simply contributing just to make some speedy money...hit and run and they couldn't care less.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

Of course not because crypto can be used by anyone and also people all over the world can access it. And there are some countries have issued regulations on crypto and not that they prohibit people not to access the crypto. And if we think positive this crypto is very beneficial to all of us because it could fix our economy.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

I don't think the government can kill the cryptocurrency. The government should only ban it, but it can't find the trader. I think this is the citizen's awakening.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

Of course not because crypto can be used by anyone and also people all over the world can access it. And there are some countries have issued regulations on crypto and not that they prohibit people not to access the crypto. And if we think positive this crypto is very beneficial to all of us because it could fix our economy.
And what about China? And many other countries. They say no more Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and also ICOs and who will use it will be criminal prosecuted.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

The government of some particular country can partially prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, but nothing can kill it, in my opinion. Now there is no such technology
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Yes of course government can kill Crypto but as I see some countries don't want to do it because they know how possible it can help people and the economy. Just like here in my country I knew that our government here know bitcoin right now and they just don't messing to it by now.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: