Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
yanlei2002

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

I don't think cryptocurrencies can be killed or blocked. this is the whole point of this new system, the impossibility of blocking and anonymity

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Cryptocurrency will not be killed, but it will eventually take a different form, only centralized tokens and completely manipulated by the authorities

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Cryptocurrency will not be killed, but it will eventually take a different form, only centralized tokens and completely manipulated by the authorities

it might be killed , how? if all countries will be united to stop bitcoin it will be killed , let us remember that bitcoins reputation is the most important thing why investor invest in bitcoin , so if government bans bitcoin then  a lot of  investor will pull out its investment in bitcoin , I mean all people ,  the reason why it might get banned because it is anonymous, it might be used as a fund for any crimes, although it is under the government still it might  not be controlled

@theman

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

I think it is a cryptocurrency, no one can kill. This is the best thing that has happened to humanity in recent years.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

Yes. There are possibilities if the work governments killing cryptocurrency, it's within their borderlines that cryptocurrencies operate,. And therefore without their permission,. Crypto is nothing, there are countries that have chosen to do away with cryptocurrency already. , banning them in the process,. If the world governments follow this trend then there will be nothing left of. Cryptocurrency, it's however very unlikely that this will happen as there are already some governments which have permitted crypto operationsy
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

As for me, it is quite possible but it would be too hard since cryptocurrency is being accepted in most countries these days. We all know that digital currency is decentralized and no one even the government could manipulate it. The government is also depending on cryptocurrencies these days.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
yes I agree with you, of course crypto will not just die even though many countries are against it. I think that can kill the crypto is our own as users. Crypto can die if we no longer believe in its development and we no longer use it or leave it. so the development of crypto can be determined from the enthusiasts themselves. and as a user I believe in future crypto development. thanks for the information, this is very useful for me and also possibly other crypto users.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

Don't underestimate the world government. Of course, no one will kill the crypto currency but it can greatly slow the development of the market.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

OFC, we can see now how governments try to ban crypto, but I'm sure that they can't do this because a technology can't be banned and I believe more and more people will understand that cryptocurrencies are much more honest and usable than fiat.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

I think a government can't kill cryptocurrencies. If many governments come together, then it is possible to kill cryptocurrencies. This is very difficult. It is difficult for the government to cooperate with each other.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
yanlei2002

Activity: 183

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

It seems to me that this is possible, but only after a few decades. So far, there is nothing close to the blockchain, and to the fact that its existence is all the more

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

I don't think government will kill the crpyto community, maybe they will join soon hehe. Its been years this is the issue with laws or government and crypto, because they want to control the market, basically they want to manipulate it just same old school play with our fiat currency. But crypto is the game changer of all. We own our real hard earn digits without any hidden fees. All informations or transactions is out there and they can't  corrupt some funds from it.

Like the old saying says if you don't handle the opposition you should just stand on the lead of it. So government right now or trying to conquer the crypto world but then I anticipate that they will be in charge of it.
metalice

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

I don't think they can kill it. First of all some governments want to kill it, some want to regulate it and some don't really care. As long as there is no consensus between governments no one can kill crypto, they can make our life more difficult, but that is all.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

I don't think they can kill it. First of all some governments want to kill it, some want to regulate it and some don't really care. As long as there is no consensus between governments no one can kill crypto, they can make our life more difficult, but that is all.
It seems to me that the only goal of the authorities is to make the Crypto currency manageable. And this means that users of crypto currency will lose their anonymity and will pay taxes.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

Hi everyone! I have found an amazing innovation!It is called Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

That´s kind of a silly question. Cryptos are by their own nature very difficult to intercept or trace to true owners.

Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

I believe crypto has survived many storms and I don't anybody can stop it. Some countries have banned the use of cryptos but this never killed crypto. The interesting thing is that anytime there is bad news, cryptocurrencies go down but they rise up stronger and better even stronger than they were. This tells us why no one can bring crypto down.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

My opinion - no! Too big capitalization of cryptocurrency, also full decentralisation , and I think it will be favorably for government too
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

I believe the government can only try to but the crypto space is filled with lots of intelligent people and creative minds and w will always find a new way out to make crypto work again. The impact of these regulations might be felt for the main time but we will get used to it and end up being victorious.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

countries will always continue to have a positive or negative effect on the crypto money outflow and exit. As you said, this is the case in countries like USA, China and russia.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: