Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:56:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11460 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

Ocтaeтcя пoжeлaть yдaчи! Wink
You are very welcome to support and participate here in BeEasy project ( an all-in-one window to the cryptocurrency world ). For more further question and information about the BeEasy, please visit us on https://beeasy.io/ ( official website ) and kindly join on BeEasy official telegram ( http://t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng ). You are in a good side!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Are you a PRO in mining?

Beeasy has a special module for you. Meet EasyPool!

EasyPool is multicurrency pool featuring an embedded management system for the mining equipment. You can have all the best solutions for miners in one software. Professional mining software including:

Multicurrency pool
- cryptocurrency pools for ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred with regular new coin supply

Admin
- mining equipment management system

Mobile app
- application for access your stats and admin panel right from your smartphone

Software
- client software with user-friendly interface

Telegram-bot
- distant remote for mining equipment

Imagine that you have all these features in one place. This is real, and this is EasyPool. We make mining easier and available for everyone. Join us!

Cryptocurrency mining made easy. That is the BeEasy promise to its users and supporters!
The team make a way to the mining to be understand and make things easier for us. They are sincerely helping us much. BeEasy is super kind project that always think their supporters on how they make their life easier. Smiley

I've been following this project closely and I believe the future of crypto mining, trade,  is in good hands with BeEasy.
They offer everything a users needs in order to become profitable
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

Great news! All investors can now be sure that the project will be for further development. Definitely good news for the traders because BeEasy with a working product will be a rock
yeah. Not only the investors, but also the all supporters of BeEasy. BeEasy always think about us and this is the proof. They make things easy for us. That was BeEasy for us Smiley
Great team. Happy to be with here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I just say ico, is it still running and there is no problem? I have heard of it as if it were a dam, in the absence of an ICO. I'm right if I'm wrong. thanks
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I just say ico, is it still running and there is no problem? I have heard of it as if it were a dam, in the absence of an ICO. I'm right if I'm wrong. thanks
Absence of ICO? The team?
Can you clarify about this and where did you heard about that fud?

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

What news from the team? When is the next conference?
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it

It depends how many folds a token arises, yes ETH is trading on the lower level currently and it may give you good return in future but seeing popularity of BeEasy it may also trade at a good price than ICO price, trading BeEasy on higher price is surely expected, I suggest investors to keep BeEasy as their asset for future, BeEasy will not let their expectations go down.

Also, don't forget that with ETKN you'll be able to buy cloud mining contracts at a much better price. Not only you can mine your initial Ethereum back, but get some more.

Ah that is a great feature of ETKN token i missed to read, cloud mining is not in the approach of a common man, I hope ETKN will make it easier.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

What news from the team? When is the next conference?

Just less than a week left until the next conference in Moscow, stay tuned for that!

Absolutely no problem, quite to the contrary, we're doing alright, soon you'll see more of our products following the EasyPlay feature.
sipandrew

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

As far as I understand you accept only BTC, but your token is ERC20.
Why did you do this? Why not accept ETH?
I'm sure they also accept ETH!!!
sipandrew

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

By the way, What about mobile application BeEasy?
Does anyone know anything about this?
sipandrew

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

BeEasy is a great project and has a great concept. Moreover they have the best product if we analyse the concurrence. You should read the whitepaper, it's really interesting and you will understand why they could be big. They are really honest about the opportunities and risks. AWSOME !

There must be some "pitfalls", I do not believe that there are projects in which everything is super and which have the best ideas for the realization of their product

I want to believe that all the pitfalls are eliminated in the pre-testing stages. Otherwise the project would not be given such high marks on the basis of independent audit results!!!
BeEasy_support

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:27:26 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:01:32 AM by BeEasy_support

By the way, What about mobile application BeEasy?
Does anyone know anything about this?
Hello, for now we have app for the PC only.
BeEasy_support

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

As far as I understand you accept only BTC, but your token is ERC20.
Why did you do this? Why not accept ETH?
I'm sure they also accept ETH!!!
We accept ETH, and BTC during the token sale.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I'm really looking forward for this launch, i remember i was searching for something like this about a year ago a really great idea,
seem's to be a very promising BeEasy ico besides all these other ''ico's'' .

great go on guys!
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

Oh, you redesign the website - it's really very nice  Wink

New website simply excellent) Informative and stylish Grin

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Great news! Thanks for the information, I think it will be useful to everyone)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=215211579059326&id=168545770392574

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Are you a PRO in mining?

EasyPool is multicurrency pool featuring an embedded management system for the mining equipment. You can have all the best solutions for miners in one software. Professional mining software including:

Multicurrency pool
- cryptocurrency pools for ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred with regular new coin supply

Admin

Mobile app

Software

Telegram-bot

Imagine that you have all these features in one place. This is real, and this is EasyPool. We make mining easier and available for everyone. Join us!

Cryptocurrency mining made easy. That is the BeEasy promise to its users and supporters!
The team make a way to the mining to be understand and make things easier for us. They are sincerely helping us much. BeEasy is super kind project that always think their supporters on how they make their life easier. Smiley

I've been following this project closely and I believe the future of crypto mining, trade,  is in good hands with BeEasy.

so you say mining is just too easy for you? maybe you've got it. can we know why you think it's easy for you.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Are you a PRO in mining?

Multicurrency pool

Admin

Mobile app

Software

Telegram-bot

so you say mining is just too easy for you? maybe you've got it. can we know why you think it's easy for you.
This would be great services for the EasyPool it will be easy for us to access our mining stats in mobile apps. And updated in the telegram about the tools. This way make us more easier on this platform lessen time and can access easily.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

The project BeEasy seems promising.
It is not clear why such a long period of dissolution?
But in general, the idea is interesting, I wish good luck to the creators!!!!

Im excited also for the launching of the project. BeEasy has so much features that it will be a hit when it hits the market. I know the development team are taking their time to refine everything before the launch.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
sipandrew

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

Oh, you redesign the website - it's really very nice  Wink

New website simply excellent) Informative and stylish Grin

I'm fully agree with you!
The rebranding went for the good!!!
Even the appearance of the site looks better than it was!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: