Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

BeEasy An interesting and high-quality project. The strong team it will turn a table into cryptocurrency market and hope to soon will be listed on biggest Exchanges. token price is high and investors will get high benefits with Tokens.

The project is revolutionary and helpful to the crypto industry. Im excited to see how the platform would affect the market once it is launched. ETKN token ICO price is high but justified when we look at the features the platform can offer. I think it would be higher when listed on exchanges.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

BeEasy An interesting and high-quality project. The strong team it will turn a table into cryptocurrency market and hope to soon will be listed on biggest Exchanges. token price is high and investors will get high benefits with Tokens.

The project is revolutionary and helpful to the crypto industry. Im excited to see how the platform would affect the market once it is launched. ETKN token ICO price is high but justified when we look at the features the platform can offer. I think it would be higher when listed on exchanges.

With the strong team and they has ability to develop the project mentioned by them, i didn't participate in the ICO due to my money stuck in with other coins. Did they mentioned in which exchange they are going to list ETKN coin?
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:05:49 AM

With the strong team and they has ability to develop the project mentioned by them, i didn't participate in the ICO due to my money stuck in with other coins. Did they mentioned in which exchange they are going to list ETKN coin?
Hello, for legal reasons, the launching of our own exchange is carried on a few months, so first we launch several other exchanges, in the summer. Even before that, it will be possible to start using tokens at the end of May, first dates of June in our system, in May we plan to launch an updated multipul and beta version of the personal BeEasy's cabinet.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

Excellent project
Thank you so much for your support 🤗 Please join us at the Telegram @beeasyicoeng for more fresh news.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

Excellent project
Thank you so much for your support 🤗 Please join us at the Telegram @beeasyicoeng for more fresh news.

Yes. Telegram channel is full of supportive members willing to inform you about the project. Many active members willing to help.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

Hello, for legal reasons, the launching of our own exchange is carried on a few months, so first we launch several other exchanges, in the summer. Even before that, it will be possible to start using tokens at the end of May, first dates of June in our system, in May we plan to launch an updated multipul and beta version of the personal BeEasy's cabinet.

Great news for BeEasy community. It seems projects will go on as schedule despite the token sale extension.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Viewed from the platform is of course very good especially if the project is successful will be a very extraordinary platform because it will facilitate us all. Let's support the BeEasy Sales Extension in order to achieve the targets to be achieved.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

I have invested in early days of this BeEasy ICO and glad to be part of such mega project which is readying to enter in the fund raising market to play important but significant role in future.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Great news for BeEasy community. It seems projects will go on as schedule despite the token sale extension.
Good thing about the team of BeEasy is that, they'd make sure that all their followers/participants/investors know what is happening in the project. They'd always make an update regarding the project, unlike other ICO that you need to ask for any progress or any updates on the project.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Good thing about the team of BeEasy is that, they'd make sure that all their followers/participants/investors know what is happening in the project. They'd always make an update regarding the project, unlike other ICO that you need to ask for any progress or any updates on the project.

Agreed 100% to your point, BeEasy is always updated with the latest news about the project and they are keen to share it with the project participants, this makes BeEasy team different from others. Surely "any progress" is the word we never heard here in BeEasy and that explains the beauty of the this project, I am happy with the extension of ICO, investors have more opportunity to invest in best project.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

For some other reason they posponed also some platform to be released in Q2. And move it to the other month. Hope it will not affect the project to the investors who acknowledge them. But as long as the team is hardworking. Were trusted this project in all EASY way.

Surely theres a good reason why the team decided to move the schedule of their release.  I believe that the team is continously improving their platform.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Thats right,  looking at the services BeEasy can offer I know that they deserve a higher ICO price and I cant wait to use the BeEasy platform that will change the way I manage my crypto. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

I have invested in early days of this BeEasy ICO and glad to be part of such mega project which is readying to enter in the fund raising market to play important but significant role in future.

Its good that you invested in this ICO early,  I bet that you got them at a good price.  Let us not forget to spread the word and invite people to participate in this project till June 30.
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

Its good that you invested in this ICO early,  I bet that you got them at a good price.  Let us not forget to spread the word and invite people to participate in this project till June 30.
if you are early invested to Beeasy you have a big bonuses and also you will never be disapppointed,Beeasy have a lot of time to make and to show the potential of the project
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

if you are early invested to Beeasy you have a big bonuses and also you will never be disapppointed,Beeasy have a lot of time to make and to show the potential of the project

Thank you for appreciated me. I feel BeEasy project is really good for investor but don't think about short term, in long term you will get very good profit. i am so excited to use Platform for my mining and trade etc. those features are really amazing.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

When I search for a good ico project I hear a beeasy project from my friend. Then I visited his website. I've read that BeEasy provides excellent offers in one interface. Trading, minning made in one interface to make it easier. Next I read whitepapernya I learn little by little about this platform, and also their team. And in the end I joined BeEasy together because I believe this project is the best.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

When I search for a good ico project I hear a beeasy project from my friend. Then I visited his website. I've read that BeEasy provides excellent offers in one interface. Trading, minning made in one interface to make it easier. Next I read whitepapernya I learn little by little about this platform, and also their team. And in the end I joined BeEasy together because I believe this project is the best.
Good for you, you study and know the details of the project first before you joined. It is good that you get all the information you need for a project so that in the end there is no regret from your end.
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

Good for you, you study and know the details of the project first before you joined. It is good that you get all the information you need for a project so that in the end there is no regret from your end.
because the good investor knowing first every details of the project what can do for them what can help for yourself,environment mostly is to make sure this is a long term project that you will learn about all in one interface..
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Hallo team BeEasy I visited BeEasy's web and saw that the sale still has 63 days left. Is the BeEasy token sale period renewed? Explanation please. Thanks.

You are correct. The ICO has been extended, please wait for the official news on that too.

ICO extended for 2 months?  Thats quite a long time.  Waiting for the official announcement,  I believe that this decision will be good for the project. 

Yes please look on website BeEasy, i think this is strategy from tim Beeasy to be countinue the hardcap target. Lets let's support the team. Sya sure the project is pretty good. So we wait for the next development.
I believe there's a purpose why the ICO has been extended for 2 mos. Though its too long, but lets hope that its for the sake of all. Hope 2mos is enough to the team to hit the target and improve the system as what they've stated.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

this very successful project could be a very experienced dev and developer project as well I hope the token sales of the project goes UP in one of the markets. BeEasy project gives great features to users.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: