Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

EasyCare is a module for interacting with charity foundations. The module uses a corresponding functionality to the one of the EasyPlay module. It allows the cryptocurrencies to convert via EasyTrade and sends them to charity foundations in a fiat form. Beyond using the module in the BeEasy system, we plan to develop a number of client apps tailored to specific foundations enabling them to use the apps through their websites. What happens is the user gives money to charity as a result of their computer’s work, or mining.
the best for Beeasy is to help people in charity,to those investor invest for mining while they earning they helping also those people who needed most,thanks for clearly explaination..
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products.
olegna17

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products.
This kind of services offered by BeEasy is very useful to all people, so for sure this will give a successful project for the team. Also, a lot of people will be satisfy with the hard work of the team and the project itself really gives all people a convenient life.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Goals of BeEasy:
- bringing in funding for developing the project, which includes developing of our own innovative mining equipment for further leasing it to the project users (“cloud mining”). These funds would also allow us to develop the project’s tech infrastructure mainly focusing of the exchange and
to expand the project’s global marketing strategy.
- actually, running marketing and PR projects for engaging as many new users as possible.

I hope that this goal will reach the BeEasy team.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

BeEasy is a whole ecosystem
There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

EasyCare — donation made simple

BeEasy is a socially conscious project. We care about the environment, people’s health, and preventing animal extinction.

They care about us... this is why I like this project... also all living or non living things here... this platform is the one of the best in their projects. Seems it will be popular in the future soon.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

Well i do not really understand about this... graph...but it represents how BeEasy platform works... hoping it will complete and connects all of that in the future.... as I can see other platforms are posponed in the Q2...

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
jackielim

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

The BeEasy platform encourages the development of a decentralized type economy based on blockchain networks by appealing to the masses via it’s intuitive and easy to use user experience. By providing specific goods and services, a possible source of income and the social responsibility of professional and non-professional users alike.
The goal and mission of  BeEasy are really promising. They just have to push and continue the project and it will fly.  All the hard work and thing they made from the past would create a good outcome. I do believe on this  project.
all the hard and team work have a good result this is all for who believe in Beeasy and given a good service for all user,Beeasy can monitor all you need using your cellphone wherever you are lets push these amazing at helpful project..
The convenience that BeEasy can give to their users is very helpful, and once a project will become successful it will follow all, their investors and users will be successful too. I hope that BeEasy will be able to improved their project and give a satisfaction to all.
Hoping that BeEasy will marked their word. They even not the same with other ICO that very active in the start but when the ICO has finished, investors and community dismay. Always remember that without the community and investors, the project would be nothing.
jackielim

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:09:28 AM

BeEasy An interesting and high-quality project. The strong team it will turn a table into cryptocurrency market and hope to soon will be listed on biggest Exchanges. token price is high and investors will get high benefits with Tokens.

The project is revolutionary and helpful to the crypto industry. Im excited to see how the platform would affect the market once it is launched. ETKN token ICO price is high but justified when we look at the features the platform can offer. I think it would be higher when listed on exchanges.

With the strong team and they has ability to develop the project mentioned by them, i didn't participate in the ICO due to my money stuck in with other coins. Did they mentioned in which exchange they are going to list ETKN coin?
Hello, for legal reasons, the launching of our own exchange is carried on a few months, so first we launch several other exchanges, in the summer. Even before that, it will be possible to start using tokens at the end of May, first dates of June in our system, in May we plan to launch an updated multipul and beta version of the personal BeEasy's cabinet.

Great news for BeEasy community. It seems projects will go on as schedule despite the token sale extension.
Good thing about the team of BeEasy is that, they'd make sure that all their followers/participants/investors know what is happening in the project. They'd always make an update regarding the project, unlike other ICO that you need to ask for any progress or any updates on the project.

Agreed 100% to your point, BeEasy is always updated with the latest news about the project and they are keen to share it with the project participants, this makes BeEasy team different from others. Surely "any progress" is the word we never heard here in BeEasy and that explains the beauty of the this project, I am happy with the extension of ICO, investors have more opportunity to invest in best project.
Thats the edge of BeEasy. They are different from other ICO. They always care  about the investors and community. I know there's a purpose why the ICO was extended. They doesn't want to sacrifice the hard work and effort of all the people involve.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

BeEasy is a blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments, BeEasy well-designed service and solution integration allows our product line to be accessible to both professionals and beginners.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

jackielim

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

BeEasy will provide a one-stop-shop ecosystem for all cryptocurrency dealings. It would be easier now for people to manage all their crypto assets as there will be a platform now that integrates mining, trading, and reward activities in one ecosystem.
this kind of system will be ok for some who don't want to withdraw cash and go buying stuff. BeEasy makes it easy so people don't spend time on withdrawing their money instead they just buy on Beasy one-stop-shop.
Not only that, BeEasy is also a full-fledged ecosystem for vendors, offline stores, game studios, and charity organizations that can benefit from using our product in their marketing and user outreach efforts with the API system integration.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Well i do not really understand about this... graph...but it represents how BeEasy platform works... hoping it will complete and connects all of that in the future.... as I can see other platforms are posponed in the Q2...
this platform show how its run the Beeasy in one system their divided to more sequence not like others you going to different apps or site just to buy paid bills exchange etc..
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

this platform show how its run the Beeasy in one system their divided to more sequence not like others you going to different apps or site just to buy paid bills exchange etc..
This is a representation of having an all-in-one system. Here, you will see how convenient and easy to use BeEasy. This is really helpful to all of us. Hope that this kind of project will be a successful one.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Since BeEasy has a lot to offer to their users, investors and followers. How can they'll make sure that all the services that they promise to their investors and users will be able to do in real life? As we all know, white paper is just a concept and plan of any project, what did BeEasy team will do to be able to give all the services and satisfy their people?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

This illustration represents the line of products of BeEasy, how it will work and benefit the users. That is my understanding about this. But it is better that one of the representative from the team will be able to explain the meaning of this picture.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

I have invested in early days of this BeEasy ICO and glad to be part of such mega project which is readying to enter in the fund raising market to play important but significant role in future.

They have extended their Token Sale to iron out legal and technical hurdles. Its an obstacle but I think this will not affect their scheduled launching and investors will continue to trust the project.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

I have invested in early days of this BeEasy ICO and glad to be part of such mega project which is readying to enter in the fund raising market to play important but significant role in future.

They have extended their Token Sale to iron out legal and technical hurdles. Its an obstacle but I think this will not affect their scheduled launching and investors will continue to trust the project.

I'm sure the extension will not affect the schedule in the roadmap. better extend now than have those delays after the project is launched.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

This illustration represents the line of products of BeEasy, how it will work and benefit the users. That is my understanding about this. But it is better that one of the representative from the team will be able to explain the meaning of this picture.

The picture of BeEasy ecosystem shows that all crypto activities and outlets are already inside the platform. No need for anything more.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

The picture of BeEasy ecosystem shows that all crypto activities and outlets are already inside the platform. No need for anything more.
yap thats correct and also how secured the system that no else can open or hack your account their using the easyid for most important activity,which is investor want..
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: