Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

BeEasy is a whole ecosystem
There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

Well i do not really understand about this... graph...but it represents how BeEasy platform works... hoping it will complete and connects all of that in the future.... as I can see other platforms are posponed in the Q2...
this platform show how its run the Beeasy in one system their divided to more sequence not like others you going to different apps or site just to buy paid bills exchange etc..

Wow.. Looking at this,  I can say that I dont have to use other platform anymore,  BeEasy is enough to manage my portfolio. 
Its ALL IN ONE. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

In times of extended ICO teams and we have to work hard to achieve ICO targets. So in the end of course we will use the platform with innovation that is extraordinary. Hopefully the team continues in the plan to succeed ICO.

Extending the ICO is also good,  that means that there is still a chance for other people to join this amazing project,  and the team also has more time to improve the project,  especially they are offering a lot of services for us. 
ferrari4luv

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

Does your project have a bounty program?
Does your project have a bounty program and airdrop?
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Our advisors:

Elena Nazvanova FinTech & Investment Advisor
George Basiladze ICO Adviser
Evgeniy Koinov Blockchain Adviser
Viktor Pasternak Legal Adviser
Maksim Pervunin Legal Adviser
Peter Levich Ethic & Social Adviser
Andrey Dobryy Marketing Adviser

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

In times of extended ICO teams and we have to work hard to achieve ICO targets. So in the end of course we will use the platform with innovation that is extraordinary. Hopefully the team continues in the plan to succeed ICO.
because they need to show the quality and provement of the project and to show this project is deserved it to be finish,Beeasy can make it even they not extend the ICO.
I think the purpose of the extension of ICO is to have more investors and didn't compromise the people who already invested in the project. Project really promising and their goal are very interesting. Hope they would continue the project and commit to the timeline.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Our advisors:

thanks for update this all professional and educated adviser of beeasy 100% this project will be successful they show the trusted people who will part of the team for the better future of ecosystem..
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Our advisors:

thanks for update this all professional and educated adviser of beeasy 100% this project will be successful they show the trusted people who will part of the team for the better future of ecosystem..
The skills that they have and the legitimacy of the project is very important today so this is good because they are sharing all the information of the team and all the people behind BeEasy.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products.

Very well explained,  that why I have so much faith in this project because of these features.  Hope that a lot of people will see how BeEasy aims to make our life convenient. 
That's right, since I know crypto, of course, there's been improvement in my life. At this time BeEasy with a crypto world solution that makes us more comfortable is of course very profitable for us.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Our advisors:

A good adviser will be a good help to BeEasy. the many members of the team the more idea will come to them. I'm expecting good outcome on the project of BeEasy for the next two months.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

EasyPlay is not just a module of BeEasy system integrated in personal account, but also a client app for ‘mining of things’.
Software for Windows, which provides users with option to mine on their own PC, gives opportunity to receive casual goods.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

So easy – supporting BeEasy. The platform has so much to offer & I have a hard time thinking of a similarly "advanced" project. Maybe my memory just fails me? Can you guys name something that is as good as BeEasy?

I cant think of any project that is same with BeEasy.  This project is first and one of a kind.  Just imagine how BeEasy will make our lives easier. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

because they need to show the quality and provement of the project and to show this project is deserved it to be finish,Beeasy can make it even they not extend the ICO.
I think the purpose of the extension of ICO is to have more investors and didn't compromise the people who already invested in the project. Project really promising and their goal are very interesting. Hope they would continue the project and commit to the timeline.

Thats right,  soon more investors will discover this amazing project and its good that they still have the chance to join BeEasy.  I am sure that the team can follow their timeline and deliver good results. 
jackielim

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products.

Very well explained,  that why I have so much faith in this project because of these features.  Hope that a lot of people will see how BeEasy aims to make our life convenient. 
That's right, since I know crypto, of course, there's been improvement in my life. At this time BeEasy with a crypto world solution that makes us more comfortable is of course very profitable for us.
I really admire and believe the goal of BeEasy. If you would read the whitepaper, this is the only project offers with connect in charity. You may be able to donate with the charity if you want.
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

So easy – supporting BeEasy. The platform has so much to offer & I have a hard time thinking of a similarly "advanced" project. Maybe my memory just fails me? Can you guys name something that is as good as BeEasy?

I cant think of any project that is same with BeEasy.  This project is first and one of a kind.  Just imagine how BeEasy will make our lives easier. 
this the unique project can provide for more access and helping at the same time for you and for charity this the best project i ever seen,the good for this is monitoring your wallet exchanges easy play easy trade easy earn and helping other..
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

BeEasy A very independent and powerful project. It's worth believing it! The only thing I want to see is a brighter dynamic, allowing more people to participate. BeEasy token price is good value.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

this the unique project can provide for more access and helping at the same time for you and for charity this the best project i ever seen,the good for this is monitoring your wallet exchanges easy play easy trade easy earn and helping other..
Well, I agree of you sir. BeEasy has a lot to offer that's why you can't even think of something that has the same concept of this project. BeEasy is not just business but they do charity works to be able to help less fortunate people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

I like the transparency of the BeEasy team because in their white paper they mention that:
- We do not provide guarantees of exchanging user tokens for any forms of fiat currencies.
- We possess the sufficient required expertise of managing risks in IT, real economy, and financial sector to create the conditions for risk minimization for participating in our project. However, we do not guarantee any earning power or profitability as a result of purchasing the BeEasy project tokens.
- We do guarantee that our users will be able to purchase a contract for our data center mining equipment usage at the cost price valid at the point of acquiring the power (i.e. contract), we guarantee the 50% discounts for all BeEasy service fees, and the project partner discounts (software vendors, games, offline stores and networks). The size of partner discounts varies based on the partner network development.
Their being transparent makes the project attractive to investors. There may be delays in the ending of their ICO but theyre trying to make up for it
Yes, they have delays in ending their ICO but they have valid reasons why they are extending the ICO and I know that this will help the project and all the investors. Being honest to all their participants and investors is a good sign that they are true to their work.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

Our advisors:

A good adviser will be a good help to BeEasy. the many members of the team the more idea will come to them. I'm expecting good outcome on the project of BeEasy for the next two months.
The BeEasy project runs well because of the competent people running it
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Well, I agree of you sir. BeEasy has a lot to offer that's why you can't even think of something that has the same concept of this project. BeEasy is not just business but they do charity works to be able to help less fortunate people.
Some features of BeEasy may be available in some projects but BeEasy was able to synergized all of these in one platform
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Our advisors:

The BeEasy project runs well because of the competent people running it
People behind the  BeEasy team is very trustworthy and reliable because they knew what they are doing and they are all professionals. This project will definitely become successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: