Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

BeEasy is a platform which provides various services, goods to its client, it provides a source of additional income, it provides flexible and clear tools to non professionals to compete in cryptocurrency world and manage the tasks professionally.

Agree, the platform will implement a lot of features needed right now in the crypto industry. Making those functions more accessible to all and easy to use. The platform has great potential.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dale1075

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

The huge advantage of this platform is that they immediately offer to realize the coins earned during the mining.
That is, this platform will include its exchanger in order to cash out the profit?
This function will be implemented by EasyTrade.
Based on their site, "EasyTrade displays the balance of the exchange account, most recent transaction history, statistics and rates. With a one easy click, you can initiate the exchange transactions. The link to the actual EasyTrade exchange is also available through the interface."

dale1075

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

BeEasy is great opportunity. I feel satisfied with the planning and development of BeEasy project. There is no doubt that the team is very dedicated to work, so achieving all goals is not impossible.   Smiley
yes, I agree BeEasy is hiring crew member in the team which has more experience cryptocurrency and in their profession. As we can see the team of BeEaasy is active and transparent to the user and investor.

I think this is a drive from BeEasy to create a great ecosystem. Looking at their team, they have already a great line up, but BeEasy want to add more to make the platform and ecosystem more efficient.

CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

In fact, there are a lot of such projects now . Will this project be able to withstand such competition in the market?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

In fact, there are a lot of such projects now . Will this project be able to withstand such competition in the market?
Such projects are really a lot, but none of them can boast of stable operation and a huge customer base. It all depends on how well the developers will approach the technical component of the platform. The success of the project will depend on the stability of the work.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Such projects are really a lot, but none of them can boast of stable operation and a huge customer base. It all depends on how well the developers will approach the technical component of the platform. The success of the project will depend on the stability of the work.
The platform will include a lot of different features and capabilities and all in one place. I have some doubts about the feasibility of this platform.
vvv8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

The platform will include a lot of different features and capabilities and all in one place. I have some doubts about the feasibility of this platform.
The development team will be able to implement the plan. The team members are competent and experienced people in their fields of activity. About each member of the team is written in detail on the site , there is all the necessary information
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

The development team will be able to implement the plan. The team members are competent and experienced people in their fields of activity. About each member of the team is written in detail on the site , there is all the necessary information
It is very interesting to see how the developers implement such a large-scale and multifunctional project .
vvv8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

It is very interesting to see how the developers implement such a large-scale and multifunctional project .
I myself am very interested in what will happen in the end. The project has quite high ratings that inspires confidence .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

I myself am very interested in what will happen in the end. The project has quite high ratings that inspires confidence .
Only for some reason, the developers can not collect the required amount. They've already extended the ICO . Did not there were investors who could support this project?
vvv8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

Only for some reason, the developers can not collect the required amount. They've already extended the ICO . Did not there were investors who could support this project?
It is clear that the developers will hardly be able to collect the hardcap for the remaining time .But soft cap is already guaranteed which means further development of the project.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Such a project will greatly contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency in general and will attract the attention of many people.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Such a project will greatly contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency in general and will attract the attention of many people.
What will really attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community is the platform interface. Very clear and convenient . The possibility of any operations with cryptocurrency in one place is very cool.
imginy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

What will really attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community is the platform interface. Very clear and convenient . The possibility of any operations with cryptocurrency in one place is very cool.
As far as i know here on this platform is provided mining.I have never seen such projects with such great functionality.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

As far as i know here on this platform is provided mining.I have never seen such projects with such great functionality.
Cryptocurrency exists no one year, and the ways to manage this asset are very primitive and outdated. It is high time to create something that will unite all the financial transactions that are possible regarding the cryptocurrency.
imginy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

Cryptocurrency exists no one year, and the ways to manage this asset are very primitive and outdated. It is high time to create something that will unite all the financial transactions that are possible regarding the cryptocurrency.
To withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat money you need to make a number of operations , it takes a lot of time.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

To withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat money you need to make a number of operations , it takes a lot of time.
In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform
imginy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform

Many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency think that it is difficult that you need to have special knowledge that it is all fake and stuff. This platform completely destroys this myth and makes it clear that the management of cryptocurrency assets can be a very simple task.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency think that it is difficult that you need to have special knowledge that it is all fake and stuff. This platform completely destroys this myth and makes it clear that the management of cryptocurrency assets can be a very simple task.
How much do you think this token will cost a year after it is listed?
imginy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

How much do you think this token will cost a year after it is listed?
This is a very non-standard and abstract question. First you need to wait for the end of the ICO. Maybe the developers will renew sales again. But the potential is certainly there.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: