Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565033 times)
gpufreak

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:14:42 AM

Hello guys,

I have been reading both the unofficial and official Bitmine thread. Lots of frustrations by unhappy customers. I'm trying to get my refund from this company for two orders, total ~ $ 50.000

I have been very patient, paid November 2013 but no rigs or any clear estimate is given by Bitmine. Their deadline of their "30 days" refund period is about to expire but no response for weeks now by either mail or phone (not being picked up).

I'm now planning to visit their facility and if needed file a local police report. Anyone visited their facility lately and/or having the same plans? For people who have visited their facility more recently, are they still located at this location?

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

Please send me a PM so we might join as a group.
BitGreen

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:20:49 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 07:36:29 AM by BitGreen

wow, the long lost clown is back hehe. will have to scroll past that BS again. no offence clown. happy you got your refund. you take care now.

hello sockpuppet with a miner to sell Cheesy

I got my 600 CCD (400+200 CPP) Miserably Late approx. a month ago (first delivery date was supposed to be Mid-December 2013, paid in full beginning of October), although I had to go and pick it up myself. Took a looong time to get there, and the travel expenses were North of 1500 USD (Luckily I evaded customs payments that way), which prolongs the expected break-even by.... I don't even know how long yet. Let's hope Bitcoin goes to $1000 again soon Smiley

PS selling my CCD 600, or maybe not, or whatever. Make me an offer ~$3K and we can talk. PM me if interested.

strange... 1500 usd travel expenses? from under the sea?

there are many devices for sale Cheesy ask giorgio Cheesy or look in this thread...

yes, clown (no offence, you called yourself like that yourself afterall), if you cover more than 2500 km with a car, and stay in hotels on your way there and back, not sleeping in the car or tent, plus other expenses like tolls, insurance, food etc etc, that cost grows to quite a lot of monies...
BitGreen

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:27:20 AM

Hello guys,

I have been reading both the unofficial and official Bitmine thread. Lots of frustrations by unhappy customers. I'm trying to get my refund from this company for two orders, total ~ $ 50.000

I have been very patient, paid November 2013 but no rigs or any clear estimate is given by Bitmine. Their deadline of their "30 days" refund period is about to expire but no response for weeks now by either mail or phone (not being picked up).

I'm now planning to visit their facility and if needed file a local police report. Anyone visited their facility lately and/or having the same plans? For people who have visited their facility more recently, are they still located at this location?

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

best of luck to you man. Justice will prevail, and Karma is a bitch.
segaklon

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:38:45 AM

Do not quite understand where all this leads us returns, I see a company that has no fucking eyes or not see, as are thinking about filing for bankruptcy and thus keep the money for all customers.

@ Giorgiomassa

Those customers who nows deny them the money have been where you have these, which have fed you all this time, do an act of courage and a minimum return what is not yours.

Do not know what kind of person you are not even that kind of company you represent but rest assured you are not doing any good to the Bitcoin community that goes far beyond your concept.

Have in your possession about 2000 BTC, returns the money and the BTC Give them back to the people who lent you so you can only cleanse and soothe your conscience.

Do not make people suffer more.  Sad
tracyhh

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:44:26 AM

Hello guys,

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

Good luck man, hoping you can bring us some news!~ Smiley
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:12:13 AM

Something has finally snapped for me.  Refund requested.

I requested a refund earlier, but got news from support that lead me to believe the Rigs were just about to be delivered, and so I changed my mind and held on a few weeks longer.  After all, I bought a Rig because I really wanted a Rig.

Now, I've lost faith.  Ironically, now that I've requested a refund it wouldn't surprise me if the Rigs started shipping.  However, I'm committed to the refund, since I have made other uses of my money.

It is 126 days since the agreed shipment date for my Rig.  I'm well within my CPP rights to request a refund.

If any successful refunders have any advice, that would be welcome.

do what just others did:
1. take a lawyer
2. scam the forum everyday with the message that you did not get the refund.
3. sign a group claim
4. join the anonymous bitmine neurotic group
5. send alot messages and call bitmine.
6. after day 20 think about going to psychologist
7. go paranoic
8. go maniac
9. now make a date with a doctor
10. go depressive
11. claim never doing pre-orders again
12. make 3 months later a pre-order again, bfl or bitmine this time its different Grin

12. is optional

see you on the next pre-order?  Tongue

Or you can apply the PLAN B
go to Switzerland
buy a ski mask + a chainsaw + camera
search for the Giorgio's new Ferrari
even better if Giorgio is inside
even cool if you go on June 13 (Friday)
don't forget to share on youtube

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:14:57 AM

Hello guys,

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

G'luck, I'm also waiting for a Rig order refund: I paid for a 2TH/s Rig on 30 Oct 2013.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
BitGreen

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:19:43 AM

I requested a refund earlier, but got news from support that lead me to believe the Rigs were just about to be delivered, and so I changed my mind and held on a few weeks longer.  After all, I bought a Rig because I really wanted a Rig.

Now, I've lost faith.  Ironically, now that I've requested a refund it wouldn't surprise me if the Rigs started shipping.  However, I'm committed to the refund, since I have made other uses of my money.

It is 126 days since the agreed shipment date for my Rig.  I'm well within my CPP rights to request a refund.

do what just others did:
1. take a lawyer
3. sign a group claim
7. go paranoic
8. go maniac
10. go depressive
12. make 3 months later a pre-order again, bfl or bitmine this time its different Grin

12. is optional

see you on the next pre-order?  Tongue

go to Switzerland

+1 man

I can only imagine what would happen to them if their office would be in Ukraine or Russia Smiley
BitGreen

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:32:26 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 09:07:18 AM by BitGreen

apart from the fact that the hardware is quite good quality, I reckon Josh from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM has had an inspiration for his business practices from here http://www.azhyipmonitor.com/scam_hyip.html Smiley
Burebista

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:34:10 AM

Hello guys,

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

now that's a lot of money! holy cow!

so i still can dance even if i got my miner delayed max almost till the refund day date.pfffffffff

In my opinion bitmine must compensate all those who had delays more than 30 days with double hash power on their miners,at least maybe this will make a little clean on their public image.and start talking with people and start acting in a way of fixing this mess.

I remember one song fit well in this situation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHw0yzxHbQ
Sione

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:41:19 AM

To Giorgiomassa.
Good afternoon.  I have a question about refund. I sent refund form one month ago, but still got nothing. I asked any information from your customer service, but they are silent. Where is my money, Mr. Giorgio?
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:46:11 AM

do what just others did:
1. take a lawyer
3. sign a group claim
7. go paranoic
8. go maniac
10. go depressive

12. is optional

see you on the next pre-order?  Tongue

go to Switzerland

+1 man

I can only imagine what would happen to them if their office would be in Ukraine or Russia Smiley

You don't play with the people's dreams.
You don't play with the people's hopes.
You don't steal the people's money.
Bitmine.ch did it.
They seems pretty confident because of the Swiss laws. Now they prepare for bankruptcy.
If I was one of them, I will be afraid to go even to a grocery to buy toilet paper.
Too many people scammed...

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:45:41 AM

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

Yes, the adress is correct and they are still in that building. I have been there early april.
First I could not find it at all, had to ask some people walking around. They told me that bitmine has changed their location IN the building, now they are on the first floor I think.

It's just a metal door with a pencil written bitmine on a small paper, thats it.

Wish you all best luck there...
jchi18

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:38:38 PM

I will keep repeating my refund request until I receive a response:

Bitmine,

I am writing to let you that I have completed my refund request March 31st, which included completing the refund request as well as providing a copy of my state ID card.  I recently requested a status update on the refund in separate emails but I haven't yet received a response.

My order number is 2748.  Can someone please help me obtain the refund?  I am sure you are swamped with other requests but I am sure you want to honor your obligations.  I would appreciate your help.  Thanks.
SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

.. 16.20 local time .. website down  Shocked

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:07:10 PM

1.   I am one of the new (mainstream) Bitcoin-User that why I don’t have an account here with posts… Actually it is even my first post in anything similar to this blog. I am making this post, because all your statements really scared me, however in my case WRONGLY

2.    I RECEIVED MY REFUND ON TIME!!!

3.   I RECEIVED ANSWERS TO ALL OF MY EMAILS WITHIN 3 DAYS, EXCEPT OF ONCE, WHERE I HAD TO ASK AGAIN, BUT THEN THE ANSWER CAME WITHIN 2 DAYS... However, I am always professional and not insulting etc. Maybe that helps

4.    you must follow the orders on the REFUND REQUEST (PHOTOCOPY ID etc.) the 71 Days count from the date they have the money in their ACCOUNT and not the date you PLACED the Order!! Especially if you are from an country far away and you only have an account with a shitty bank it can take weeks until Bitmine receives it...

5.   I did 2 times a telephone call; both were answered within 2 minutes... However, I called during the times they state on webpage

6.   !!!!However, it is BAD if a company uses preorder money for development and research costs!!!

7.   But if they give you back the money according to the contract you signed plus 10% than it is more or less a fair deal...  My bank doesn’t give me 10% in 3 months time...

I personally think, many people, are in Bitcoin business who dont know any principal rules of behaviour, and ettiquete! Like if you give rednecks money, they still stay rednecks but with money... However, this is the same with people providing bitcoin things, like bitmine, they also lack some sort off professionalism especially if it comes to consumer relation issues.... I HOPE THAT THIS SOON ENDS, BY THE SIMPLE EFFECT OF THE MARKET..

hahhaha registered today!

hi giorgio, or kerim or mr. r. vogel, what about refunding us instead of wasting time here?

spiccioli

Why won't you just call them?
Maybe your emails went to their spam mail etc

Did you send them your scans of your ID with the refund form?

If you didn't then your refund request may have not been registered.
gpufreak

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:08:38 PM

.. 16.20 local time .. website down  Shocked

Indeed I see:

Code:
we are upgrading our website :) please return back in a couple of hours

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:12:13 PM

Hello guys,

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

My phone calls have always got through. I have called them at least 10 times within last 2 months. Their line is open between 10AM and 12PM or 2PM and 4PM, Monday to Friday.
You may need to compare yours and theirs time zone to clarify. Sometimes the line is busy so it's good to hang up and call back after few minutes.  
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:18:38 PM

I will keep repeating my refund request until I receive a response:

Bitmine,

I am writing to let you that I have completed my refund request March 31st, which included completing the refund request as well as providing a copy of my state ID card.  I recently requested a status update on the refund in separate emails but I haven't yet received a response.

My order number is 2748.  Can someone please help me obtain the refund?  I am sure you are swamped with other requests but I am sure you want to honor your obligations.  I would appreciate your help.  Thanks.

call them. mails do not work. i ve sent them a few in the last Two Weeks ™ but didnt recieve a response. so i called them three times in the last three days asking about my refund.
but i did not get clearly statements.
they dont know when i will recieve it.
they dont know why i dont recieve it.
they do not know anything. its a fucking mess.
gpufreak

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:21:20 PM

Hello guys,

Code:
Centro la Monda 2
6528 Camorino
Switzerland

My phone calls have always got through. I have called them at least 10 times within last 2 months. Their line is open between 10AM and 12PM or 2PM and 4PM, Monday to Friday.
You may need to compare yours and theirs time zone to clarify. Sometimes the line is busy so it's good to hang up and call back after few minutes.  

I can dream about their telephone wait-tune, spend at least 100 euro's on phone costs to them. Seems pure waste of time and money. To who did you speak?
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: