Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565037 times)
monsters4r

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:20:58 AM

Desk upgrade module -> 200GH/s $1069  Shocked

Completely crazy !

+1

Down right r-tarded IM<HO..  They are aware the mining world has moved on right? $5/GH is DONE, anything north of $3/GH is on it's way out and Bitmaintech is selling 180GH/s for 0.516 BTC, this must be a push to hook some newbies, I would say this is last desperate move of a drowning monkey. Best to turn away and let it die in peace...

Roll Eyes

And I have installed two S1 last week. Now the Bitmine prices is "in line" with BLF, as the business model (Sell pre order -> ship to Petamine -> delay -> Petamine -> delay ->  delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> ships to few "others" customer -> delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> refunds -> refunds -> refunds -> bankrupt).

Even if I want to give another chance to Bitmine , at this prices , who can think to buy again from Giorgio ?  Huh

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
stevebrowne

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:23:54 AM

When I wake up today I found today in my inbox some really disturbing news.

"Latest news from bitmine.ch!  Cheesy"  on the short:

Refund requesters: quote "We have been experiencing an unusually high amount of refund requests  posted during the past weeks" I wonder why  Grin
"and this is generating a lot of work with the consequence of delaying the processing time. We are kindly asking for your patience ..." bla bla bla

And yet, as someone awaiting their refund, they didn't bother to email me. SCAM ARTISTS.
gummble

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:42:36 AM

http://bitmine.ch/news/ - there are good news indeed !
let's send our news too: start a donation fund then let's hire a bounty-hunter !  Cool
thank's to G. for sharing his weasel face we know how look the most hatted person from europe  Grin and we can send a direct message too: we don't like your new Ferrari !
swissmining

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:42:54 AM

Bitmine.ch:
Unfortunately, we have a fixed amount of international wire transfer orders that our bank allows to process daily so we’ve now created an internal refund queue that will be processed daily based on the date that your refund request has been approved.

Fixed amount of international wire transfer: Is that even possible? They probably get charged a certain fee for international wire transfer and they don't want to pay it, rather breach the contracts.

You also have a fixed amount of BTC transfers? Blockchain doesn't allow you to make more then 5 transactions a day?

Edit: let's prove them wrong. I wonder if they refunded anybody in BTC yet --> www.bitminerefund.com
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:47:50 AM

Desk upgrade module -> 200GH/s $1069  Shocked

Completely crazy !

+1

Down right r-tarded IM<HO..  They are aware the mining world has moved on right? $5/GH is DONE, anything north of $3/GH is on it's way out and Bitmaintech is selling 180GH/s for 0.516 BTC, this must be a push to hook some newbies, I would say this is last desperate move of a drowning monkey. Best to turn away and let it die in peace...

Roll Eyes

And I have installed two S1 last week. Now the Bitmine prices is "in line" with BLF, as the business model (Sell pre order -> ship to Petamine -> delay -> Petamine -> delay ->  delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> ships to few "others" customer -> delay -> delay -> delay -> delay -> refunds -> refunds -> refunds -> bankrupt).

Even if I want to give another chance to Bitmine , at this prices , who can think to buy again from Giorgio ?  Huh

hardware is ok, it isjust not on time.

pre-orders are not working, its just a good business model. when they ship from stock there will be a demand i guess.

HW doesn't run as advertised.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
Biterfly

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:27:25 AM

Hi, this is an FYI for all those who have delt with bitmine. I ordered my bitmine desk on Nov-19th-2013' and was told that I would get my desk mid jan-14. As we are all aware that there were delays. Then came a time when I had to chose whether to wait for the desk which I was finally told would get in the first week of April. Few days before the delivery date I decided to ask for a refund instead. The price of bit coin had droped and the difficulty had increased where it did not seem feasible for me to mine. So I asked for a refund. Under 30day waiting period which ended on the 4th of May. I was in touch and asking for my refund. So today I got my refund with the 10% interest . Thank you bitmine, however it would have been nice to get the desk on time and am sure you guys tried your best to handle things but things did not work put that well.

My order number was 2756...

Thank you Karem and the bitmine team...best of luck.
Mortal

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:45:30 AM

So my Coincraft Desk Units arrived today. One got obviously a faulty module since it is not hashing at all. The unit with the faulty module also got a 1000W PSU only (for five modules -> 1TH/s in total). Seems a little less imo. The other Desk Units run so far. They got a different PSU. Which one I don't know. I would have to get the PSU out for that.

The modules themselves getting really hot, after one hour. I cannot even touch the chassis, where the modules are screwed on for a long time without getting burned (hardly 4 seconds). Any experience with that issue?
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:04:29 PM

So my Coincraft Desk Units arrived today. One got obviously a faulty module since it is not hashing at all. The unit with the faulty module also got a 1000W PSU only (for five modules -> 1TH/s in total). Seems a little less imo. The other Desk Units run so far. They got a different PSU. Which one I don't know. I would have to get the PSU out for that.

The modules themselves getting really hot, after one hour. I cannot even touch the chassis, where the modules are screwed on for a long time without getting burned (hardly 4 seconds). Any experience with that issue?

1000W for 1 TH ? -> rofl... i think you can't run higher than normal....

Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:26:00 PM

so... i build my own CPU 8 Pin to 6 Pin PCI-E....

if somebody need help -> here is a small picture that i made.... that was my "plan"... hehe... it works very good....

no warranty or liability, build it at your own risk!

tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:38:42 PM

I'd forgotten this gem of a lie / line:

After all, Switzerland’s reputation for punctuality is not a myth!

hi everyone, my name is roy. i used to live in a decent apartment here in los angeles and ive been a silent member of this site since i placed my first order with this company via 50btc.com back in october 2nd, 2013.
i am so disappointed and mostly mad at myself for putting my 100% trust into a company thats half way across the world and not knowing if they even existed.
i was new to bitcoins and to the mining field. without doubt, i decided to invest everything i had saved in hopes to make enough money so i could finish school to get my engineering degree, as well as make enough to support my wife and 2yo daughter.
over the past months of waiting for my order, i ran into major financial problems that forced me to abandon my mining mission. i ordered for a refund on april 1st 2014 for the 8x upgrade modules that i ordered directly from bitmine.ch on december 26th for $8811.00 (21.44630513 btc) . they confirmed the request and canceled my order within a few days. its been past the 31 day mark and no refund has made it to my wallet. i was counting on that to pay my rent and now, that me, my wife and daughter are evicted from the nice apartment we used to live in, antonio, kerim, and georgio seem not to give a rats ass about anyone. and when  ive been asking nicely for my money, i get an email from antonio that my order i placed from 50btc last year has shipped. and the cpp is also included. i had a buyer that would have gotten me enough money to pay my late rent today, but when i went to fedex to pick up the shipment and saw that it was only one box.
i fckin ordered 2 ccd200 and with the ccp, wasnt i supposed to get 2x ccd200 with additional 400ghs per miner? i told the guy that i was goiong to sell him 2 600ghs ccd, not one ccd with only 2 modules. i took the box to my inlaws, unboxed it and almost fainted after what i saw. they didnt even attach the cables. it didnt come with a manual, the power cord was for european outlets, and the modules were bearly fastened to the case.
i am soo fcking pissed right now, that i dont know what to do. seriously bitmine! wtf! why are you doing this to us? what did we do to deserve this? i'm sure i'm not the only person to fck off life savings in hopes that trusting bitmine.ch will get us a return. why do you choose to hurt innocent people? please, stop taking advantage of us. you probably think, since most of your customers are scattered across the world, you have the right to do this. think again buddy, the world is a lot smaller than you think. im sure you'll run into one of your customer sooner or later. 

You're not alone.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

WTF antonio and georgio  Huh
TheMachine

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:02:21 PM

QUESTION:

Is there any way to downgrade the CoinCraft Desk Firmware? I upgraded the Firmware today and ever since that point the miner randomly stops mining. The miner itself is still turned on but the display and web interface show 0.00 GH/s. The pool also shows no activity and the fans of the miner get turned off (I'm sure the temperature was not the reason for the "shutdown"). This has never happened with the old firmware version I had before the upgrade, even though I had it running in Turbo Mode for quite a while. Today the miner stopped working 2 times in a row. Is anybody having the same problem? And does anyone know how to downgrade the firmware or have any other solution?

Thank you in advance!  Wink
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:15:57 PM

QUESTION:

Is there any way to downgrade the CoinCraft Desk Firmware? I upgraded the Firmware today and ever since that point the miner randomly stops mining. The miner itself is still turned on but the display and web interface show 0.00 GH/s. The pool also shows no activity and the fans of the miner get turned off (I'm sure the temperature was not the reason for the "shutdown"). This has never happened with the old firmware version I had before the upgrade, even though I had it running in Turbo Mode for quite a while. Today the miner stopped working 2 times in a row. Is anybody having the same problem? And does anyone know how to downgrade the firmware or have any other solution?

i think if the miner goes down, and you can connect to the miner an the display show -> 0GH.... your psu is overloaded... 

i have here the same -> with the old firmeware -> turbo was possible, but mit much hw errors... with the new firmware its online turbo light possible, wiht very low hw erorrs...

if i run the miner higher than turbo light they will dropdown after some time...

Mortal

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:32:20 PM

QUESTION:

i think if the miner goes down, and you can connect to the miner an the display show -> 0GH.... your psu is overloaded... 

i have here the same -> with the old firmeware -> turbo was possible, but mit much hw errors... with the new firmware its online turbo light possible, wiht very low hw erorrs...

if i run the miner higher than turbo light they will dropdown after some time...

cant even run in turbo light. countless hardware errors occuring.
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:08:40 AM

Bitmine.ch:
Unfortunately, we have a fixed amount of international wire transfer orders that our bank allows to process daily so we’ve now created an internal refund queue that will be processed daily based on the date that your refund request has been approved.

Fixed amount of international wire transfer: Is that even possible? They probably get charged a certain fee for international wire transfer and they don't want to pay it, rather breach the contracts.

You also have a fixed amount of BTC transfers? Blockchain doesn't allow you to make more then 5 transactions a day?

Edit: let's prove them wrong. I wonder if they refunded anybody in BTC yet --> www.bitminerefund.com

fixed amount of international wiretransfer orders in switzerland in a swiss bank?

ridiculous...

Yes I can process your transaction in a couples of day.
If you want faster I can refund you in BTC in 1h

Let me know
Br.

this was my email from bitmine. they have really serious cashflow problems. they burned the money with 20 board designs...

only if you troll them they will pay your money back. Why? because  giorgio can and will do it. but if you troll them with press and some other funny stuff they will pay your money back instant. its cheaper...

believe me or not, but your money is in real danger Cheesy its a question of some weeks Cheesy and the ship goes down... some kind of bank run... or why giorgio has gpufreaks $ 50.000 and dont give a fuck?

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
gpufreak

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:40:51 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 06:19:42 AM by gpufreak

Bitmine.ch:

fixed amount of international wiretransfer orders in switzerland in a swiss bank?

ridiculous...

Let me know
Br.

this was my email from bitmine. they have really serious cashflow problems. they burned the money with 20 board designs...

only if you troll them they will pay your money back. Why? because  giorgio can and will do it. but if you troll them with press and some other funny stuff they will pay your money back instant. its cheaper...

believe me or not, but your money is in real danger Cheesy its a question of some weeks Cheesy and the ship goes down... some kind of bank run... or why giorgio has gpufreaks $ 50.000 and dont give a fuck?

Code:
Account Name: Bitmine AG
Account Number: USD: 91-939856-8
Account Number: EUR: 91-852809-6
Sort Code: 0900
Bank Name: POSTFINANCE
IBAN: USD: CH31 0900 0000 9193 9856 8
EUR: CH63 0900 0000 9185 2809 6
BIC: POFICHBEXXX

Today I will call their bank and ask about this so called "limitation" there are also quite a few over due BTC refunds not paid which off course do not have such "limitation".

Their wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k contains ~ 2000 BTC so instant BTC refund payments should not be a problem... But the coins seems to be idle and nicely sitting in that wallet rather then be refunded or exchanged so people who paid in USD can be refunded.

Please everyone, list your refunds on www.bitminerefund.com so we get a better overview about outstanding refunds in USD/BTC and their due dates.

I finally where able to get them on the phone yesterday and they said there are 3-4 people with USD refunds "before me in queue". My payment of the first order ~ $ 39.596,70 (incl. the 10%) will be paid Monday or Tuesday they said. Actually it should be on my account yesterday...
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:46:23 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 07:18:52 AM by dplusf

Bitmine.ch:

ridiculous...

Let me know
Br.

only if you troll them they will pay your money back. Why? because  giorgio can and will do it. but if you troll them with press and some other funny stuff they will pay your money back instant. its cheaper...

Code:

Today I will call their bank and ask about this so called "limitation" there are also quite a few over due BTC refunds not paid which off course do not have such "limitation".

Their wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k contains ~ 2000 BTC so instant BTC refund payments should not be a problem... But the coins seems to be idle and nicely sitting in that wallet rather then be refunded or exchanged so people who paid in USD can be refunded.

Please everyone, list your refunds on www.bitminerefund.com so we get a better overview about outstanding refunds in USD/BTC and their due dates.

I finally where able to get them on the phone yesterday and they said there are 3-4 people with USD refunds "before me in queue". My payment of the first order ~ $ 39.596,70 (incl. the 10%) will be paid Monday or Tuesday they said. Actually it should be on my account yesterday...

I ve got them everyday on the phone since Last week wednesday. And they Never told me about a refund que.
Instead. They said i should recieve my 20k on last friday. And if not it will come on monday or tuesday.
What do you think i have Gotten? Nothing. I ve called 6 Times over a timeframe of 6 workingdays and Never i was told, Look there is a que.
Antonio or kerim just telling they will Note and give it to their Financial Department. They give shit as everybody can see with the Guy WHO Lost His flat.
Its criminal. Its that easy.

I talked to my lawyer yestrrday and he said We can make the betreibungsverfahren and also a criminal complaint and, dont know the word on english, Schadensersatz.

crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:52:33 AM

Bitmine.ch:

ridiculous...

Let me know
Br.

only if you troll them they will pay your money back. Why? because  giorgio can and will do it. but if you troll them with press and some other funny stuff they will pay your money back instant. its cheaper...

Code:

I can't fill all the fields from your form
I don't know this info:
Refund Confirmed Date:       
Refund Due Date:

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
gpufreak

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:58:18 AM

I can't fill all the fields from your form
I don't know this info:
Refund Confirmed Date:      
Refund Due Date:

The confirmed date is the date when Bitmine responded that your refund request is received / accepted. Then count 30 days extra that is your refund due date.
atta2k15

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:16:13 AM

Unbelievable.

I made an agreement in refund for my missing PSU,
what do they ship: a PSU of 1000watt.
Like I can run 1TH desk with 1000watt PSU...rofl  Cool
Great.

BITMINE: READ YOUR FUCKING MAILBOX, morrons $&^#@$&@#$&@#%$!$

Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:21:27 AM

realy this psu is for 1 TH ??  Shocked

i cant believe.... the turbo needs more power

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: