Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565037 times)
SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:31:15 AM

I talked to my lawyer yestrrday and he said We can make the betreibungsverfahren and also a criminal complaint and, dont know the word on english, Schadensersatz.

.. I guess it's better and for free to file a "Betrug" at the "Staatsanwaltschaft".

It's an official criminal act and all this bastards will go to jail.

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
gpufreak

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:38:05 AM

I talked to my lawyer yestrrday and he said We can make the betreibungsverfahren and also a criminal complaint and, dont know the word on english, Schadensersatz.

.. I guess it's better and for free to file a "Betrug" at the "Staatsanwaltschaft".

It's an official criminal act and all this bastards will go to jail.

Hi SwissMiner,

I'm planning to go to Swiss soon (maybe with a few more dissatisfied customer who filed their refund at: www.bitminerefund.com ), is it something a non-swiss citizen can file at a police station?

Please let me know!
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:10:03 AM

I'm planning to go to Swiss soon (maybe with a few more dissatisfied customer who filed their refund at: www.bitminerefund.com ), is it something a non-swiss citizen can file at a police station?

Please let me know!

If you want to file a "Betrug" case at "Staatsanwaltschaft", you have to do by mail BUT
you can file it at every (!) Police-Station (they will forward it to the right place for you).

You will need to provide copies of your order, correspondence aso.

masterOfDisaster

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

cant even run turbo max with my bought EVGA 1300 G2, 1300watt.
How the hell should it work with this one of 1000watt.

They are trying to skip the refund,
and push a PSU towards me, for which I didnt ask for it.

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E

Maybe they just try to help. Really, this could be the case!
Like when they try to help you save energy costs by making the turbo-mode unusable.
Like when they help you get rid of your hardware soon because of the not working power-save mode.
Like when they ship hardware instead of processing the refund.
Like when they don't refund people in a timely manner according to the ToS.
Like when they... wait - that doesn't help at all (oh, it may help Bitmine...).
But yet they could at least try to explain their behaviour!

And in my opinion the worst part is the missing or misleading communication.

It's bad that you need a swiss lawyer for effectively getting them at their asses.
It could be so much easier... But if that's the way that needs to be walked...
Don't be afraid of visiting a local lawyer to get assistance. This will cost extra and you will not be able to get the bills of both lawyers paid by Bitmine.
And it will for sure help to spot a swiss miner that shall be involved before you visit your lawyer.

This is off-topic, but interesting. Treat the following paragraph with extreme caution. It is not intended to make you do business with that company. The intention is - and just for the record - to show how other companies communiate and try to handle their mess: http://zeusminer.com/2014/05/07/progress-update-20140507/
Disclaimer: it's not yet clear if they ship at all or not. It might be a complete scam.
But at least they communicate appropriately and promise to stick to their agreements.
The chips don't perform as expected? Hell, they put more of them on the boards where possible or ship addidional modules - at least that is what they announced. This is what keeps people calm. This is what helps you get a ship through troubled water.
They try to save their reputation because they know it's crucial for future business.
...or they just want to scam more people. I don't know. But I do care about their way of providing customers (or those who consider becoming one) with information!

As far as I remember the first guess for the CoinFAIL A1 hash rate was 20 GH/s. I just checked it: I remember correctly: http://bitmine.ch/coinFAIL-a1-datasheet-specifications-released/
Then it turned out that it is capable of so much more. Hooray, what a party - for Bitmine
They announced full-bodied "The nominal hashing power is 25 GH/s and not 20 GH/s as initially announced, this is due to some last minute optimizations that have been made with the design, a free 25% increase!"
A free 25% increase for Bitmine when calculating the required chips per module... because they reduced the number of chips per 200 GH/s module from 10 to 8.
Now we have the mess.
Turbo-mode not working properly.
Power-save-mode not working properly.
Communication (I'm not talking of the miner right now) not working properly.
Everything is broken by design.
Dafuq!

This was completely f*cked up by Bitmine not communicating transparently and reliably. Sad, but true. This ship is sinking (or already sunken). I wonder what happens in case of delayed filing of insolvency. Most likely prison if they get sentenced.
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:32:54 AM

Art. 146

Betrug

1 Wer in der Absicht, sich oder einen andern unrechtmässig zu bereichern, jemanden durch Vorspiegelung oder Unterdrückung von Tatsachen arglistig irreführt oder ihn in einem Irrtum arglistig bestärkt und so den Irrenden zu einem Verhalten bestimmt, wodurch dieser sich selbst oder einen andern am Vermögen schädigt, wird mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder Geldstrafe bestraft.

2 Handelt der Täter gewerbsmässig, so wird er mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu zehn Jahren oder Geldstrafe nicht unter 90 Tagessätzen bestraft.

masterOfDisaster

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:41:39 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 11:53:22 AM by masterOfDisaster

I wonder why the director of Bitmine has chosen to go that way...
I don't know - is it already too late or could it still be stopped?
I mean, could they calm down the people if they started acting responsibly? I think so...
But once this starts rolling, it might be too late: http://www.bitminerefund.com/
tracyhh

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:25:45 PM

I received e-mail from BITMINE yesterday(8 May), and been told my order is planned to be shipped within a week from yesterday(8 May).and my order status on your website is changed to "completed",2 days before 10 May(on that day I can request my refund) Cry...... I don't know what to say...
@giorgiomassa , I know maybe you still not ship my order right now because when I check on UPS with the tracking number,the shipment is still not moving in UPS network??...

I have waited so long here...now ,you reject my request a refund from you just because of the 2days...........

Now, I have to say, please do ship my order right now...Hoping I can received them next few days. ..

All my chinese business partners were watching on your company(BITMINE) from my case..a failed case ...
Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:36:47 PM

I received e-mail from BITMINE yesterday(8 May), and been told my order is planned to be shipped within a week from yesterday(8 May).and my order status on your website is changed to "completed",2 days before 10 May(on that day I can request my refund) Cry...... I don't know what to say...
@giorgiomassa , I know maybe you still not ship my order right now because when I check on UPS with the tracking number,the shipment is still not moving in UPS network??...

I have waited so long here...now ,you reject my request a refund from you just because of the 2days...........

Now, I have to say, please do ship my order right now...Hoping I can received them next few days. ..

All my chinese business partners were watching on your company(BITMINE) from my case..a failed case ...

At least you got an answer. Be happy. My mails are ignored for now 3 weeks. Still missing compensation and PSU. No reaction, no nothing....

Thats bitmine, king of scam...take your money and returns you a load of shit.
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:44:52 PM

Now it is clear for everybody that the delays of refunds are scheme and they delay as much as possible to send the miners instead.

atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

how is Bitmine compensating the impossible turbo max feature?
They have a contract with Antec for PSU's,
and the max PSU Antec has is an 1300watt PSU.
But I dont think Bitmine has ordered the 1300watt types, but 1000watt instead.

For turbo max I need at least 1500w PSU.
Am using now 1300watt and its getting awful hot with turbo max.
I see also that speed fluxs up and down, just like it cannot run stable on
the power it needs.

I dont mind if they sent me an extra module in the CPP desk.

swissmining

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:57:55 PM

Please let me know!

If you want to file a "Betrug" case at "Staatsanwaltschaft", you have to do by mail BUT
you can file it at every (!) Police-Station (they will forward it to the right place for you).

You will need to provide copies of your order, correspondence aso.

Just crazy how they "handle business":
Unfortunately, we have a fixed amount of international wire transfer orders that our bank allows to process daily so we’ve now created an internal refund queue that will be processed daily based on the date that your refund request has been approved.
At least, the admit publicly, that they're intentionally breaching contracts.

Account Name: Bitmine AG
Account Number: USD: 91-939856-8
Account Number: EUR: 91-852809-6
Sort Code: 0900
Bank Name: POSTFINANCE
IBAN: USD: CH31 0900 0000 9193 9856 8
EUR: CH63 0900 0000 9185 2809 6
BIC: POFICHBEXXX

I got refunded trough another swiss bankaccount (UBS AG). So this would double their "limited bank wires"... whatever..

This is the english translation of the "Betrug", Art. 146 swiss penalty code:

Fraud:

Art. 146
1 Any person who with a view to securing an unlawful gain for himself
or another wilfully induces an erroneous belief in another person by
false pretences or concealment of the truth, or wilfully reinforces an
erroneous belief, and thus causes that person to act to the prejudice of
his or another's financial interests, is liable to a custodial sentence not
exceeding five years or to a monetary penalty.
2 If the offender acts for commercial gain, he is liable to a custodial
sentence not exceeding ten years or to a monetary penalty of not less
than 90 daily penalty units.
3 Fraud to the detriment of a relative or family member is prosecuted
only on complaint.

source: http://www.admin.ch/ch/e/rs/3/311.0.en.pdf
tracyhh

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:58:39 PM

At least you got an answer. Be happy. My mails are ignored for now 3 weeks. Still missing compensation and PSU. No reaction, no nothing....

Thats bitmine, king of scam...take your money and returns you a load of shit.

missing compensation and PSU?? that's bad..
Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:18:09 PM

the power it needs.

I'm in your boat! I have 1000W PSU and cannot run moderate turbo with 4 modules. Need higher PSU.
I'm waiting for a compensation module because of turbo also.

No answers, no nothing....for 3 weeks now.
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:24:36 PM

the power it needs.

I'm in your boat! I have 1000W PSU and cannot run moderate turbo with 4 modules. Need higher PSU.
I'm waiting for a compensation module because of turbo also.

No answers, no nothing....for 3 weeks now.

compensation module for don't reach the 1,5 TH ?

dplusf

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:29:37 PM

I finally where able to get them on the phone yesterday and they said there are 3-4 people with USD refunds "before me in queue". My payment of the first order ~ $ 39.596,70 (incl. the 10%) will be paid Monday or Tuesday they said. Actually it should be on my account yesterday...

i got them on the phone today too and asked about the refund queue. and it didnt exists. he told me that i was on that list and i "will surely" recieve my money but he did not know when. so the refund que is only a trick to calm you down and makes you waiting longer.

and monday or tuesday is the same bullshit they told me last week.
gpufreak

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

I finally where able to get them on the phone yesterday and they said there are 3-4 people with USD refunds "before me in queue". My payment of the first order ~ $ 39.596,70 (incl. the 10%) will be paid Monday or Tuesday they said. Actually it should be on my account yesterday...

i got them on the phone today too and asked about the refund queue. and it didnt exists. he told me that i was on that list and i "will surely" recieve my money but he did not know when. so the refund que is only a trick to calm you down and makes you waiting longer.

This gets interesting, Kerim said there are 3-4 people before me. I will call again right now for clarification.
dplusf

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:37:44 PM

then hurry, in 25 minutes they closing phonelines
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:44:31 PM

.. just fill your data in here:

------------------- snip ---

[Von:]
An: Bundesanwaltschaft, Taubenstr. 16, CH-3003 Bern
[Datum:]
Betreff: Strafanzeige wegen Betruges gemäß Art.146 StGB
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
hiermit erstatte ich Strafanzeige gegen Bitmine AG, Centro la Monda 2, CH-6528 Camorino wegen des Verdachts des Betruges und stelle Strafantrag wegen aller in Betracht kommenden Delikte.
Dem liegt folgender Sachverhalt zugrunde:
Ich bin Geschädigter.
Am [Datum] bestellte ich bei Bitmine AG Waren im Wert von [Betrag].
Die bestellten Waren wurden bis dato nicht geliefert.
Die zugesagte Rückzahlung wurde ebenfalls bis dato nicht geleistet.
 [Belege zur Beweisleistung]
   Beweis: Bestellung, AGB und Rückforderungsformular
Mithin ist davon auszugehen, dass Bitmine AG von ihrer Lieferunfähigkeit bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt Kenntnis hatte und dennoch böswillig unter vorspiegeln der Bereitschaft zur Lieferung und der Zusage einer Rückzahlung, bei Nichtlieferung, sich mit der Absicht, sich einen rechtswidrigen Vermögensvorteil zu verschaffen, handelt.
Infolge dessen ist dem Geschädigten ein Schaden in Höhe von [Betrag] entstanden.
Somit besteht der Verdacht des Betruges gem. Art.146 StGB.
Überdies ist das Bestreben, sich durch wiederholte Begehung entsprechender Taten eine Einnahmequelle, im Sinne einer Gewerbsmäßigkeit gem. Art.146 StGB Ziff.2 ,zu verschaffen, nicht auszuschließen.
Ich bitte Sie daher, die entsprechenden Ermittlungen einzuleiten und mich über das Ergebnis des Ermittlungsverfahrens zu informieren.

------------------- snip ---

.. and you can file this fraud online (only PDF) here:

https://www.privasphere.com/e?a9kvbwgpj5s6xk7bdo65

gpufreak

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:05:37 PM

Not able to get them on the phone, waiting tune over and over... Lets see if I have more luck on Monday.
dplusf

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:07:31 PM

Not able to get them on the phone, waiting tune over and over... Lets see if I have more luck on Monday.

why i am not surprised? :-|
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: