Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

It's dangerous because it makes individuals stronger and governments weaker.  Wink
It is true. Some feel scared because the balance and rhythm they set slowly displaced by bitcoin. The decentralized system makes us more independent and free to manage investment independently.

AdTraxis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Bitcoin ain't dangerous. It's the people using it wrongly that are dangerous. Governments want citizens to use fiat as bitcoin is anonymous, decentralized and difficult to track btc transactions. Most governments hate this fact. Banks are also out of the equation when it comes to money transfers via bitcoin. So they must pressure governments to ban use of cryptos.
GoodTrout55

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

Dangerous? Like life threatening dangerous?

Dangerous for him I guess because he lacks knowledge of it.  Cheesy

Lol! There is no danger in Bitcoin in literal sense. The only danger is the risk of making wrong decisions resulting with you losing everything! Bitcoin is something anyone can use to profit. Now the outcome will greatly depend on how efficiently one uses it.

Wrong hasty decisions can easily break people not only in BTC. As for investing in it, learn things first before making any move most especially there's a money involve.
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

It's depends on uses which way people used and some of scammer are responsible for this. But bitcoin isn't dangerous.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

I wouldn't use the word "dangerous" because we all know that bitcoin is not dangerous it risky. If you are in bitcoin only to search a way to become more rich , then you are in the wrong place mate. Bitcoin is all about technology and the real price of bitcoin should be around 1k right now.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

it will depend on how we know the bitcoin is., some of the bankers or owner of the bank is really threaten because they cannot collect any taxes in bitcoin government is also affected about the no tax fees.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

I think it depende on how you deal with it.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

bitcoin is not dangerous. in fact nothing about it is dangerous and whoever told you that was an idiot.
what bitcoin is however, is that it is a risky investment. which means as you could possibly tell already the price goes up and down a lot and sometimes these swings are big and somewhat unpredictable. so when you treat it as an investment you should be extra careful.

but if you bought some bitcoin to use as a currency, for example to pay for something like a VPN subscription for instance, then you don't even have to care about volatility and investment risk.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

I think personally bitcoin is harmless, from bitcoin this is what will make us able to work independently. Whatever it is, it all depends on each of us doing it and using it. what I feel from bitcoin is I get a job and a lesson about investment world. bitcoin will only be harmful to the wrong people using it and not knowing the tech world of the future.
PeterPPAP

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

There are many causes. Here are the main reasons:
- Lack of legal tools, tools to control the capital needed for virtual currency.
- Not legal enough to be treated as real currency.
- Many risks, money laundering because all transactions are anonymous.
- The future of Bitcoin is hard to predict.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Bitcoin is harmless, but everything goes back to the user itself. If it is true it will definitely benefit from the results, and if wrong use it will be harmful to users as well.
abbhatia

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

I think Bitcoin is the most such option in cryptoconcrine, it is fluctuating but there is no danger, it needs to be adopted in a better way.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

I think there are lot of possibilities about taking a risk in bitcoin and one of this is that you can be scam by other people.  I have encounter that many times and i am so dissapointed about that because you know you risk all your efforts and time and then it is scam,  what a shame..
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

bitcoin is not dangerous, its just the fact that people is making it dangerous!I heard that they even use it for ransom!

GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

The danger of deception is always present and everywhere. This should be remembered and do not lose vigilance. a lot around people who just think how to deceive others and it's very sad

Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

that ought to be asked on what grounds is this sort of bitcoin all those dangers. even with the presence of these digital currency could help weaker economic community to be able to rise up on its own. and more protected from seizure people that we don't want. I disagree if bitcoin on said more danger.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

It is wrong to rate this bitcoin harmful, from this bitcoin we can get the knowledge and work that can get the salary for us personally. Do it well if you follow this bitcoin investment, but if you do it wrong, then you will endanger yourself. think positive and patient.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

No it isnt dangerous if you are educated about it. Lots of country been using this bitcoin because it is helpful . Like when it comes to paying bills and earnings bigger money that we can used for investing and trading to grow bigger.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

using bitcoin can destroy ourselves if we misplaced the moment we buy coin the diada of the market price. It's new name bitcoin danger. even the fact that we now see growing and growing volume of users due to the more convincing and very promising.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

In terms of investment it is dangerous because of price volatility. Bitcoin price can either go down or up depending on market demand, making it risky for investors. If you can watch it's price carefully before investing and buy and sell at the right time, bitcoin investment is a good way to earn profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: