Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

If I understand correctly, then pre-sale begins in 4 days right?
Do I need to register somewhere to take part in this?
You mean register on the site? Yes, you need to register for this, it's easy and does not take much time.
And what is it for? I just do not understand. Usually, the address of the wallet to which you can transfer your funds is posted on the website. And further to this address will be credited with tokens.
I believe that this is due to the fact that this ICO project takes not only the ethereum, but also many other currencies as investments. And that's why you will not be able to make the distribution of tokens in the way you are talking about.
Really? And what other currency can I use to participate in the pre-sale campaign?
I can not tell you the exact list, but in white paper it is written about the following ETH, BTC, USDT, BCH, XRP, USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD & more
You can clarify this information by asking the development team in the telegram chat
I understand, thanks for the help. It was very useful to know!
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

On what principles will be selected coins on the platform? It is now very much questionable cryptocurrency which is essentially a dummy
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

On what principles will be selected coins on the platform? It is now very much questionable cryptocurrency which is essentially a dummy

The community of this platform will vote for the addition of this or that cryptocurrency, in order to avoid the coins of "pacifiers"getting on the exchange.
leptoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

The community of this platform will vote for the addition of this or that cryptocurrency, in order to avoid the coins of "pacifiers"getting on the exchange.
It is really cool that its users will be responsible for the situation on the platform, I really like this idea.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

I roughly read the description of the project in general terms and did not quite understand the main idea of the project, some exchange and so on ...
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

I roughly read the description of the project in general terms and did not quite understand the main idea of the project, some exchange and so on ...

As you do not understand, you just need to read the description more vaguely, no more ... There everything is described in the most detail.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

As you do not understand, you just need to read the description more vaguely, no more ... There everything is described in the most detail.

Unfortunately, I completely understood the idea, as a whole the description agrees, it most clearly describes the project and its features, but what is the main idea?
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Unfortunately, I completely understood the idea, as a whole the description agrees, it most clearly describes the project and its features, but what is the main idea?

In order to create a single decentralized platform for organizing exchange
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

That is, the project wants to create a platform on which it wants to organize a system of currency exchange and unified for all?
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

That is, the project wants to create a platform on which it wants to organize a system of currency exchange and unified for all?

Yes, yes, it is this goal that the team of the project is following. This is a very large project with large goals
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Yes, yes, it is this goal that the team of the project is following. This is a very large project with large goals

Yes, yes, more than a big project, they have a lot of work to do. And it's still very weakly said ... It's very difficult I think

In general, the project team itself consists of quite smart and experienced employees, so the chances for implementation are quite large
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Yes, yes, more than a big project, they have a lot of work to do. And it's still very weakly said ... It's very difficult I think

In general, the project team itself consists of quite smart and experienced employees, so the chances for implementation are quite large

It's fine, then it's worth waiting for the first news and being an active participant in the project, right?

Absolutely true, I think that the first news will not make you wait a long time and we'll see the first dates of the project soon!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

Who thinks what about the project team as a whole? Will they cope with their project or will it remain only on the forum pages?
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Who thinks what about the project team as a whole? Will they cope with their project or will it remain only on the forum pages?

I think so, why do you have doubts about this? Have you been following the project for a long time and are you a participant?
Seidr

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

I think so, why do you have doubts about this? Have you been following the project for a long time and are you a participant?

Yes, for a long time, I just just recently thought about the fact that there is no information about the project team, and the community does not know who it is dealing with
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

Yes, for a long time, I just just recently thought about the fact that there is no information about the project team, and the community does not know who it is dealing with

As it is not, only recently I read an article about the project team somewhere, everything is fine there, do not worry)
Seidr

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

As it is not, only recently I read an article about the project team somewhere, everything is fine there, do not worry)

What does it mean there is good? Tell me more, or it's not entirely clear what you mean
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

What does it mean there is good? Tell me more, or it's not entirely clear what you mean

I mean that the team is very experienced and creative people who have already taken part in the creation of major projects
Seidr

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

I mean that the team is very experienced and creative people who have already taken part in the creation of major projects

Have you read all this information in any article? If so, share the resource where it is located
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Have you read all this information in any article? If so, share the resource where it is located

I have not found it already, I was just looking for information on the project and came across it on the Internet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: