Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Who thinks what about the project team as a whole? Will they cope with their project or will it remain only on the forum pages?

I think so, why do you have doubts about this? Have you been following the project for a long time and are you a participant?

Yes, for a long time, I just just recently thought about the fact that there is no information about the project team, and the community does not know who it is dealing with

As it is not, only recently I read an article about the project team somewhere, everything is fine there, do not worry)

What does it mean there is good? Tell me more, or it's not entirely clear what you mean

I mean that the team is very experienced and creative people who have already taken part in the creation of major projects

Have you read all this information in any article? If so, share the resource where it is located

I have not found it already, I was just looking for information on the project and came across it on the Internet

Well, I'll try to find something like that myself, the Internet is now just overflowing and it's impossible to find something purposefully

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

Who thinks what about the project team as a whole? Will they cope with their project or will it remain only on the forum pages?

I think so, why do you have doubts about this? Have you been following the project for a long time and are you a participant?

Yes, for a long time, I just just recently thought about the fact that there is no information about the project team, and the community does not know who it is dealing with

As it is not, only recently I read an article about the project team somewhere, everything is fine there, do not worry)

What does it mean there is good? Tell me more, or it's not entirely clear what you mean

I mean that the team is very experienced and creative people who have already taken part in the creation of major projects

Have you read all this information in any article? If so, share the resource where it is located

I have not found it already, I was just looking for information on the project and came across it on the Internet

Well, I'll try to find something like that myself, the Internet is now just overflowing and it's impossible to find something purposefully

I agree, now it is very difficult, a lot of unnecessary information, and on the necessary, usually, you come across by chance
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

This is first time when finally I decided to open thread to read what is it all about. That vision behind the project is very powerful and explains right way what currently is going on these highly centralized exchanges and the issues small traders are facing. Pre-round of sale is about to start in few days with high bonus which is good for everyone interested.
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Tell me about your project in a nutshell
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

Counter on main website is showing four more days and few hours to start. My question is at this stage blog is offline which isn't good sign at all for project. That is main source to read about previous updates and that is not working. Landing page is full of so much information that one really needs lot of time to read the whole material before letting feedback or making mind.
23coins

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Because it's on Facebook that I have a lot of subscribers and I sometimes tell them about this project, many became interested and are also working now
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower

vvv8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
vvv8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: