Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

Who is participating in the activity program on this project? Share

What are you talking about? What is the activity program? For the first time I hear it and in the description there is nothing about it

I'm talking about who participates and takes action on the dissemination of information about the project on social networks

Now I understand you) Most often it is called a bonus program. I have been participating in it since the very first day that the project was launched

Wow, it's good that you answered me. I have some questions on project implementation

I am listening really carefully. What do you not understand or what details are of interest? I myself am not an expert, but I know that I will tell you about it.

I also want to start participating in the program, but I do not know which platform to start with. What do you advise?

I can not advise you on a specific platform, since it's better to participate where you have already been active, since everything from 0 is very long

That is, if I have an account on facebook and there are more subscribers than on other social networks, then should I go there and start writing about the project and attract attention to it?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Who is participating in the activity program on this project? Share

What are you talking about? What is the activity program? For the first time I hear it and in the description there is nothing about it

I'm talking about who participates and takes action on the dissemination of information about the project on social networks

Now I understand you) Most often it is called a bonus program. I have been participating in it since the very first day that the project was launched

Wow, it's good that you answered me. I have some questions on project implementation

I am listening really carefully. What do you not understand or what details are of interest? I myself am not an expert, but I know that I will tell you about it.

I also want to start participating in the program, but I do not know which platform to start with. What do you advise?

I can not advise you on a specific platform, since it's better to participate where you have already been active, since everything from 0 is very long

That is, if I have an account on facebook and there are more subscribers than on other social networks, then should I go there and start writing about the project and attract attention to it?

Yes, yes, you all understood correctly. So you will have the maximum support from the community and you will be able to bring the maximum number of new participants, which in general will be useful, both for the project and for you!
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

"Across community forums and social media sites in which traders participate, it is a common frustration that users are unable to quickly or easily purchase non-mainstream cryptocurrencies." - why a project team think that?
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

"Across community forums and social media sites in which traders participate, it is a common frustration that users are unable to quickly or easily purchase non-mainstream cryptocurrencies." - why a project team think that?
Where did you get this information from? I did not see developers point to any resources like this!
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

You took it from white paper? In this section, developers talk about the imperfection of the device of modern crypto-exchange exchanges. I believe that the developers are right, pointing like in white paper
imginy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

You took it from white paper? In this section, developers talk about the imperfection of the device of modern crypto-exchange exchanges. I believe that the developers are right, pointing like in white paper
But why do I have the opportunity to quickly and easily purchase altcoyins of different types? Now there is not one crypto exchange! their tens and even hundreds, and on different stock exchanges have different functional
eviltamer

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Aah, it's about the white paper of the project! But in this section we are talking about a return to traditional and fundamental market systems. This is a very adequate opinion, I express a huge respect to the developers!
mynamehere

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

But why do I have the opportunity to quickly and easily purchase altcoyins of different types? Now there is not one crypto exchange! their tens and even hundreds, and on different stock exchanges have different functional
Show me at least one adequate exchange, on which it is possible to exchange a large number of different currencies, as well as it has a sufficient degree of security and reliability?
imginy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

Aah, it's about the white paper of the project! But in this section we are talking about a return to traditional and fundamental market systems. This is a very adequate opinion, I express a huge respect to the developers!
Yes, this is an adequate opinion, but it is not implemented specifically in this project. It's more like an attempt to reinvent the wheel. In white paper, a lot is written about P2P technology.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

LocalCoinSwap represents a return to the most fundamental system of asset exchange without reliance on mainstream institutions -the P2P trade. By enabling P2P trading of all digital currencies LocalCoinSwap will put the market back into the hands of its users, allowing them to directly trade any cryptocurrency using any conceivable payment method in any geographical
location. - this is a real think of authors!
mynamehere

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

LocalCoinSwap represents a return to the most fundamental system of asset exchange without reliance on mainstream institutions -the P2P trade. By enabling P2P trading of all digital currencies LocalCoinSwap will put the market back into the hands of its users, allowing them to directly trade any cryptocurrency using any conceivable payment method in any geographical
location. - this is a real think of authors!
Wow, yes! It is to this freedom that investors are drawn. As mentioned earlier, the stock exchanges and the truth is not so much. This does not allow to fully implement the functionality of the system of crypto-currency finance
imginy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

You are not right! Each new similar ISO is a new exchange, which has its own gaps in protection, or mistakes in work that sometimes become critical and users lose a lot of money...
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

So what exactly do we have? Is it a service that allows users to exchange money between each other or what?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

So what exactly do we have? Is it a service that allows users to exchange money between each other or what?
I think you got a little wrong about the essence of this project. It's a little different
redlay

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

I think you got a little wrong about the essence of this project. It's a little different
So maybe you'll try to explain to me exactly what I'm wrong about why I'm wrong?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

So maybe you'll try to explain to me exactly what I'm wrong about why I'm wrong?
This platform is not for exchange, it is a trading platform that offers you the opportunity to trade various currencies within the same ecosystem. You also can do transaction and it will be much faster if you did not do it within the framework of this platform.
redlay

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

This platform is not for exchange, it is a trading platform that offers you the opportunity to trade various currencies within the same ecosystem. You also can do transaction and it will be much faster if you did not do it within the framework of this platform.
That is, it's a platform for traders, if I understood you correctly, right?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Well, as I understand partly for. For those who are interested in investing, and in making assets profitable for you.
redlay

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Well, as I understand partly for. For those who are interested in investing, and in making assets profitable for you.
Can you talk more about this?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Can you talk more about this?
The platform helps to earn thanks to dividends. That is, if you invest a certain amount, then it returns to you in the form of dividends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: