Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
Reading the whitepaper and seeing what the developers offer us really begin to doubt a little whether it is feasible at all? I find it difficult to answer that question.
Why is it not feasible ? It seems quite feasible to me, just no one has ever tried to do something like this and cool.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
Reading the whitepaper and seeing what the developers offer us really begin to doubt a little whether it is feasible at all? I find it difficult to answer that question.
Why is it not feasible ? It seems quite feasible to me, just no one has ever tried to do something like this and cool.
Well, let's start with when did the technology of the blockchain and smart contract for Ethereum?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

Well, let's start with when did the technology of the blockchain and smart contract for Ethereum?
I understand what you tend to do , blockchain technology is not the first year as used in many platforms, Ethereum in 2014 appeared if my memory does not change.
Kheg

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

I understand what you tend to do , blockchain technology is not the first year as used in many platforms, Ethereum in 2014 appeared if my memory does not change.
Well, so I want to say the following, a lot of trading platforms based on blockchain were created,which promised users the charm ,trading bots and much more. But why can't you give an example of such projects which are working properly.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Well, so I want to say the following, a lot of trading platforms based on blockchain were created,which promised users the charm ,trading bots and much more. But why can't you give an example of such projects which are working properly.
Naturally, investors are now difficult to bring in new projects, especially in the projects of trading platforms, people are just waiting for when any project of this kind will work to be sure that it is not just words on paper and their money will be spent on the development and development of the project.
Kheg

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

Naturally, investors are now difficult to bring in new projects, especially in the projects of trading platforms, people are just waiting for when any project of this kind will work to be sure that it is not just words on paper and their money will be spent on the development and development of the project.
Let's say if I was an investor, I would carefully look at this project, I choose the prospect of investing on the criterion of whether the project will be implemented in the real world, and what his business model.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

Let's say if I was an investor, I would carefully look at this project, I choose the prospect of investing on the criterion of whether the project will be implemented in the real world, and what his business model.
Not going to argue with you on this, everyone has their own opinion and everyone has a right to it.
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

The work is very complex and it is not known whether this team will cope with this or not.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

One moment is straining, the cryptocurrency remains to this day unsettled by state bodies, and therefore later developers may have problems with some regulatory bodies ,if the cryptocurrency will be treated negatively.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

I have the same opinion with you. We need to evaluate exactly how the project and then decide to invest
leptoon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

One moment is straining, the cryptocurrency remains to this day unsettled by state bodies, and therefore later developers may have problems with some regulatory bodies ,if the cryptocurrency will be treated negatively.
And what does this have to do with the project, now there are many exchanges and trading platforms where trades are successfully conducted. I do not see any problems for developers in starting the project.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

And what does this have to do with the project, now there are many exchanges and trading platforms where trades are successfully conducted. I do not see any problems for developers in starting the project.

They can be closed at any time, now the policy is very negative about the crypto currency, remember China and their restrictions on the cryptocurrency ,this has a very negative impact on the development of the community as a whole.
leptoon

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

They can be closed at any time, now the policy is very negative about the crypto currency, remember China and their restrictions on the cryptocurrency ,this has a very negative impact on the development of the community as a whole.
I agree, I think P2P platforms like this are the way of the future indeed
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

I understand correctly that before the sale of tokens there was only one day left? Right?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

I understand correctly that before the sale of tokens there was only one day left? Right?
Yes that's right. remained only one day before the start of the pre-sale. If you are going to invest, I recommend registering on the site in advance to avoid any problems. Wink
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

I'm interested to join your bounty, but not sure newbie can join or not. Can I?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

Does someone keep up on the latest news about the project? What happens with pre-sales?
mothermole1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

Does someone keep up on the latest news about the project? What happens with pre-sales?
They are doing great! They’ve reached soft cap funding target of $500,000. I think it is a great result, but not the best. Also, developers announced about partnership with one popular wallet. The pre-sales will start in one day
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

for some reason so little news from the team. I would like to know more about your plans. will everything be as it is written in the road map? when the token will be listed on the exchanges?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

They are doing great! They’ve reached soft cap funding target of $500,000. I think it is a great result, but not the best. Also, developers announced about partnership with one popular wallet. The pre-sales will start in one day
Wow. I think investors better hurry up to gain most benefits. Thanks this info.
Can you tell me more about those new partnerships?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: