Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

Hey. I noticed the peculiarity of the project.
Developers are very attentive to security.
Of course. It is very important.
Users want their data to be safe. Developers fulfill this desire.
It turns out that the developers are ready to do everything to please the users.
It's good. This attitude can probably attract new people.
You're right. Honestly, I have not seen this in other projects.
I hope this is true and will benefit.
We will see. I think that the results will be very soon.
In addition, the project looks promising, so new users should definitely join.
Do you think the developers will be able to surprise us somehow?
Maybe they will add something new to the project?
It seems to me it is not necessary. The project works without it successfully.
I think that they are unlikely to take any chances and try to change the project.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

I like to see that this project never stops in its development. The number of community members permanently grows and it will be growing. I hope they will never stop.
I am sure about it. When you visit their website, you can see that every minute someone buy LCS cryptoshares from all over the world. Isn’t it wonderful?
Yes, it is great. I think it is the most important advantage of localcoinswap. It is available from anywhere in the world. There are no limits and restrictions.
Localcoinswap offers a great opportunity for simple investors and holders of any cryptocurrency. I don’t think that they will have any competitors on the current market.
Yes, it is true. No other platform will be distributing profits to its users. Besides, no other exchange is democratically ruled as localcoinswap is. It says something
Of course, the competition is senseless. Most of these platforms, like Bancor for example, are created just for currency exchange transactions and that’s all. They have high transaction fees and all profits go back to them.
I think it isn’t fair. Managers of this platform make decisions and never listen to simple users. It is not right. Their activity supposed to be customer focused. In other case there is no sense in their work.
Maybe you are right. I don’t think it is as useless as you want to say. It is also an alternative because everything is about the degree. Without other platforms have never been created Localcoinswap.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

Hey. I noticed the peculiarity of the project.
Developers are very attentive to security.
Of course. It is very important.
Users want their data to be safe. Developers fulfill this desire.
It turns out that the developers are ready to do everything to please the users.
It's good. This attitude can probably attract new people.
You're right. Honestly, I have not seen this in other projects.
I hope this is true and will benefit.
We will see. I think that the results will be very soon.
In addition, the project looks promising, so new users should definitely join.
Do you think the developers will be able to surprise us somehow?
Maybe they will add something new to the project?
It seems to me it is not necessary. The project works without it successfully.
I think that they are unlikely to take any chances and try to change the project.
Well, I hope that there will be no problems with this project.
I plan to earn money here.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

I like to see that this project never stops in its development. The number of community members permanently grows and it will be growing. I hope they will never stop.
I am sure about it. When you visit their website, you can see that every minute someone buy LCS cryptoshares from all over the world. Isn’t it wonderful?
Yes, it is great. I think it is the most important advantage of localcoinswap. It is available from anywhere in the world. There are no limits and restrictions.
Localcoinswap offers a great opportunity for simple investors and holders of any cryptocurrency. I don’t think that they will have any competitors on the current market.
Yes, it is true. No other platform will be distributing profits to its users. Besides, no other exchange is democratically ruled as localcoinswap is. It says something
Of course, the competition is senseless. Most of these platforms, like Bancor for example, are created just for currency exchange transactions and that’s all. They have high transaction fees and all profits go back to them.
I think it isn’t fair. Managers of this platform make decisions and never listen to simple users. It is not right. Their activity supposed to be customer focused. In other case there is no sense in their work.
Maybe you are right. I don’t think it is as useless as you want to say. It is also an alternative because everything is about the degree. Without other platforms have never been created Localcoinswap.
I have never thought about it this way. Maybe you are right too. Anyway, Localcoinswap showed that users always have a choice. We can choose by ourselves what to do with our assets.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Guys, I'm participating in the project. But I have a few questions.
I'm interested to know your opinion.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

I have never thought about it this way. Maybe you are right too. Anyway, Localcoinswap showed that users always have a choice. We can choose by ourselves what to do with our assets.
Now I can agree with your word. This project opens new horizons and I think it will be much successful than we can even imagine.
Kheg

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

Localcoinswap is really something out of the box. It is an outstanding project that will make a revolution on the current marketplace.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Hey. What do you want to know?
I can try to answer your questions.
Brushan

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

Localcoinswap is really something out of the box. It is an outstanding project that will make a revolution on the current marketplace.

Beautiful words. Yes, it is true. I am glad that they have a long term of ico, so people are able to buy as much cryptoshares as it is possible to buy. I can say that team always thinks about the community.
emontmon

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

Excellent. Tell me please what do you think about this project.
How long will it exist?
Kheg

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

Beautiful words. Yes, it is true. I am glad that they have a long term of ico, so people are able to buy as much cryptoshares as it is possible to buy. I can say that team always thinks about the community.
It looks really very modern. LCS’s team works with people and for people. We can see how well-thought their bounty campaign is. I am sure that trend will continue.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

How long will it exist?
This is a very good question. Now the project works stably.
The developers have put a lot of effort into this. I think that this will continue.
Brushan

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

It looks really very modern. LCS’s team works with people and for people. We can see how well-thought their bounty campaign is. I am sure that trend will continue.
Hey, what is going on with the bounty campaign? I haven’t followed news about it for a long time? It is a pity that I don’t have time to participate in it. I think those who have this chance is really lucky people.
emontmon

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

How long will it exist?
The developers have put a lot of effort into this. I think that this will continue.
Oh well. Now I am more calm.
Do developers have enough experience to support the project at a high level?
Kheg

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Hey, what is going on with the bounty campaign? I haven’t followed news about it for a long time? It is a pity that I don’t have time to participate in it. I think those who have this chance is really lucky people.
The bounty is life. You still have time to earn some coins. You’d better hurry up and do something. I am sure that it is a shame that people loose opportunities like this.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

How long will it exist?
Of course. They have been working in this field for a long time.
So you do not have to worry about it. They do their job qualitatively.
emontmon

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

How long will it exist?
Of course. They have been working in this field for a long time.
So you do not have to worry about it. They do their job qualitatively.
Okay, it looks like you're right. I have no more questions yet.
If something is not clear to me, then I will turn to you.
Brushan

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

The bounty is life. You still have time to earn some coins. You’d better hurry up and do something. I am sure that it is a shame that people loose opportunities like this.
Hmmm. Maybe you are right. Where can I find contacts? I would to talk to the bounty manager as fast as it is possible to do.
Kheg

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Hmmm. Maybe you are right. Where can I find contacts? I would to talk to the bounty manager as fast as it is possible to do.
There is a link for a bounty thread and telegram bounty. I think it is easy to find this information on the first page. I wish you good luck, dude
Brushan

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

There is a link for a bounty thread and telegram bounty. I think it is easy to find this information on the first page. I wish you good luck, dude
Thank you so much for your help. I wish that I will be enough successful to earn a great amount of money. I am pretty ambitious.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: