Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1  (Read 121919 times)
lengfeng847

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:55:25 PM

How can I recover my lost Phs

I sent  3000php to  the address of cryptsy.com giving, I sent it faild, but  My account has been deducted -3000

HELP !!!!

Cryptsy was down for a bit so I'm not sure what the situation is.  Usually they wait 20-30-40 transactions or it takes sometimes hours to get credited.

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
lengfeng847

Activity: 98

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:08:26 PM

I sent  3000php to  the address of cryptsy.com giving, I sent it faild, but  My account has been deducted -3000

HELP !!!!

Cryptsy was down for a bit so I'm not sure what the situation is.  Usually they wait 20-30-40 transactions or it takes sometimes hours to get credited.

the image
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1em1Fn

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
digeros

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:38:14 PM

I sent  3000php to  the address of cryptsy.com giving, I sent it faild, but  My account has been deducted -3000

HELP !!!!

Cryptsy was down for a bit so I'm not sure what the situation is.  Usually they wait 20-30-40 transactions or it takes sometimes hours to get credited.

the image
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1em1Fn

The problem is you sent a large transaction with too many smaller dust ones, next time use smaller transactions when having so many inputs, or maybe higher FEE.  This would happen with any coin.

Here is solution:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263744.msg3041569#msg3041569

On a technical level you asked the client to send the coins and it tried, but it will never be accepted on the network , so the coins will never leave. You still have the coins use this fix. If someone can translate this properly, thanks.

the answer is REFRESH WALLET by following these instructions:

NaNaec

Activity: 86

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN] Philosopherstone - PHS | No Premine | Mandatory update 1.2Beta3
August 30, 2013, 10:42:38 AM
Ok, guys. I solved the problem with stuck transactions. If you have this problem too, try my method. Need delete ALL transactions from your wallet with PYWALLET (read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34028.0) utility (thanks to Palmdetroit), its not easy but it works. After installing all components, you can manage your wallet in web-interface with firefox and etc. (not only PHS, IMHO all qt-wallets will do). You need manually delete all transactions including those confirmed. After that empty wallet will synchronizes, gradually all of your good transactions will be added to the wallet, and stuck transactions does not appear in it. In the end, you'll have wallet with only verified transactions without any transactions with a "question mark".    Looks like wallet working simply as ledger, and if the network has no trace of a failed transaction, it will not sync in your wallet. and your lost coins should reappear in your balance.
 Thanks all who trying and really give me help.

-digeros
forbitz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:02:45 PM

Just so I understand this coin, I leave the coin in my wallet for 5-10 days and it starts accruing interest?  When is the interest paid, does it just trickle in?  Or have I missed the idea completely?

I noticed someone said you need to unlock the wallet every week, what does this mean?  If I just leave the wallet open on a server I have running 24/7 will that suffice?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions.
forbitz

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:40:07 PM

NP, You can just load up the client every so often, and sync ,  then leave it running until you see the stake generation, then close it. You can also leave it running 24-7 to maximize the compounding nature.

Here is what you will see: Notice the Incoming PHS on right, and stake amount left.

OK great thanks Smiley  Now if only my coins would transfer from Cryptsy Sad  Been about 6 hours now and nothing in my wallet, have opened a ticket, so fingers crossed
forbitz

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:43:24 PM

Cheers for the update, looks like cryptsy is having a bad day
WillBit

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:10:09 AM

Any chance of getting this mofo on coinmarketcap.com?

Will my coins generate interest if I leave them sitting on cryptsy?
SoulSlayerPT

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:39:33 PM

Hi guys, be carefull with cryptsy i tried to sell 257 PHS and they did just disappear and didn't receive the BTC. I just contacted support. I think the orders are not being processed.
katsoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:46:38 PM

I love the logo

FROZEN:F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014

- USDe - Best coin of 2014!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

microCoin [MRC]

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe

UFO - COMING FROM OUTER SPACE
Pandacoin is the first coin with block reward decreasing every day! Pandacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409109.0
NOBLE   9ephfLvWYcy8BPaPBuJ1TQ12AK88k5HTLu
Tips       EJ1o1tqeE9wtBK5Gn9cayrt6GkUFcjPRHE
Frozen   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:32:05 PM

Hi guys, be carefull with cryptsy i tried to sell 257 PHS and they did just disappear and didn't receive the BTC. I just contacted support. I think the orders are not being processed.

Welcome to cryptsy , just click 'balances' at top, and then 'Audit' if you have issues like this.

Tripmode

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 01:17:42 AM

I am pleased to announce the PHS Block Explorer!
http://www.phsblocks.com

The site also runs a Diamond block explorer.  Please let me know of any bugs or issues you may discover.

Donations can be sent to:
BTC: 1trip99Hd2cCfWftbPzdbcmBD35KeKyKw
DMD:dXHDYczgN3VuM9kdrnAFEC6iscoCtvqzRF
PHS: 9Z9FZzczh77vc6GkTW32nG4FLwBB6fyVKi

I hope you all enjoy! If anyone could link to the site from their logs, mining pools, etc i would much appreciate it.

-Trip

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
colinistheman

Activity: 891
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:43:13 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 07:24:25 PM by colinistheman

Thanks. I just got your new 1.2.6 client and I mined my first PHS coin on dmd.minar.cc pool.

I am brand new to this coin, and I have a question:

How does interest work on a cryptocoin such as PHS?

The Philosopherstone site says: "Philosopherstone provides annual interest rate of 50%, for stakes that are not moved during the period. This equivalent to 3.44% monthly interest. PoS blocks will be generated if the stake is held for more than 5-10 days."

Does this mean if I own 500 PHS coins, then after 1 year if I do not touch them, I willl suddenly have 750 PHS?

Can someone explain fully what happens and how interest works?

Lastly, wouldn't that mean there would be way more than 8.8 million total PHS coins made, due to the interest growth? it would seem there would be no actual limit to the number of coins in circulation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
forbitz

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:52:21 PM

The price is dropping like other coins, any particular reason or is it just following the other coin trends?  Also, is there any other markets taking on the coin?  I noticed btc38 has the coin listed but I dont think its available for trading yet?
forbitz

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:08:37 PM

Thanks. I just got your new 1.2.6 client and I mined my first PHS coin on dmd.minar.cc pool.

The Philosopherstone site says: "Philosopherstone provides annual interest rate of 50%, for stakes that are not moved during the period. This equivalent to 3.44% monthly interest. PoS blocks will be generated if the stake is held for more than 5-10 days."

Does this mean if I own 500 PHS coins, then after 1 year if I do not touch them, I willl suddenly have 750 PHS?

Lastly, wouldn't that mean there would be way more than 8.8 million total PHS coins made, due to the interest growth? it would seem there would be no actual limit to the number of coins in circulation.

2 pages back I asked similar questions and got answers Smiley essentially yes they earn interest if you keep the wallet open or open it every 5-10 days
forbitz

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:49:42 PM

The price is dropping like other coins, any particular reason or is it just following the other coin trends?  Also, is there any other markets taking on the coin?  I noticed btc38 has the coin listed but I dont think its available for trading yet?

for what I've seen a bull market in BTC is generally good on all alts, and the current Bear market is bad, always exceptions. Yes there are two active, see first post, will check on btc38

Its under the alt coin tab on btc38
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:21:14 AM

Congratulations! As of a few minutes ago Philosopher's Stone is on Coinmarketcap.com.

There is little sell resistance on this coin all the way to 0.00060000 and beyond.

Currently at 0.00022764. Considering BTC is down right now and this coin has pretty much done nothing but go up.
And I love the PoW interest factor. Holding makes you more coins.

And then there is this - 8.891 million max coins :
"Expected total mined coins will be 8,891,840 Philosopherstones (Current estimate <3million)"
And only 1,497,659 PHS exist now.

I like the fact it didn't go down 50-70% like some of the other alts the last 2 days.

Well here we go.... Something to take the sting off the last 2 days.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:46:51 AM

Well after 5-10 days you will notice a transaction show up in your same wallet with new stones, and then this would repeat every 5-10days (Or when you run the client).  You can see these payments here:
http://www.phsblocks.com/

I also put a screenshot of it working on one of the first couple posts on this thread, that might give you a better idea.

8.8 Million was the original estimate of Mined PoW coins, but the PoS activity is bringing this number down, considerably. The cap limit, and coin generation is adjustable and can be changed if a majority of coinholders and miners want to do so at a later date.

The current number of coins that exists is 1,498,297 PHS. Where do you think the available number of coins could be in 1 month?
colinistheman

Activity: 891
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:50:58 AM

8.8 Million was the original estimate of Mined PoW coins, but the PoS activity is bringing this number down, considerably. The cap limit, and coin generation is adjustable and can be changed if a majority of coinholders and miners want to do so at a later date.
Why is proof of stake making the total less. I thought the interest incurred with proof of stake would make the total coins higher if anything.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:35:30 AM

When BTC goes down almost all alts go down 25%-75%.

This coin is in the 25% range so top of the pack in stability.
When you look to buy coins always pick one where the Dev actually is still alive. Like this one Smiley
He is posting multiple times today.

There are like dozens of alts that are dead dead... and people still buy them.
Where would you rather have your money? In a company that has an office but it's been empty for a year
and cobwebs have formed. Or in a company that has clean offices and all everyone in their chairs.

PHS is the cream.
Porsche911C

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:31:10 PM

Where is everyone mining this coin? I've been mining at phs.minar.cc, whose pool hashrate is like 15 MH/s at the moment, but the network hashrate has shot up to like 3 GH/s. Is there another pool somewhere that I'm not finding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: