Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1  (Read 121919 times)
DKdance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:13:28 PM

Mintpal's coin voting system is totally weird.
They disabled my account today, told me that I'm a bot and removed all my honest manual votes.
Heavily autovoted shitcoins still live happily at the top of the list though.

Didn't you use multiple account ? ^^
But it's true ... But 365 coin has been at the top and had to restart but well, I know it went up back fast enough.

Voting Bots

22/03/2014 9:11 PM
    Announcements

Effective immediately the following coins will be suspended from the voting system for 24hrs and will be stripped of 80% of their public votes: PopulaceCoin, Faircoin & 365Coin

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

Umm...faircoin cheated? LOL
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:05:04 AM

Hardfork in 1,282 Blocks

Countdown timer:
http://phstones.com/mobile.php

If someone has the coinwarz bitcointalk account let me know haven't notified them.

xman89

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:05:20 AM

When will my coins stake?! It seems they never stake... just stay in my wallet like forever.
mxn

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:27:35 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 07:36:50 AM by mxn

When will my coins stake?! It seems they never stake... just stay in my wallet like forever.

Normally minting starts after 5-10 days coin age, there was a bug fixed by palmdetroit, update the new wallet and wait for the hardfork (<2 days).

@mintpal

They have added 365 anyway and faircoin cheated even trade is running. PHS is close to top-100, without payed voting i guess top-50, this is "bela figura" and more is possible, vote 5x every hour:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PHS

I asked vircurex.com about PHS, any other potentially exchanges out there?
Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:56:04 AM

Normally minting starts after 5-10 days coin age, there was a bug fixed by palmdetroit, update the new wallet and wait for the hardfork (<2 days).

@mintpal

They have added 365 anyway and faircoin cheated even trade is running. PHS is close to top-100, without payed voting i guess top-50, this is "bela figura" and more is possible, vote 5x every hour:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PHS

I asked vircurex.com about PHS, any other potentially exchanges out there?

I think that exchange (vircurex) is also having problems with user coins (at least someone sent me a pm saying they have been having issues), maybe someone can elaborate as I haven't used them recently.

There is 3 exchanges that have contacted me with interest in adding PHS and they will post when/if they desire.
(2 of these are new exchanges and I provided technical information)

in other news: Almost 40% of nodes have updated and this is not terrible as most nodes just run the client and only update when there is a problem. I will contact exchanges and pools one more time and send out an alert to older clients today.

sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:42:59 PM

Minar.cc Mining Pool UPDATE

• The pool is now updated to latest version of PhilosopherStone v1.5.0

• The pool is getting nice new users everyday which is great!
    So if we get more users I will be upgrading pool Hardware for improved performance on hashrate spikes!

• Both Auto Payout and Manual Payouts are processed every minute!
    I REALLY suggest you set your auto payout threshold low so you enjoy fast payouts processed every minute!

As always, you are welcome to join us at
PHS.Minar.cc

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
mxn

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:49:39 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 10:20:29 AM by mxn

I think that exchange (vircurex) is also having problems with user coins (at least someone sent me a pm saying they have been having issues), maybe someone can elaborate as I haven't used them recently.

You are right, they got hacked twice last year, then payed customers from cold wallet which was not enough for all, so the balance of a few accounts are frozen since last week. Unlike gox or other services, they communicate clear and proposed a way to pay everyone, here is the statement: https://vircurex.com/welcome/ann_reserved.html

I used them last year and i heard just positive experience by the freicoin community, had an error message once, beside this no delay or bug ever happen, support replied quickly and solved it, i cannot say this with cryptsy.
ECF

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:45:17 PM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,PhilosopherStone Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:56:51 PM

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,PhilosopherStone Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Why would we bribe you to get on your obscure exchange?
DKdance

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:01:32 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 07:15:55 PM by DKdance

I BUY EVERY PHS YOU WANNA SELL @ 13500

Public trades, no PM necessary. You send me PHS I send you BTC and you'll help me becoming a trust member to increase my crypto devotion.

Do any trades here, not on main post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589502.msg6461047#msg6461047

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
DKdance

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:23:17 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 01:45:37 AM by DKdance

UPDATE TO 1.5 !!

krostue

Activity: 187
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 04:13:53 AM

Grin
updated

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
Gentso1

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:59:40 AM

Does any one use http://phs.minar.cc/ for mining? I am trying to add a withdraw addy but it says it needs email confirmation. Sadly no email ever comes. Has anyone been able to withdraw from this pool?
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:48:06 PM

PalmDetroit PLEASE address the problem?

I see PHS is STILL having problems of valid FOUND blocks NOT getting accepted by pools.

Why does no one address this very serious flaw in PHS.

Is it the coin code or the pools that are the problem or the stratum code?

I recently tried mining PHS again at Cryptotrolls pool only to watch in horror as several instances of found blocks were not getting accepted...These unaccepted blocks do not show up even as orphans.

Diamond & TAG and many of the POS coins seems to have this problem according and Ahmed Bodi
But it seems a problem with the STRATUM itself as p2p pools seem unaffected.

But there has not been a clear explanation as to why it has NOT been fixed.
I have seen the same problem with NON POS coins like Digigcoin,Emerald,Stable

I would really like to find out why the problem persists.

It makes mining PHS VERY unprofitable at ANY price since one suffers extraordinary variance

I suggest it is hurting peoples confidence in PHS's potential to a great degree (well mine anyway)
POS is well earning it's alternate meaning with this flaw.

Pity as it is one of the few coins with a solid active evolving dev and some class and great POS future potential..If not for this MAJOR flaw

Does anyone know of ANY pools that DON'T experience this problem?
It has been suggested the pools are skimming these blocks, but I don't think that is the case as they would need be accepted by the block chain and credited to an address.
Examination of the block chain shows these found blocks are NOT getting on the chain.
Sadly there have been some cases of this skimming by (NON PHS) pools where the blocks are obviously going to the host wallet, but this should not be confused as the same issue.

Further but of less import
I also have a wallet with a few hundred coins from may month ago that I open every few days I have upgraded this wallet 3-4 times now and still have NEVER seen it stake or mint even the slightest fraction of a coin in value..so the POS is total bullshit and has serious flaws also IMHO. Yes it is unlocked and synced and had no in or out tx for over 2 months...
but this problem is secondary and small compared to the unaccepted found blocks issue. And yes, I read carefully all instructions, all to no effect

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:51:37 PM

Have you kept up on this thread? It's my understanding that PoW mining will be gone in 359 blocks and PoS will be restored.

Does any one use http://phs.minar.cc/ for mining? I am trying to add a withdraw addy but it says it needs email confirmation. Sadly no email ever comes. Has anyone been able to withdraw from this pool?

I have. Several times. Have you checked your spam folder(s)? Yahoo mail put my confirmation emails neatly in there by default.
mighty jol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:54:09 PM

wait pow mining will be gone? are you sure about that?
I mean it's mostly because this coin is hybrid that it is interresting (in my opinion at least)
why do we need to remove pow

Gentso1

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:59:19 PM

Have you kept up on this thread? It's my understanding that PoW mining will be gone in 359 blocks and PoS will be restored.

I have. Several times. Have you checked your spam folder(s)? Yahoo mail put my confirmation emails neatly in there by default.

Yup checked to confirm I entered the right email addy and I checked my junk folder but no confirmation email. I also pm'd  sheinsha who looked like they were involved with the pool in some way.

Thanks for the feedback though I will give it a little bit longer before I leave the pool if I don't hear back from them.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 02:00:32 PM

LGD is based on similar code as PHS [well modified a bit because not all PHS code is hasred] yet they have no minting or mining problems - big hashrate on pools all the time.

Palmdetroit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:01:07 PM

PalmDetroit PLEASE address the problem?

I see PHS is STILL having problems of valid FOUND blocks NOT getting accepted by pools.

Why does no one address this very serious flaw in PHS.

Is it the coin code or the pools that are the problem or the stratum code?

I recently tried mining PHS again at Cryptotrolls pool only to watch in horror as several instances of found blocks were not getting accepted...These unaccepted blocks do not show up even as orphans.

Diamond & TAG and many of the POS coins seems to have this problem according and Ahmed Bodi
But it seems a problem with the STRATUM itself as p2p pools seem unaffected.

But there has not been a clear explanation as to why it has NOT been fixed.
I have seen the same problem with NON POS coins like Digigcoin,Emerald,Stable

I would really like to find out why the problem persists.

It makes mining PHS VERY unprofitable at ANY price since one suffers extraordinary variance

I suggest it is hurting peoples confidence in PHS's potential to a great degree (well mine anyway)
POS is well earning it's alternate meaning with this flaw.

Pity as it is one of the few coins with a solid active evolving dev and some class and great POS future potential..If not for this MAJOR flaw

Does anyone know of ANY pools that DON'T experience this problem?
It has been suggested the pools are skimming these blocks, but I don't think that is the case as they would need be accepted by the block chain and credited to an address.
Examination of the block chain shows these found blocks are NOT getting on the chain.
Sadly there have been some cases of this skimming by (NON PHS) pools where the blocks are obviously going to the host wallet, but this should not be confused as the same issue.

Further but of less import
I also have a wallet with a few hundred coins from may month ago that I open every few days I have upgraded this wallet 3-4 times now and still have NEVER seen it stake or mint even the slightest fraction of a coin in value..so the POS is total bullshit and has serious flaws also IMHO. Yes it is unlocked and synced and had no in or out tx for over 2 months...
but this problem is secondary and small compared to the unaccepted found blocks issue. And yes, I read carefully all instructions, all to no effect

I set up a couple MPOS pools and there is a setting for POW or POS in their config, which, if set incorrectly, could cause this issue.  properly set up like phsblocks (pool closed)and minar do not have this issue to my knowledge, but it could also be something else. Maybe on of those pool ops can answer, you could also try to set up your own mpos. I know Trip had this issue the first day or two with his PHS pool. (also turn off tx option in strat setting)

Stake is turned off atm but if you look at the blockchain there was more than enough stakes being generated(difficulty was growing as well). I can help resolve your issue in PM soon as I get everyone updated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: