Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Rewards: Sell immediately or HODL?  (Read 7097 times)
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

It is not a good idea to dump coins immediately, better hold it for a long time. If you hold it for a year or two then you can get reasonable profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhenMoonWhenLambo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

As today, it can be problematic not cashing out just as shit hits the fan , yet experienced owners grasp that these are temporary situations.
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

Mostly depends on the quality of each project. If the project is good enough -> then HODL.
machine1667

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

i might sell it if the price was high but if the price was low i might hold it for a while until i am satisfied to the price that was already have , if it reaches it i will sell the it once and for all
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Now I do not see the meaning of selling anything because the price of absolutely all coins has fallen dramatically. It is better to wait a little while the market stabilizes. I think that in July the situation will change for the better and then you can think about selling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

At times like this , holding is more advisable. The market value of the bounty tokens are below ICO price. As such, bounty hunters will be able to earn huge profit if they will wait until the market value of those tokens start to increase. But the problem is that, not all new listed tokens from ICOs are having a price increase, so it is a bit crucial to make a decision on whether to hold your bounty rewards or not. Check if it is potent in order to make good assumptions about it.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

After I received my tokens I will observe the token development and if it has a potential in pumping up because maybe I'm going to wait till its going to pump up and if it's not I'm going to convert my money and look to another token for investment.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I think it depends on the owner. There is a possibility of selling fast because it requires some money. And it is possible because the price is too cheap so wait for higher prices. And there is a possibility when they do HODL for future savings.
More precisely depending on the state of the coin. If the coin listing in a less profitable exchange or the volume is still small, it is better to hold it. Continue to monitor the progress of the project and the announcement of the project team related to the next target exchange.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I think all depends on a project, if i believe in longterm in this project than i always hodl, if i feel its scam or will die eventually then i just sell all.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

I've been doing bounty campaigns only since December 2017.  Not long, in the scheme of things.  But one thing that truly surprised me during the last couple of months is the number of bounty hunters who look to sell their tokens ASAP.  At first, I didn't understand why, but I think I'm beginning to.

For me, I'm doing these bounty campaigns for a bit of fun and to give my mind a bit work to do, creatively speaking.  So my mindset for any bounty tokens is just to HODL and allow the devs to implement their roadmap and take the project through to completion.  I think this will give the best realisation of value on the tokens.  Sure, some may fail and they will likely end up worthless, but since I only invested time, not money, into receiving them, I'm not really worried.

So with that mindset, I struggled to understand why so many people were eager to offload their bounties at the earliest opportunity.

But over the weekend, I sat down and did some calculations on the accumulated bounty rewards I'm expecting to receive.  Each bounty by itself was a modest return, but when combined in totality, it was a sizeable amount.  And that's when it struck me...

Lots of people who live in less fortunate parts of the world, particularly in areas with high unemployment, probably NEED to sell their bounty rewards to put food on the table and pay their bills.

But I really don't know if my assumptions are correct.  So, my question to you is...

Do you sell your Bounty Rewards straight away or HODL?  Any insight into your reasons would be appreciated.

## If this post has been thought provoking for you, I'd really appreciate a bit of Merit in return ##
At times like this, selling immediately will also be a good idea. Due to the market volatilty the market value of cryptos after being listed in the market is falling after a week. As such, bounty hunter will be able to earn a bit of a huge profit if they would be able to sell theit tokens early while the msrket value is still high. Holding still is a good option but the problem is that there's no assurance.

angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:12:45 AM

It relies upon our decision of how we run our token. These are only two different ways when you hold your coins or offer them. Furthermore, on the off chance that you offer your coins now at a low cost, at that point the coin costs will increment to 5 times sooner rather than later. You are the person who will lament. All choices on you might be you need to go out on a limb. In any case, the best thing you ought to do is to offer portion of it for your requirements. Also, the other is holding since it truly gives you a decent benefit when the time comes its esteem will rise. Or on the other hand on the off chance that you don't, you are as of now utilizing half of it, not totally losing your cash. Be that as it may, it's not your own cash, you can join other abundance crusades and you can get more tokens.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:18:12 AM

Sell half to manage your life and internet and also eat and relax and then HODL

daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

My bounty rewards that i receive from the bounty campaigns that i participated are halfly sold and the other half is at my wallet and i am holding it until it goes high again in value before i sell it in exchanges. Holding and selling of bounty rewards depends on the users and holders of the tokens , if they want to sell it early or hold it for a long term and wait for the right time to sell to gain more profits.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

I've been doing bounty campaigns only since December 2017.  Not long, in the scheme of things.  But one thing that truly surprised me during the last couple of months is the number of bounty hunters who look to sell their tokens ASAP.  At first, I didn't understand why, but I think I'm beginning to.

For me, I'm doing these bounty campaigns for a bit of fun and to give my mind a bit work to do, creatively speaking.  So my mindset for any bounty tokens is just to HODL and allow the devs to implement their roadmap and take the project through to completion.  I think this will give the best realisation of value on the tokens.  Sure, some may fail and they will likely end up worthless, but since I only invested time, not money, into receiving them, I'm not really worried.

So with that mindset, I struggled to understand why so many people were eager to offload their bounties at the earliest opportunity.

But over the weekend, I sat down and did some calculations on the accumulated bounty rewards I'm expecting to receive.  Each bounty by itself was a modest return, but when combined in totality, it was a sizeable amount.  And that's when it struck me...

Lots of people who live in less fortunate parts of the world, particularly in areas with high unemployment, probably NEED to sell their bounty rewards to put food on the table and pay their bills.

But I really don't know if my assumptions are correct.  So, my question to you is...

Do you sell your Bounty Rewards straight away or HODL?  Any insight into your reasons would be appreciated.

## If this post has been thought provoking for you, I'd really appreciate a bit of Merit in return ##

It depends on your strategy if you will hold it for a long period of time or you sell it immediately...  It quite depends to you...  But before you do that make sure that you observe the regular movement of the market....  Do not make a rush decision especially when it about your coins....  It is very hard to earn a token and if you just sell it for a low price you will lose a lots of profit...  So dont rush a decision....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

My personal strategy of investment in the ICOs token or bounties rewards, usually i will sell a halp of token and the rest to be held for long time investment or i will sell the token at least if it get return of investment, it is good for me due to i can make investment in other ICOs program. Also i will take my profit from investing into ICOs, but every one has different strategy in ICOs.
teplohodov

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

I think if you can immediately get a good profit, then it's better to sell the coins and not take chances.
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

For me just hold for a while sometimes after ICO many people selling thier tokens but tokens may rise its price in a few month if you want more profitable. no one losses you if you hold your token its in there in your wallet
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

If the problem nge hold is up to you, because the first time received a reward from the project is usually expensive then when the price of many who sell the price will go down, and when there are many who buy the price will rise again, if you wait for the stable is usually up to 3 or 4 months new stable.

my advice agan see the first development of the market, can check on eobot or etherdelta and other sites yangg can be used as a benchmark, if you like the new price you sell bitcoin.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Will if the price is still on the ico price or below ico price you should hold it. Because if you sell immediately you will loss upportunity to grab more money. Because you didnt give chances the token to grow.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

I think it's better to hold the tokens.  Because very often after a few months the price of these tokens begins to grow rapidly.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: