Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Rewards: Sell immediately or HODL?  (Read 7097 times)
ReshkiN

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Sell right away or keep as long as possible it's everyone's business. Sometimes it's better to sell immediately, because coins will not be worth more than ever. And sometimes it is better to keep and receive more than a worthy reward.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

depending what coin you get, if the coin you get have no chance in the future i suggest selling, if in future coin it has a chance of rising the price i suggest hold.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I normally sell out some and hold some for a long term. But if the allocation is small I will hold for long term until it gets value then i will sell.
Well i usually hold my bounty rewards if the value of it is really low on the market but when the value of my bounty rewards is very high i just selling it immediatley, and i am hoping that the clout tokens is we will pump very high so ican sell it immediatley.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

I would sell the 60% of my bounty earnings and I will hold the 40% and sell it when my target price is reached.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

ODEM is my first reward campaign. Unfortunately this campaign has not ended yet to know this. I think it depends on each moment, If the ICO succeeds, its value can grow over time. The hold will be more effective and vice versa.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

I got my tokens from bounty reward in STK, I just sold a half of my tokens because I need money, If I have an extra money I would really to HOLD my tokens because I knew their projects are promising it is worth to hold. It's really depends on you if you need money sell your tokens but if not just keep holding.

magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Generally I only participate in bounties of projects I am also investing in. So for this reason I hold them, sometimes I will trade on the exchanges (sell high / buy low) to get even more tokens. But as long as I believe in the long term potential and that I will gain profit from holding the tokens. Then I will keep them.

Also I don't think right when all bounty hunters gets their tokens is the right time to sell, since there are a lot of hunters who have no idea about the projects they are promoting, so they will just dump at whatever price.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

I've been doing bounty campaigns only since December 2017.  Not long, in the scheme of things.  But one thing that truly surprised me during the last couple of months is the number of bounty hunters who look to sell their tokens ASAP.  At first, I didn't understand why, but I think I'm beginning to.

For me, I'm doing these bounty campaigns for a bit of fun and to give my mind a bit work to do, creatively speaking.  So my mindset for any bounty tokens is just to HODL and allow the devs to implement their roadmap and take the project through to completion.  I think this will give the best realisation of value on the tokens.  Sure, some may fail and they will likely end up worthless, but since I only invested time, not money, into receiving them, I'm not really worried.

So with that mindset, I struggled to understand why so many people were eager to offload their bounties at the earliest opportunity.

But over the weekend, I sat down and did some calculations on the accumulated bounty rewards I'm expecting to receive.  Each bounty by itself was a modest return, but when combined in totality, it was a sizeable amount.  And that's when it struck me...

Lots of people who live in less fortunate parts of the world, particularly in areas with high unemployment, probably NEED to sell their bounty rewards to put food on the table and pay their bills.

But I really don't know if my assumptions are correct.  So, my question to you is...

Do you sell your Bounty Rewards straight away or HODL?  Any insight into your reasons would be appreciated.

## If this post has been thought provoking for you, I'd really appreciate a bit of Merit in return ##

this is a support issue. all the boubty you follow you believe that it is good to be maintained. all through analysis and research. I as you follow bounty and get reward is my form of support to keep it. I hold some bounty tokens. do not know how long I will hold but all because I believe that I will support the project. Different cases with airdrop rewards. most airdrop less have more value, so I better sell it. There are some valuable airdrop rewards too, but most of them are not good I think.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

according to me hold is always the key I always say people to hold there position don't sell it minimum hold for two years

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

ODEM is my first reward campaign. Unfortunately this campaign has not ended yet to know this. I think it depends on each moment, If the ICO succeeds, its value can grow over time. The hold will be more effective and vice versa.

I prefer to do both too. I will sell the the bounty rewards and at the same time I will hold the remaining rewards. For the remaining rewards, I will hold it for a long time until the price increases.

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

I think that this is the biggest mistake, to think so. That is, if you received a reward, then you must sell it, of course it is not and should not be so, because sooner or later you will get 10 times more than the amount with which you started
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

You can not blame anybody for doing what he feels it's wright for him to do at that moment. He may decide to keep on holding a coin and a contingency occurred, he has no option other than to use what he has to get what he wants. More so, the Crypto optimists would not for any reason sell coins which are speculated to be high valued futuristicaly at the long run, though most of them have other areas of focus in meeting their living standard anyway.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

I always gave priorty to hold the bounty coins because we know that a team is behind the coins they will work hard to grow their coins value. But most important thing to notice is whether they achieve their sales target of Soft cap and hard cap it decide the company project progress whether it is popular/demanding or not in public. Till now I received almost 20-25 types of bounty coins but I didn't sell a single bounty coin. I am holding my bounty coins for long term I believe in bounty coins that's why I don't sell straight away. Some people are impatient or some need money to bear their daily expenses so they sell.

Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

I am a new member, I do not have enough authority to participate in bounty campaigns. I'm still here to listen to everyone's sharing. What is needed when I get it?
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

I think that every bounty hunter if he takes part in a project should believe it and support him even after receiving his reward, so I think he should keep some tokens instead of just thinking about selling everything
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

I've been doing bounty campaigns only since December 2017.  Not long, in the scheme of things.  But one thing that truly surprised me during the last couple of months is the number of bounty hunters who look to sell their tokens ASAP.  At first, I didn't understand why, but I think I'm beginning to.

For me, I'm doing these bounty campaigns for a bit of fun and to give my mind a bit work to do, creatively speaking.  So my mindset for any bounty tokens is just to HODL and allow the devs to implement their roadmap and take the project through to completion.  I think this will give the best realisation of value on the tokens.  Sure, some may fail and they will likely end up worthless, but since I only invested time, not money, into receiving them, I'm not really worried.

So with that mindset, I struggled to understand why so many people were eager to offload their bounties at the earliest opportunity.

But over the weekend, I sat down and did some calculations on the accumulated bounty rewards I'm expecting to receive.  Each bounty by itself was a modest return, but when combined in totality, it was a sizeable amount.  And that's when it struck me...

Lots of people who live in less fortunate parts of the world, particularly in areas with high unemployment, probably NEED to sell their bounty rewards to put food on the table and pay their bills.

But I really don't know if my assumptions are correct.  So, my question to you is...

Do you sell your Bounty Rewards straight away or HODL?  Any insight into your reasons would be appreciated.

## If this post has been thought provoking for you, I'd really appreciate a bit of Merit in return ##
It is really depends on your needs,you are right if the boutny hunters needs to have some cash to support his needs probably the best thing to do is to cashout when the stakes are distributed already.On the other hand if you are good in waiting the best thing to do is to hold your tokens and wait for a couple of months because surely these tokens would have more value in the future.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

When to sell!? This totally depends on the potential of the coin/token you were rewarded.Even I have received some tokens as a reward for working in bounty Campaigns and I have been holding them.One of the token crashed but the other's value has been almost the same since a month.My friends sell it asap and till now they have made more profit then me.And i am a youngster so I don't have a family to feed or any other struggles so I would prefer to sell it asap from next time.
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

I prefer to hold because this allown me to make an investment. However, I agree in a few cases I should at least have sold at ATH, after some pumps.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

When to sell!? This totally depends on the potential of the coin/token you were rewarded.Even I have received some tokens as a reward for working in bounty Campaigns and I have been holding them.One of the token crashed but the other's value has been almost the same since a month.My friends sell it asap and till now they have made more profit then me.And i am a youngster so I don't have a family to feed or any other struggles so I would prefer to sell it asap from next time.

All advantages is on you. Why sell a token as early as possible when a token had just been released to the participants and on exchanges, if you could wait a little longer for the price to rise to its peak at least you can gain more than 20KUSD from your bounties. you said it yourself, you don't have mouths to feed so why sell. Keep them and wait.

Maza197

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

I think it’s depends on owner, what he/she wants! Also have to about market in his/her thinking at the same time. Anyone can choose anything, what they want!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: