Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Rewards: Sell immediately or HODL?  (Read 7097 times)
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

I will sell them immediately because I need that money to funds my daily expenses, but I keep few of them for hodling because I believe that in few months their price will multiply.

The best option is holding will give good returns because if the project is very good and has the ability to prove themselves as legit. Most of the coins doing are Scam so we have to be very careful while working for the bounty rewards.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

I also do bounties since December and almost sold all my bounty tokens but save some of them so that when it got a momentum and get a higher price I still have something to sell. If you see that one of your tokens has some great potential I would say just sell like 30-40% of that token and save the rest for the future as it might get a higher price than the initial release on exchanges.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

I just started Bounties in January. I'm planning to sell 25-50% of the bounty tokens then hodl the remaining 50% for the future.  Grin
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

We have different perspective and needs in life, i belong to a third world country and i am participating some bounty campaigns too but that the reward is not the main source of income, bounty campaign is my side job and have a regular 8-hours day job too. What did i do with my bounty rewards is to hold some of it and will sell half of it when i need some money. I started to join bounty campaigns 6 months ago and accumulated of around 10k USD worth of token rewards and that is a big money for me and i am still holding it for i have seen  potentials of some tokens that i have.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

I will sell them immediately because I need that money to funds my daily expenses, but I keep few of them for hodling because I believe that in few months their price will multiply.

The best option is holding will give good returns because if the project is very good and has the ability to prove themselves as legit. Most of the coins doing are Scam so we have to be very careful while working for the bounty rewards.

There is nothing wrong about selling your bounty rewards immediately as soon as you received it, it is your rewards and it is your choice on what you are going to do about it, hold it or sell it. The only good on holding is that you have the higher chance to make profits in the long run, unlike if you are going to sell it in an instant.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

It always better to hold,as tgere is a general deep presently,but if there is a need for fiat I sell part, as we sure of the pump of most altcoin soon,do not dump potential valuable.
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

If you believe to the one that you currently holding you will hold it because on the next year it will multuply and also i prefer to hold it a little bit more so you can gain more profits

norashing

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

I've been doing bounty campaigns only since December 2017.  Not long, in the scheme of things.  But one thing that truly surprised me during the last couple of months is the number of bounty hunters who look to sell their tokens ASAP.  At first, I didn't understand why, but I think I'm beginning to.

For me, I'm doing these bounty campaigns for a bit of fun and to give my mind a bit work to do, creatively speaking.  So my mindset for any bounty tokens is just to HODL and allow the devs to implement their roadmap and take the project through to completion.  I think this will give the best realisation of value on the tokens.  Sure, some may fail and they will likely end up worthless, but since I only invested time, not money, into receiving them, I'm not really worried.

So with that mindset, I struggled to understand why so many people were eager to offload their bounties at the earliest opportunity.

But over the weekend, I sat down and did some calculations on the accumulated bounty rewards I'm expecting to receive.  Each bounty by itself was a modest return, but when combined in totality, it was a sizeable amount.  And that's when it struck me...

Lots of people who live in less fortunate parts of the world, particularly in areas with high unemployment, probably NEED to sell their bounty rewards to put food on the table and pay their bills.

But I really don't know if my assumptions are correct.  So, my question to you is...

Do you sell your Bounty Rewards straight away or HODL?  Any insight into your reasons would be appreciated.

## If this post has been thought provoking for you, I'd really appreciate a bit of Merit in return ##

Hi! With me, if team launching ICO have a good plan, they follow the principles as well as milestones and constantly update the news as well as take care of their community. I will keep going and wait for the next achievement from the development team. However, there are also some teams that when successful ico no longer care about the community anymore, the goals are set to be made later than the original plan. When investors are questioning, they can not answer as well as promise but can not do right. These projects will be sold immediately and waiting for other opportunities with more potential projects.

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

I think it really depends on how well the bounty campaign went, wether if it's a total hit or just a simple average successful. Some ICO's are just good from the moment they release or get published on exchange sites so that is why bounty hunters sell their earned tokens asap. For me what I usually do is sell a partial of my earnings then hold some for future use purposes.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

If you strongly believe that is a really good project  you should hold it for long term. Once listed in any exchange surely the prices will jump then you can exit if you want.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

If you strongly believe that is a really good project  you should hold it for long term. Once listed in any exchange surely the prices will jump then you can exit if you want.

Yes and that's what i am doing with my alt coin rewards from bounty. I am not also regretting of not selling them when the price is high because i believe that it's a very potential cryptocurency and is worthy to be a long term hold.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Because i dont know exactly what the price of the token after ICO so i sell it and also hold by each 50%, because now hard to predict which token will be the price to the moon and will be decrease. So by sell and hold it each 50% im not really disappointed when the price of the token falling.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

This is everyone's business, maybe some people really need money. Ideally, sell half, and leave the other half for a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

I advise you to always HODL Bounty rewards because whenever i HODL that token, after few months it makes me millionare. Not only me, my friends also HODL one bounty tokens for 5 months and now that token value is raised on $15 and they have 10,000 Approx. bounty tokens! It clearly shows that HODL is the best option. Just sell those token immediately which are not good for you, need to sell it.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

This is everyone's business, maybe some people really need money. Ideally, sell half, and leave the other half for a long time.
Sometimes i sell it but mostly i hold my reward in bounty, its depend to my needs since it is one of my source of income i sell some of my reward to have money for my needs and to help me financially, but im planning to divide my reward, half for my holding and half for my selling but my problem is i easily attract to higher price so i sell my coin everytime i get my reward.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

If you do not think the project will succeed, buy it at the first opportunity after you receive the bounty prize. We usually see a decline in prices after bounty awards are dealt.
If you rely on the project wait a long time before you sell it, you can earn huge amounts of money on this vault Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

I've been doing bounty campaigns only since December 2017.  Not long, in the scheme of things.  But one thing that truly surprised me during the last couple of months is the number of bounty hunters who look to sell their tokens ASAP.  At first, I didn't understand why, but I think I'm beginning to.

For me, I'm doing these bounty campaigns for a bit of fun and to give my mind a bit work to do, creatively speaking.  So my mindset for any bounty tokens is just to HODL and allow the devs to implement their roadmap and take the project through to completion.  I think this will give the best realisation of value on the tokens.  Sure, some may fail and they will likely end up worthless, but since I only invested time, not money, into receiving them, I'm not really worried.

So with that mindset, I struggled to understand why so many people were eager to offload their bounties at the earliest opportunity.

But over the weekend, I sat down and did some calculations on the accumulated bounty rewards I'm expecting to receive.  Each bounty by itself was a modest return, but when combined in totality, it was a sizeable amount.  And that's when it struck me...

Lots of people who live in less fortunate parts of the world, particularly in areas with high unemployment, probably NEED to sell their bounty rewards to put food on the table and pay their bills.

But I really don't know if my assumptions are correct.  So, my question to you is...

Do you sell your Bounty Rewards straight away or HODL?  Any insight into your reasons would be appreciated.

## If this post has been thought provoking for you, I'd really appreciate a bit of Merit in return ##

I'm also the bounty hunter and investor. we can see most of the bounty hunters sell their coins in ED even before they announce official exchange. But I hold my all of the bounty rewards as well as other coins. Because of I think all of the coins have to gain demand. Demand will decide it's price. But now some of the coins became less value than its start.  so I think we should do research on the Altcoins before HOLD. In my personal experience, I saw most of the altcoins from project with already working products had good future than others. So I think HOLD coins without proper research is very risky. maybe they get success and maybe not.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

If you believe to the one that you currently holding you will hold it because on the next year it will multuply and also i prefer to hold it a little bit more so you can gain more profits

I am also holding my bounties, since I know that once it is listed on exchange, there are rush of selling from other bounty hunters which add to the price dump. But,  now with market volatility almost all token drops even more. Sometimes, I am tempted to sell all my bounty also, and buy back later after the dip.
thienlonghue

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

Read carefully road map and see the product of the bounty campaign that you have joined. If the road map show that it is a potential project, I advice you hold

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

Hodl them if you don't need any money at the moment, but if you need money for daily expenses you are open to sell. There is no rules for token holder, but if the token price is rises up don't regret about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: