Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26261 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

I still think that most users are Americans. THEIR MOST OF ALL IN THE FIELD

Why do you think so? I do not believe that they are the most. At least on this forum

And whom can you identify yet? I know that they are very active and let the community know about themselves and all the participants

I agree that the American community is very active now. But there are not many of them, I'm sure. In addition to American users, I noticed a lot of Russians and Germans. I'm sure there are too many of them

I agree that there are a lot of Russian users, it is possible that their number is approximately the same as that of American users
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I still think that most users are Americans. THEIR MOST OF ALL IN THE FIELD

Why do you think so? I do not believe that they are the most. At least on this forum

And whom can you identify yet? I know that they are very active and let the community know about themselves and all the participants

I agree that the American community is very active now. But there are not many of them, I'm sure. In addition to American users, I noticed a lot of Russians and Germans. I'm sure there are too many of them

I agree that there are a lot of Russian users, it is possible that their number is approximately the same as that of American users

I'm telling you about this, that Americans are not the majority, in the total number of users they do not have a half.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

The more I read about COTI, the more I get interested..
I read about the DAG.. Can you compare Hashgraph or Nano with this kind of technic?
It looks better then the normal blockchain innovations.

No Signature right now...
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Hi everyone, who can explain to me what is the main idea of this project? And for which category of users is it created?
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Hi everyone, who can explain to me what is the main idea of this project? And for which category of users is it created?
I think you can read about it in the project documentation. It is presented on the website of the project. There is both technical documentation and information for business. You can read it. Wink
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

I think you can read about it in the project documentation. It is presented on the website of the project. There is both technical documentation and information for business. You can read it. Wink
I know this, but all this documentation is in English only. I do not understand this language very well. the more there are technical details that are difficult for me to understand. If it were available in other languages, then it would be great.
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

I know this, but all this documentation is in English only. I do not understand this language very well. the more there are technical details that are difficult for me to understand. If it were available in other languages, then it would be great.
Well, then I think you should wait for the translation of this.
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Do you think this will be localized to other languages?
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

I think yes. This is a fairly large and ambitious project. It seems to me worth it to wait. In addition, the project has a bounty campaign, so it seems to me that translations into other languages are worth waiting for in the near future. Wink
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

I think yes. This is a fairly large and ambitious project. It seems to me worth it to wait. In addition, the project has a bounty campaign, so it seems to me that translations into other languages are worth waiting for in the near future. Wink
This is excellent, I hope that it will be so. Smiley
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Tell me why I should invest here. Is it some kind of a new revolutionary coin?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

They say that transactions in the field of blockchain are always slow and expensive. I understand that the creation of a payment system that solves this problem is a very interesting solution, but how exactly will they be able to implement this?
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

They say that transactions in the field of blockchain are always slow and expensive. I understand that the creation of a payment system that solves this problem is a very interesting solution, but how exactly will they be able to implement this?
Well, as far as I understand they are developing a set of solutions for processing transactions to solve this issue.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Well, as far as I understand they are developing a set of solutions for processing transactions to solve this issue.
That is, it will not be one product but several? Huh
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

You probably misunderstood me. I'm talking about the technical implementation of the project. That this will be a multi-level approach, in order to educate the work of the system.
mine777

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

This coin is somewhat reminiscent of EOS. Whether it will be able to withstand competition,because today there are plenty of cryptocurrencies that have good technology.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

You probably misunderstood me. I'm talking about the technical implementation of the project. That this will be a multi-level approach, in order to educate the work of the system.
Yes, now I understand what exactly you mean. It will be a set of technologies that will work together to ensure the system's operation.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

This coin is somewhat reminiscent of EOS. Whether it will be able to withstand competition,because today there are plenty of cryptocurrencies that have good technology.
You're confused. EOS is a platform where developers can build decentralized applications. Here the developers offer us a coin used for money transfers
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Why Coti consensus model based on DAG?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Why Coti consensus model based on DAG?
As developers assure us, in DAG-based systems , greater use of the network leads to increased scalability. This creates a positive correlation between the number of network users and the rate at which transactions are confirmed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: