Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:32:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26261 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

Who can answer me, has the tokens already started selling? Can I take part in this?
As far as I know, the private sale of tokens has already started, at least this is written on the project website.
Closed sale? What exactly does this mean? That is, I can not take part in this, or do I just need to send an application for this?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Who can answer me, has the tokens already started selling? Can I take part in this?
As far as I know, the private sale of tokens has already started, at least this is written on the project website.
Closed sale? What exactly does this mean? That is, I can not take part in this, or do I just need to send an application for this?
Perhaps you need to fill out a certain form, also you can contact the project team via a special window on the website. It seems to me at this stage it is available for larger invetors, although I may be mistaken. But as far as I know, the public sale is planned for April 2018, that is, soon it is worth waiting for the start of sales.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Perhaps you need to fill out a certain form, also you can contact the project team via a special window on the website. It seems to me at this stage it is available for larger invetors, although I may be mistaken. But as far as I know, the public sale is planned for April 2018, that is, soon it is worth waiting for the start of sales.
I understand you, then I just wait for the start of the public sale, it will be much easier, I think. Smiley
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

Personally, I have some doubts about accepting the platform.What is the solution for cryptographic payments that stands out from others?Nothing is said about the target audience. The payment industry is huge, so you need to start with some specific niche to make at least a small leap to universal acceptance.
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

It is an interesting project. It is a great idea to create a decentralized payment system. I hope team will achieve all goals that they choose.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

It is an interesting project. It is a great idea to create a decentralized payment system. I hope team will achieve all goals that they choose.
Do you think this project will be successful? Today there are so many projects and there a big competition between them. Why do you think this one will be perspective?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

Do you think this project will be successful? Today there are so many projects and there a big competition between them. Why do you think this one will be perspective?
I guess a project that offers an easier life supposed to be popular. Besides, already many people support this idea. There an interesting article about increasing of user number.
hobopete

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

I guess a project that offers an easier life supposed to be popular. Besides, already many people support this idea. There an interesting article about increasing of user number.
What article do you mean?   I read some information about the project, but I am not very impressed. Maybe you will change my mind about COTI.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

What article do you mean?   I read some information about the project, but I am not very impressed. Maybe you will change my mind about COTI.
I think, I will. The crowd wisdom prediction tells that Coti’s telegram channel will have more than 20k of members. It is not too much for this. It could be better.
hobopete

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

I think, I will. The crowd wisdom prediction tells that Coti’s telegram channel will have more than 20k of members. It is not too much for this. It could be better.
Yes, I can agree with you. I saw they are always making some events, or being like a guest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: