Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26236 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

It is an interesting project. It is a great idea to create a decentralized payment system. I hope team will achieve all goals that they choose.
Do you think this project will be successful? Today there are so many projects and there a big competition between them. Why do you think this one will be perspective?
I guess a project that offers an easier life supposed to be popular. Besides, already many people support this idea. There an interesting article about increasing of user number.
What article do you mean?   I read some information about the project, but I am not very impressed. Maybe you will change my mind about COTI.
I think, I will. The crowd wisdom prediction tells that Coti’s telegram channel will have more than 20k of members. It is not too much for this. It could be better.
Yes, I can agree with you. I saw they are always making some events, or being like a guest
Yep. They have some great bonuses and other stuff that could be interesting and profitable for all of users. Also, I heard that they have some kind of game. You need to make some tasks and get a reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brushan

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

It is an interesting project. It is a great idea to create a decentralized payment system. I hope team will achieve all goals that they choose.
Do you think this project will be successful? Today there are so many projects and there a big competition between them. Why do you think this one will be perspective?
I guess a project that offers an easier life supposed to be popular. Besides, already many people support this idea. There an interesting article about increasing of user number.
What article do you mean?   I read some information about the project, but I am not very impressed. Maybe you will change my mind about COTI.
I think, I will. The crowd wisdom prediction tells that Coti’s telegram channel will have more than 20k of members. It is not too much for this. It could be better.
Yes, I can agree with you. I saw they are always making some events, or being like a guest
Yep. They have some great bonuses and other stuff that could be interesting and profitable for all of users. Also, I heard that they have some kind of game. You need to make some tasks and get a reward.
It will be available after the launch for the system users? I haven’t known this before.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

It will be available after the launch for the system users? I haven’t known this before.
No, this is giveaway of coti tokens. Unfortunately it is end, but they will probably do it again. You need to follow their twitter to get more information.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

It is probably one of the most perspective projects. I hope they will try hard and make this project very popular and well-designed
Brushan

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

No, this is giveaway of coti tokens. Unfortunately it is end, but they will probably do it again. You need to follow their twitter to get more information.
Thank you for your advice. I think I will stay tuned)
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

It is probably one of the most perspective projects. I hope they will try hard and make this project very popular and well-designed
I know that they will. They were selected to the top 10 promising Israelis startups. I think it is a good beginning.
Tobius

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

I know that they will. They were selected to the top 10 promising Israelis startups. I think it is a good beginning.
Yes, you are right. Bur still, team needs to be very high qualified to transform the vision of new payment system into reality.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

Yes, you are right. Bur still, team needs to be very high qualified to transform the vision of new payment system into reality.
Yep, it is correct. You need to look at the interview of their CEO mr. Shahaf Bar-Geffen. I think it will help you to understand who are those who are working for COTi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRvvqRRDfPo&feature=youtu.be
Tobius

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

Yep, it is correct. You need to look at the interview of their CEO mr. Shahaf Bar-Geffen. I think it will help you to understand who are those who are working for COTi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRvvqRRDfPo&feature=youtu.be
It is great. He really knows what he is doing. Thanks for the link. You helped my to understand more. I am convinced that they will make it. 
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

COTI is as payment solution. It means, COTI can’t share user payment data or sell it.
It is not a good idea to offer targeted ads or anything like this.  COTI is not free, customers will pay fee for use it, so trying to earn additional money using bigdata will be treated as unfair.
Surely, COTI will use transaction data for improving the service and fraud protection as existing payment systems like VISA do, and for tunig COTI Trust Score algorithm for the best performance of the system.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

I'm assuming that you are using "it means" as user-friendly placeholders for  "according to specific clause in contract"
because many banks and payment systems DO exploit money movement data to target&sell
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

Very interesting project, I've been following it for a long time, but I still can not understand some of the questions
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

Very interesting project, I've been following it for a long time, but I still can not understand some of the questions

What you do not understand, maybe I can help you
Seidr

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

I do not understand why so many tokens are made. More precisely not why and why
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

I do not understand why so many tokens are made. More precisely not why and why

I do not quite understand what the problem is.
Seidr

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Well, why the project decided to release so many tokens? It's very much
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

Well, it's only known to the project and its developers)
Seidr

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

And how do you think, why was such a large number produced?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

You know, I've never even thought about this issue, and I do not know if it's worth discussing, they are
Seidr

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

You know, I've never even thought about this issue, and I do not know if it's worth discussing, they are

That is, you do not care, and you do not care that their number exceeds the average number by a hundred times?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: