Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26268 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

I really like how this project develops, lately I see more news that COTI begin to cooperate with many interesting projects and companies and it's really cool!
What kind of partners are you talking about, can you explain?
Well, for example, COTI concluded partner agreements with STOX and BANKOR
This already says a lot!
Well, speaking specifically, what kind of benefits can this cooperation give for koti? What are the advantages in this?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

I really like how this project develops, lately I see more news that COTI begin to cooperate with many interesting projects and companies and it's really cool!
This already says a lot!
Well, speaking specifically, what kind of benefits can this cooperation give for koti? What are the advantages in this?
This gives great benefits to COTI in terms of technology and the financial component of the project. This partnership is very important for koti, and why you can propose yourself about this in more detail, if you want.
Kheg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

This already says a lot!
This gives great benefits to COTI in terms of technology and the financial component of the project. This partnership is very important for koti, and why you can propose yourself about this in more detail, if you want.
And where exactly can I read about this?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

This already says a lot!
You can read this on the Medium, there are many articles that can be interesting for you. Try to look at this branch: https://medium.com/@COTInetwork
Kheg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

This already says a lot!
You can read this on the Medium, there are many articles that can be interesting for you. Try to look at this branch: https://medium.com/@COTInetwork
Thanks for the link, I will definitely read it. Smiley
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Reading the white paper of the project, you realize that soon the economic borders between the States to weave
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Reading the white paper of the project, you realize that soon the economic borders between the States to weave
Do you mean that paying for goods or services from anywhere in the world will be much more affordable than at the moment?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Do you mean that paying for goods or services from anywhere in the world will be much more affordable than at the moment?
Yes. I really like the idea of developers. Personally, I'm having some problems when I want to buy something in another currency. We have to go through a lot of intermediaries and wait for the payment for a very long time
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

Yes. I really like the idea of developers. Personally, I'm having some problems when I want to buy something in another currency. We have to go through a lot of intermediaries and wait for the payment for a very long time
Though I do not fully understand one thing. What currencies will this platform support??
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Though I do not fully understand one thing. What currencies will this platform support??
The platform will support both fiat money and cryptocurrency. The scope of its activities will be broad.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

The platform will support both fiat money and cryptocurrency. The scope of its activities will be broad.
The platform will also provide access to liquid markets in a number of digital and currency pairs
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

The platform will also provide access to liquid markets in a number of digital and currency pairs
I can't even imagine the architecture of this platform. It is so well-programmed , because to provide access to a large number of currencies and ensure their interaction with each other you need to spend a single year of work
Trephyna

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Nice project and I am appreciate your project. It really looks good and it will grow in future.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness) I will follow you, good luck guys!)
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

I think the developers have chosen the right path of development and scope. The market of online payments is really very extensive, the world needs a financial instrument that will be able to combine all the means of payment.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

I think the developers have chosen the right path of development and scope. The market of online payments is really very extensive, the world needs a financial instrument that will be able to combine all the means of payment.
The world needs a single final tool to make digital payments from anywhere in the world in the shortest possible time.
Tobius

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

The world needs a single final tool to make digital payments from anywhere in the world in the shortest possible time.
The feature of the block chain of this platform is just suitable to be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short time
imginy

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

The feature of the block chain of this platform is just suitable to be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short time
You can tell us more about the technical component of their block chains?
Tobius

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Each transaction must be bound to two previous transactions in our oriented acyclic graph (DAG). DAG systems are suitable for processing transactions in a short time
imginy

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

Each transaction must be bound to two previous transactions in our oriented acyclic graph (DAG). DAG systems are suitable for processing transactions in a short time
I've heard about DAG systems, they do allow you to handle a huge number of transactions. How many transactions can this platform handle?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: