Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26266 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

I do not see anything wrong with the fact that the project manager decided to develop his own innovative platform. There is no point in using something old
It's very simple: the developers of COTI did not use new algorithms in their development, but collected all the strongest and most positive moments from all systems that already exist at the moment
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

One question is brewing. In order to become a universal tool for making payments in any currency, you need very good legal support from different countries and the settlement of such money transfers. How the developers will solve this issue?
Developers are actively negotiating with the final and legal regulators in different countries in order to reach a common consensus and a set of rules.
I hope the project will not have problems with this kind of nuances
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

I do not see anything wrong with the fact that the project manager decided to develop his own innovative platform. There is no point in using something old
It's very simple: the developers of COTI did not use new algorithms in their development, but collected all the strongest and most positive moments from all systems that already exist at the moment
I did not see this information, did you come up with this fact yourself? If not, then I really would like to read the source!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.

Thank you very much, very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please write as much information as you can! It will be very useful for me and important

There are a lot of participants in the team. Each of them performs its function and has a good specialization, as well as many participants who participated in the creation of major projects.

Thank you very much, for me it is very important, I repeat. Thank you!
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

How do you feel about the internal platform of the KOTH project? I found information that all transactions within the system will be performed using new algorithms
Why it was impossible to use the traditional platform? is it simple and accessible to most engineers and users around the world?
Because the classic platform has many vulnerabilities and disadvantages. The developers want to produce something new, a platform that will be used by the next generation!
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

One question is brewing. In order to become a universal tool for making payments in any currency, you need very good legal support from different countries and the settlement of such money transfers. How the developers will solve this issue?
Developers are actively negotiating with the final and legal regulators in different countries in order to reach a common consensus and a set of rules.
The development team is very serious and experienced people. I think they will resolve the issue with the settlement of transfers on their platform, it will not be a big problem
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

I did not see this information, did you come up with this fact yourself? If not, then I really would like to read the source!
I agree, it would also be very interesting for me to read an article about this phenomenon. Most likely, it is not just a question of white paper, which all the participants have already studied
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

Does the project now have a system of encouraging project participants? Encourage the promotion of the project in various platforms
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

I agree, it would also be very interesting for me to read an article about this phenomenon. Most likely, it is not just a question of white paper, which all the participants have already studied
Read about this on a medium. There are a lot of informational articles from developers, which they supplement and often release new ones! It's really worth reading
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

The development team is very serious and experienced people. I think they will resolve the issue with the settlement of transfers on their platform, it will not be a big problem
Developers present their project as a platform for making money transfers around the world .Such projects are global in nature . Naturally they will solve all legal issues with regards to their project
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

Read about this on a medium. There are a lot of informational articles from developers, which they supplement and often release new ones! It's really worth reading
Never before used this resource, it will be very interesting to see how it actually works. Thank you very much, I will definitely read this article
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Never before used this resource, it will be very interesting to see how it actually works. Thank you very much, I will definitely read this article
I confirm that there really was an article on the medium in which some types of currency systems were discussed, their brief history, pluses and minuses. Very interesting
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Does the project now have a system of encouraging project participants? Encourage the promotion of the project in various platforms

What do you have in mind? I did not understand you. Write in more detail about what you are saying so that I can help you
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

What do you have in mind? I did not understand you. Write in more detail about what you are saying so that I can help you

I'm talking about the bounty program. Can I take part in it now? Or the program did not start working yet? Tell me please
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

I'm talking about the bounty program. Can I take part in it now? Or the program did not start working yet? Tell me please

yes, of course, the program is already operational, you can participate in the program now. You need only desire. It is very interesting
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

How can I open my account?
What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?

Of course! No problems!
It’ll be a pleasure to answer your question in details
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?

Of course! No problems!
It’ll be a pleasure to answer your question in details

What types of transactions exist in your market area?

Explain, please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: