Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26261 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

How can I open my account?
What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?

Of course! No problems!
It’ll be a pleasure to answer your question in details

What types of transactions exist in your market area?

Explain, please

There are three common types of transactions: • A transaction in which one user transfers COTI to another user. In this case, the standard fee is applied and determined by the Full Node according to the sender’s Trust Score. • A transaction in which a user transfers COTI to a merchant in exchange for goods or services. In this case, the merchant has the option to pay fees specific to his/her own account in order to make the transaction free for the ordinary user. • A standard fee will be applied for a transaction in which a merchant transfers money to another merchant or user (for example, if the merchant wishes to refund the user for a defective good).

Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
A COTI account can be opened using a simple process that generates datasets per account: the public key, the private key (both functions of a randomly chosen seed) and the initial Trust Score. Each payment that originates from account A and is deposited into account B will be encapsulated as a bundle that includes several datasets about the COTI token transaction. To ensure the transaction is balanced, the input and output sum cannot be less than 0. This is the first balance check performed to verify the entire ledger’s validity.
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?

Of course! No problems!

Explain, please

There are three common types of transactions: • A transaction in which one user transfers COTI to another user. In this case, the standard fee is applied and determined by the Full Node according to the sender’s Trust Score. • A transaction in which a user transfers COTI to a merchant in exchange for goods or services. In this case, the merchant has the option to pay fees specific to his/her own account in order to make the transaction free for the ordinary user. • A standard fee will be applied for a transaction in which a merchant transfers money to another merchant or user (for example, if the merchant wishes to refund the user for a defective good).

Why is the most important issue in this project? What are the benefits?

I know many projects that are rather successful now
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?

Of course! No problems!

Explain, please

I agree, now we have many projects that are successful, but the price of tokens is very high. It does not compare with the price that we have at the moment
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?

Of course! No problems!

Explain, please

I agree, now we have many projects that are successful, but the price of tokens is very high. It does not compare with the price that we have at the moment
Yeah! It is a great point for you
Thanks for answers))
The idea of the project is very good 
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

What do I need for this?
Tell me please
 Smiley
Thank you))
I still have a question
Can I ask?

Of course! No problems!

Explain, please

Yeah! It is a great point for you
Thanks for answers))
The idea of the project is very good 

Join us now)) Good luck
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

This is a very cool project. I'm sorry that I learned about the project only now, not earlier.
I missed a lot?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

This is a very cool project. I'm sorry that I learned about the project only now, not earlier.
I missed a lot?
Hey. Do not worry. You're not too late. If you have already read all the information about the project, then you can take part.
Do you need help with this?
redlay

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

I missed a lot?
Hey. Do not worry. You're not too late. If you have already read all the information about the project, then you can take part.
Thank you, but I'll try to understand this myself. What can you say about the project as a whole?
Tell me your impression.
emontmon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

I missed a lot?
Thank you, but I'll try to understand this myself. What can you say about the project as a whole?
Tell me your impression.
Well, I think that the project has a future. A team of professionals works here.
They do everything to make the project successful.
redlay

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

I missed a lot?
Tell me your impression.
Well, I think that the project has a future. A team of professionals works here.
I agree with you. Perhaps soon this project will be one of the best in this area. We will see.
I would like to know more about the developers.
emontmon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

I missed a lot?
Tell me your impression.
I agree with you. Perhaps soon this project will be one of the best in this area. We will see.
Did you visit the site? There is written information about them. This information should be enough for you.
Well, if not, then you can search the Internet.
redlay

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

I missed a lot?
Tell me your impression.
Did you visit the site? There is written information about them. This information should be enough for you.
Yes, I read this. I just thought that you knew something else.
In any case, the developers are very good people, because they managed to implement such a complex project.
emontmon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

I missed a lot?
Tell me your impression.
Yes, I read this. I just thought that you knew something else.
In any case, the developers are very good people, because they managed to implement such a complex project.
Exactly. We can only enjoy this and make a profit.
I hope the project will last a long time.
Kheg

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

After reading a bit about the project, I immediately realized that developers pay special attention to the security of users and their data.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

After reading a bit about the project, I immediately realized that developers pay special attention to the security of users and their data.
This is really important. Now most of the projects work only for personal profit. But here everything is different.
Developers do everything to enable users to earn money.
Kheg

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

This is really important. Now most of the projects work only for personal profit. But here everything is different.
I think they deserve respect. A lot of work has already been done, but they do not stop and continue to develop the project.
Do you know how many users are already participating?
vvv8

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

I think they deserve respect. A lot of work has already been done, but they do not stop and continue to develop the project.
Unfortunately no. But I think that the number of users is enough to implement the developers' plans.
We do not know this information, because it's a secret.
Kheg

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Unfortunately no. But I think that the number of users is enough to implement the developers' plans.
Nothing wrong. This is not a reason to be upset.
Tell me what do you think about the situation in the market of crypto currency? Can this affect the project?
vvv8

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

Tell me what do you think about the situation in the market of crypto currency? Can this affect the project?
You mean not a stable course of crypto currency? If so, it seems to me that this will not affect the project in any way.
Surely the developers have foreseen this.
Kheg

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

You mean not a stable course of crypto currency? If so, it seems to me that this will not affect the project in any way.
Surely the developers have foreseen this.
Yes, I talked about this. I hope you're right. I do not want to lose money because of extraneous factors.
Well, you know what I mean.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: