Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26236 times)
COTInetwork (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:26:44 PM by COTInetwork

Whitelist registration for COTI’s community pre-sale is closed

8,525 registered COTI members will have the chance to participate in the community pre-sale contribution starting on June 4, 2018, at 07 AM UTC, with up to a 25% discount on the token price!

We’d like to extend our warm thanks to everyone who participated!

As you all know, this pre-sale might be the first and last public sale held by COTI. Be sure to follow us on our social channels for all the updates.

We are aware that some of you didn’t get a chance to participate, though you have wanted to, and we are considering options. For special requests please contact us.

Pre-sale contribution will start on June 4th, 2018, at 07 AM UTC
 for whitelisted members ONLY!

• Each registered user will be notified via email regarding his/her verification status. All documents are currently being verified. We thank you for your patience.
• The first 1,000 whitelisted members will be notified via email regarding the limited edition COTI debit card they won.

• Every 2000 COTI you purchased during the pre-sale will earn you a ticket to our special raffle, The winner will earn 100,000 COTI.
• Reminder of the full pre-sale details.

Our support team is here for you 24/7 on Telegram. You can also send an email to support@coti.io with any question.

• • •

Thank you to all consumers that have registered to our whitelist. Please note that the pre-sale contribution will be on June 4–5, 2018 for whitelisted members only!

The COTI community is continuously growing at a rapid rate. If you have any questions, you are welcome to get in touch with us on Telegram or via email. We will be providing further updates in the near future.

We are opening the community pre-sale whitelist on May 21 at 7 AM (UTC) for 4 days only!

This might be your last chance to participate in COTI’s token sale!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IM63eACaHk

•  The community pre-sale whitelist will start May 21, 2018
•  Contributions will open June 4–5, 2018
•  Up to a 25% discount on the token price
•  Contribution method: ETH/BTC
•  Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH / 0.01 BTC
•  Maximum contribution: 1.5 ETH / 0.15 BTC within the first 24 hours; 50 ETH / 5 BTC after 24 hours
•  Additional exclusive benefits for our members!

ON YOUR MARKS -Prepare the following documents:

Proof of identity — identity card, passport, or driver’s license

Proof of residence — a recent utility bill, i.e. an electricity bill, water bill, gas bill, or bank statement.

GET SET
On May 21 be sure to register and provide all your documents as soon as we open the whitelist in order to reserve your seat.

GO!
The pre-sale contribution will be June 4–5, 2018 for whitelisted members only!

Contribution method: ETH and BTC

Two token prices:
 — No lock-up at $0.085 (15% discount)
 — 6-month lock-up at $0.075 (25% discount)
*Please prepare the address of your ERC-20 compatible wallet in order to receive the COTI tokens.

Minimum contribution:
0.1 ETH / 0.01 BTC
Maximum contribution:
First 24 hours*: 1.5 ETH / 0.15 BTC
Thereafter, the maximum contribution will be 50 ETH / 5 BTC

*This is to ensure an equal participation opportunity for all our members!

Exchange rate: Will be set in advance and announced prior to the contribution.
Following the pre-sale, we will change the rate for all contributors with the best rate that occurred during the community pre-sale! This will enable all participants to receive the best possible exchange rate. The sooner you participate, the better!

COTI is committed to following guidelines put forth by financial services regulations. You will therefore be required to complete a Whitelist process prior to participating in COTI’s limited community pre-sale!

The first 1,000 pre-sale participants who fully complete the Whitelist process will be rewarded with a special limited edition COTI debit card once they are released in 2019.

We are opening the community pre-sale whitelist on May 21 at 7 AM (UTC) for 4 days only! To ensure that you can take full advantage of this opportunity, we have prepared this guide for you!

In order to be whitelisted, you will need to provide one Proof of Identity (POI) item and one Proof of Residence (POR) document. Both documents must be legible color copies with four visible edges in png, jpg, or pdf format.

A) PROOF OF IDENTITY

One of the following: a valid government-issued identification card, such as a passport, driver’s license, or a national identity document (ID).

Examples are provided below:

National identity document / Driver’s license / Passport

B) PROOF OF ADDRESS

One of the following: a recent utility bill (telephone, electricity, water, or gas bill), a personal bank statement, or a credit card statement.

Please make sure the document includes your full name and address, preferably in English.

Examples are provided below:

Bank statement:

Gas bill / Water bill / Electricity bill

Disclaimer

Please note that COTI may require additional information and documents as deemed necessary.

Our limited community pre-sale registration starts May 21 at 7 AM (UTC). The full details will be out in our newsletter and in the COTI Telegram group. Be sure to spread the word to your circles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

What is amount of soft cup ?

Nice to see COTI on WINGS platform, but why so small Forecast reward:    0.33% of COTI sold, we need a little bit more Wink
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Nice to see COTI on WINGS platform, but why so small Forecast reward:    0.33% of COTI sold, we need a little bit more Wink
The project has the prospect to collect hard cap, in this case 0.33% is a good reward. And in the future, the price of the token will grow, and this percentage allocated for forecasters will increase several times.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Where did you manage to get that information! Private sale is currently going on and there is no way to tell what the contributions are currently, pre-sale is starting june 4th according to website, really hope sale is successful in the end.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

How much did u raise for the softcap ? Does it count to the amount wings holders are forecasting ?
We are not disclosing the softcap atm, what are wings holders?
tientien5

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

Actually I did not complete my registration initially due to not include my utility bill, but the second day I sent the utility bill to their email n was acknowledged to be received
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

I don't understand what Anna is saying that am one away to coti presale n I av completed all registration. Am olushola Rasheed
And I have sent my utility bill for the completion of my registration
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

The project has the prospect to collect hard cap, in this case 0.33% is a good reward. And in the future, the price of the token will grow, and this percentage allocated for forecasters will increase several times.
Even when collecting hard cap, 0.33% of the tokens sold is only $99,000. It is not enough for forecasters, whose wings tokens for millions of dollars.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

The business behind COTI doesnt matter a single bit. The technology matters. If you take the Bitcoin devs out of the equation the network will still function. WHy is that? Because the code is open source and the governamce decentralized. If you take the COTI devs out of the equation the network will also run smooth as can be.

You are comparing two projects which are both in completely different states. In its early phase Bitcoin was partially dependent on a hand full of core devs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

I'm already whitelisted but don't mind extending to let more people in. Isn't that a good thing for everyone? Community would be bigger, coti would have more funds, etc.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

I don't understand what Anna is saying that am one away to coti presale n I av completed all registration. Am olushola Rasheed
And I have sent my utility bill for the completion of my registration

i think its best to make your complain to the team on their telegram channel about the registration process, best place to get quick response to your complain.
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

During the token pre-sale max price is $0.1 USD per COTI. There would be discounts based on the lock-in period for the private sale. The lock in periods are 6 months, 12 months and 24 months
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

Based on the idea, team, token offering structure, project status, timing and market conditions, what is the amount of ETH that this project will raise?
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

COTI grew into an Internet currency by coordinating payment systems, and I look forward to that day.
kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

Due to high demand, we have received a large influx of whitelist registrations. We value your patience during this time and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:35:38 AM

COTI is one of the forecasting feature on wings platform for its ICO campaign . So it really is interesting to find some useful information regarding COTI. So before I cast my prediction better read the whitepaper so that to further understand the concept it will showcase to crypto community.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

What was be the maximum discount on private presale? Ask questions by email - only waste time. This information should be publicly available
One of the developers has already answered me for this question. The maximum possible discount on private sales was 30%. For copying my posts you can get banned on this forum
tamphan0601

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Very interesting project
royaltea99

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

After our token sale, we’re looking to release the prototypes of our consumer wallet, nodes and Trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: