Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26241 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

Coti was featured for forecasting campaign on Wings platform . It is really interesting to have this type of crypto currency being launched. Hope our reward for participating the campaign will be adequate .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
COTInetwork (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

I rejoice with Vivian from Hong Kong, winner of the Coti coin raffle draw. But I ask what is there for we who are unable to get?
Is the air drop over?

There is no airdrop. Only an early sign up bonus for the wallet. Once you sign up on the main page www.coti.io you will be credited and distributed in August once the alpha net launches

Fresh update! 21th of June Thursday - part 2

👉🏻Samuel Falkon, COTI's co-founder and VP of business development, will be attending this year's Blockchain Expo taking place in Amsterdam 27-28 June, 2018! Be sure to catch him live on stage on the 28th to hear all about COTI.

👉🏻If you'd like to attend the conference, we're offering our COTI community members a 20% discount off the full expo pass.

Although there are free passes that are up for grabs, they don't provide access to all the networking parties, lounge access and networking app. To claim your discount, just enter COTIDISCOUNT20 at checkout.

We hope to see you there! <<< https://bit.ly/2M4U1q6 >>>

Pizza35kk

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

,I am a YouTuber with about 122k subs.i made my research concerning your project and I really must confess you have an amazing project here,I am willing to make a YouTube video for your project please send in a PM if interested,thanks!
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

I really like your idea and the implementation of it. Your WP is also very  solid. Seems like a very promising project, as well as AITrading and QuickX Protocol. These are my top picks to invest in the near future.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

I'm not after being compensated. Also, it not a video or review I'm doing. I have found that there is nothing out there that puts all these great projects side by side and compares them. That is what I'm trying to do. I've created a google sheets document which has many projects on and about 16 questions. I already have information for COTI but have blanks too, so I need what I have confirming and the blanks filling out. I'm asking if someone could take a look at this?
tientien22

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

The token sale has not ended yet. The private sale is ongoing and we are finalizing our decision on conducting a public sale and we will soon update about the decision.
No changes from previous announcements. We would let you know in the channel if there are changes.
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

has the team come to  conclusion whether there is a public sale or not?
Where are we on development of Exchange and wallet? Are we on track?
hassanchahrour

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

The ERC-20 tokens will be issued following the launch of COTI's alpha net and post-listing in COTI's exchange (expected to launch in August 2018, but no later than the end of September 2018).
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

Thought as much...any eta for this and what do you mean by 'open their wallets'? I signed up a month ago as a merchant with coti and waiting on instructions. We currently use expensive PayPal for ecommerce.
chayantoon

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

That's very important! That means you did signed up successfully and you are on the list. Closer to the distribution of the tokens you will receive new information and instructions on how to proceed.
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

The pre-sale is over so unfortunately not. You can join the private sale if that suits you with a minimum of 50 ETH. Otherwise please stay tuned for updates whenever we will have a public sale!
At first, you should have received a confirmation email that you have signed up. Instructions on how to get your tokens will be sent at the relevant time.
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

Fresh updates! 1st of July Sunday

Our newest weekly Telegram trivia competition has kicked off at COTI!
New rules, Bigger prices!
When: Every Monday at 16:00 (UTC\GMT) on our Telegram group
How: We'll post ten questions on Telegram. The first three community members to submit the correct answer will receive one point.
At the end of the month, the three members who collected the most points will receive the grand prizes.

The price:
First place: 5000 COTI
Second place: 2000 COTI
Third place: 1000 COTI

Good luck and may the best win!

Join our Telegram now!
https://t.me/COTInetwork

COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen on stage presenting COTI’s vision and the Trustchain protocol at the Japan Blockchain Conference. The COTI team will be in Tokyo for the whole week, so be sure to stop by!

Samuel Falkon, COTI's co-founder and VP of business development, speaking on stage at the Blockchain Expo that took place in Amsterdam this week!

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.
Me too don't like the structure of crowdsale. Too many presales, too many sales stages. It is not known how much it will all be delayed if the sales are not completed ahead of schedule

I guess it's just a little bit of a different wording to make some people feel more comfortable or so, I have no clue.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

Fresh updates! 4st of July Wednesday

📌If you are camera friendly and a COTI supporter, then COTI's Live On The Big Stage competition is for you!

Our contest rules have been updated!
This is the last week of the competition and as per your request, we have decided to be a bit more flexible with the rules and allow you to send us a picture of yourself instead of a video!

👉🏻How:  Make a 15-20 second video explaining what you love about COTI, upload it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Telegram and tag @COTInetwork
OR take a selfie and upload it to your favorite social media channel with a 1-2 sentence description explaining what you love about COTI! Be sure to tag @COTInetwork

👉🏻 When: ongoing until 7.7.18

👉🏻 What: The lucky winner will win a custom-made mobile phone cover with an illustration of his/her preference + 500 COTI coins!

👉🏻All submissions will be turned into one video that will be uploaded to COTI’s official YouTube channel and shared across our social media channels.

GOOD LUCK!

In other news:

David Pakman Show - Interview with COTI CEO

Finally:

Hey everybody, COTI is expanding! Starting today, we've also launched an official #Korean Telegram group! Spread the word and share it with your crypto friends and social circles! https://t.me/COTIKorea  COTI - 한국 커뮤니티

cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

At the moment, the speed of transactions is a very important factor. And it is such a payment system that can solve this. I glanced at the documentation of the project and I can say. that this is really the technology in which it is worth investing your money.
pepside

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Peter, why you asking this? There is no public sale at this time, and community pre sale is over. Be careful of scammers, maybe someone is trying to cheat you.
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:22:52 AM

etherdelta is a not so good exchange, so you think coti will be traded there?
COTInetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:35:53 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 12:48:50 PM by COTInetwork

etherdelta is a not so good exchange, so you think coti will be traded there?

That depends on the user his preferences.

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.

Thank you, may I know the telegram @username and have you been answered already?

Fresh updates! 10th of July Tuesday

Have you joined COTI's Instagram page?!
Don't miss out some behind the scene pictures you can only find on COTI's Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/cotinetwork/

New Coti videos on Youtube:

COTI recently spoke with Ron Davis, from Gaia Stock an online store for home artwork and decorations, to discuss why he decided to embrace COTI as a payment method.
<<< Check out the interview

<<< Tokyo FinTech Meetup with Shahaf Bar Geffen of COTI

<<< Interview with COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen with CryptoBud

Coti News:

COTI Partners with Global Payment Network Processing.com – Offering Crypto Payment Solutions to Tens of Thousands of Real-World Merchants

COTI have partnered with two technology firms, Advanced Blockchain AG and nakamo.to.
<<< Read the full article on medium: https://goo.gl/K87fx8

During the last week, the COTI development team built upon the progress made in the last weeks and has been working full-force to implement the COTI alpha net.
<<< Read the full weekly tech round http://bit.ly/2KCNaIp

carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

Will you be reaching out to  companies/startups with management software solutions that need or include enterprise management applications--namely, e.g. Odoo or SalesForce?
minhtamhl

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: