Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Bitcoin in crypto industry is here to stay forever, if we take a look at bitcoin right now it is the most famous and widest in the industry and it is the fastest growing in crypto, if government should ban it, we will go into bitcoin black market, so no one can tell how long it will stay.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Bitcoin has proven itself a long time ago. it went from lowest to highest value ever. now, if we say Cryptocurrency, the first thing you will have in mind is Bitcoin. and I know that for as long as cryptocurrency exists, and so is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always have a way to survive.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

I really can’t put a number on it but to me the life expectancy of cryptocurrency and bitcoin as the one in the forefront still is high and I don’t see it waning soon, even if some of the cou tries have co tributed to how low its prices have dropped. I still think that the publicity it is gaining, the traction, the debate and most of all how it ia being handled is soarking an argment among the government themselves and with people catching on bitcoin is more alive than ever

Odiss

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

It is still too early to ask this, as the mining of the 21 million Bitcoin has not yet been finished, and it is to be wondered how the miners' work will work after all the bitcoins created .. then it is a good time to see until where Bitcoin's course is heading, I'm neutral in his current state!
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Bitcoin and altcoins are not going anywhere, but I am sure one day Fiat will go away very soon because the majority of peoples around the world will use the better and transparent payment system.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

bitcoin i think will survive and sustain in the cryptocurreny. as long as the holders of bitcoin want to own bitcoin, it will keep continues.
cryptocurrency in the world has developed greatly nowadays. you can see the number of coins created now, it is so many.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

Dude, Bitcoin will stay. Billions of dollars are being spent to keep the network running. New projects are being funded using Bitcoin. To buy alts, you need Bitcoin. Please. Bitcoin cannot fall since it already has 9 years of technological history and new ones are being built around its concept.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

Have faith that bitcoin will keep on going. Tons of money are being spent here just to keep it running. Also, you mentioned that bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency nowadays so as for now no other crypto are going to replace it. Although the value of it is like a roller coaster, being in bitcoin is still worth it. Bitcoin will not end. It will keep in surviving. As a matter of fact, people in here are keep on adding or growing.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency in the crypto industry. Also using highly sophisticated and safe technology, Blocks the chain to operate. Many people use bitcoin as an investment factor.
But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry? Bitcoin will continue to exist as long as there are enthusiasts and investors, but many governments or countries try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry by introducing new rules of purpose of course collecting taxes from cryptocurrency.
I believe Bitcoin continues to survive to be famous by helping investors and experts from new technologies to improve bitcoin.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

I believe that bitcoin will live. Even with poor grades 10 years minimum. Bitcoin is a good currency.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

I believe that bitcoin will live. Even with poor grades 10 years minimum. Bitcoin is a good currency.

For me i believe it will survive for the long time because in this world we are in upgrading level or in high technology  stage. Time will come that all our transaction is through online and payment system is start with in.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are not going anywhere, but I am sure one day Fiat will go away very soon because the majority of peoples around the world will use the better and transparent payment system.
I dont think flat will gone soon, just come to think of it, if flat is not available and you need to pay for something. You will consume energy and on top of that, your security compromises just like in china where a cashless society is feasible because people there just dont care about their information to be shared with everyone.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

bitcoin i think will survive and sustain in the cryptocurreny. as long as the holders of bitcoin want to own bitcoin, it will keep continues.
cryptocurrency in the world has developed greatly nowadays. you can see the number of coins created now, it is so many.
I think if you’re a bull on bitcoin, the thing you’re hoping for is that it has another big run, gets to a level where it becomes important enough that people care and they start to have appropriate regulations.Bitcoin will have a long life.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

For me it will be survive If all people stay believing on bitcoin
 We cannot decide or we cannot predict the future of bitcoin. And the better way is to believed. That is a very perfect decision they can do for bitcoin.
Standon1

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

I believe bitcoin is the future because bitcoin is the head of all altcoins and also I think it is the easiest way to acquire goods internationally... Smiley Smiley
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

Bitcoin will have the capacity to get by in the business as long as it holds a value that individuals may loan on. Starting at now, it is in threat yet not disturbing since it is still enormous analyze the past costs a year ago. In the event that bitcoin falls, at that point presumably other cryptographic money will be as well. They are needy to the cost of bitcoin starting at now as it father, and digital forms of money as children, their activity is to wind up subordinate until bitcoin falls.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

BItcoin will survive for a very long time until something news comes to the replace it. 2140 is the YEAR when all 21 million bitcoins will be mined but guess what, that's just the beginning because now the Asset side of BItcoin will be utilized in full force. The demand and supply game will come into play fully and the price of bitcoin will 🌙.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

I think Bitcoin may survive in cryptocurrenct industry for a long time. Bitcoin worldwide popular cryptocurrency at present. Now many people believe in art and it seems to be their profit. In the future the industry will take it a lot.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.

Though we can't predict the future of bitcoin, I strongly beleive that bitcoin will surely survive in crypto industry. Because, it is the very first cryptocurrency, the king of all crypto currency, the most popular and it has more promising potentials than other altcoins.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.

Though we can't predict the future of bitcoin, I strongly beleive that bitcoin will surely survive in crypto industry. Because, it is the very first cryptocurrency, the king of all crypto currency, the most popular and it has more promising potentials than other altcoins.

As long as it will survive we can see a good price.
Slowly but we can surely hit our prediction as the adoption would always lead to price increase.
Just be patient and be a real holder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: