Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Nothing lasts forever but hopefully, Bitcoin can be around for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

I think bitcoin can survive as long as there is crytocurrency, because as they say bitcoin is the king of all coins, even bitcoin price may change from time to time , they come back and  rock the crytocurrency world again, also bitcoin is the first coin so whatever happen bitcoin live forever until people get used to it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

I believe Bitcoin will continue to hold onto its position in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for a long time to come. We see that Samsung has recognized the practical value of bitcoin to plan for the production of professional processors that support the bitcoin mining process. That creates the momentum that comes from the mining companies. It will be a guarantee to believe that bitcoin will be guaranteed and supported for development.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:16:23 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will survive for the longest time over the other cryptocurrencies because it is the first and the greatest coins created ever and it is the father of all the emerging cryptos. It is also the most famous and widely used coins around the globe.  
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin will stay in this industry for many years, its throne in the cryptocurrency will remain as long as people believes in it. However, development of events can be a great factor in this. It is all about who becomes better and we are not sure if bitcoin will be more powerful or other coin will be enhanced to the point that it can dethrone bitcoin. But at the moment, bitcoin is too popular and imagining it disappearing in this industry is too hard for us, 'cause most of users believe/hoping in what it can give more to us.
pastelbasah

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

depending on how many bitcoin fans are used as a transaction tool. if there are still some countries that use bitcoin as a transaction then I think bitcoin will persist. and if the bitcoin enthusiasts start to dwindle or are not even interested then I think bitcoin will die and will not last long
Thing thing

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

I think that bitcoin will be able to withstand all the blows of the government and we will be able to use this unique wealth of technology.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

I'm sure Bitcoin can last forever in the cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin has a very good prospect for the future and I have absolutely no doubts about Bitcoin's ability to develop forever. I believe the longer Bitcoin survives the higher is also the Bitcoin price and more and more people are using Bitcoin for investment assets or transaction tools.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

as long bitcoin still has the demand on the market its makes bitcoin is has a value and i think if bitcoin has a value it can survive in cryptocurrencies indsuty, but right now we can see that bitcoin still the king in cryptocurrencies, i thin to makes bitcoin down its very hard for us because we can see that bitcoin has a good records

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:00:00 AM

I sensed that if government starts generating money with crypto, then it would soon become a regulated currency, they would find a way to intervene the system and establish an order as established with the pocket currency of the stock exchange: Dollar,euro ... But I do not think this will benefit any of the current bitcoin users, otherwise it would ruin us.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

I think we do not have the exact idea as to when Bitcoin will face its end. I would like to think that for as long as cryptocurrency continues to exist, there will always be Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot be taken away from the face of cryptocurrency easily because it is somehow considered as the foundation, the pole that somehow holds the entire cryptocurrency house standing.  

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

as long as the cryptocommunity supports it,it will survive difinitely, and it has been tested through time for almost 10 years now taht the community is very solid at it and it grows even more support. i think bitcoin wll stay forever amen!

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

Given it's popularity as of now? Forever.
We can safely say that Bitcoin will always be the top choice when it comes to cryptocurrency, People that will try to research about cryptocurrency will surely know Bitcoin first and they will most likely will engage to that if they are getting into cryptoworld
goymas

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

well , bitcoin was the beginning of crypto world .
and now bitcoin is the top coin in the crypto industry with the highest value .so what do you  think , how long can it survive ? If bitcoin managed to come till here I'm damn sure that it'll last long or probably it'll be forever .
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

Personally, I'm sure bitcoin will live forever. Even if it falls in price, which I very much doubt, many coins will disappear, but not bitcoin.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

Bitcoin can survive in so many years to come because at that years many people know about in bitcoin and they make an investment of bitcoin so i think in that case bitcoin is being so popular to the people and have a high value in the market of crypto currency.

zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

I think bitcoin is being recognized on a worldwide scale and it's users are increasing by the day.Its pump and dump is one of the striking features that attracts many people,some even see it as gambling.Though it's not totally gambling cause in gambling if you lose you lose it all but in bitcoin you can still get back some of your investment in the worst scenario like during dumps.Bitcoin will be alive untill all governments decide to ban it otherwise.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

nobody really knows until when bitcoin will exist or until when it will survive but so long as there are people who invests in bitcoin and uses bitcoin and supports it, then i guess bitcoin will continue to exist. moreover, if bitcoin will be gone, i guess the entire crypto community will collapse since most of the altcoins are connected with bitcoin's existence.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

Bitcoin will always growing bigger in cryptomarket. As pioneer in cryptocurrency market, bitcoin have biggest market cap in cryptomarket and I am believe bitcoin will survive as digital currency or as investment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Bitcoin will survive last forever.
Bitcoin has a sophisticated technology and this technology is needed many people who need transaction technology as easy and as fast as Bitcoin.
Currently, there are many new coins, but Bitcoin is one among many coins that have the highest value in the market Cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: