Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

Bitcoin will survive long time if a lot of that support and make the popularity of bitcoin's getting high. as long as there is not a better and highest coin ( in all parameters) in the cryptocurrency world!

If everyone will trust bitcoin then bitcoin will be in forever, if everyone support bitcoin, right now bitcoin has a strong community right now its hard to shutdown. So for me bitcoin will last forever if everybody invest, trust and support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Yes that's true, in my own perspective, bitcoin will die as soon as no one person use this and no country accept it.  Bitcoin can be trash if no one avoid it and also it is ban by all over the world.  We know that it was too hard to kill but it can when all country hate it together but it is impossible to happen.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

I think bitcoin will last until the crypto market no longer exists, because the crypto market that occupies is bitcoin. If the bitcoin falls perhaps the crypto market will look chaotic.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

The longer Bitcoin lives the better for everyone across every country. As for me I don't think that Bitcoin can just die up one day, the price might only depreciate from the original price which it has been doing over sometimes now, but the truth of the matter is that as far as the crypto world is alive, as far as the use of Internet is allowed Bitcoin can never die off, because there are people like you and I who are determined to spend their last cash just to make it rain.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and made it famous for many of its perks. Bitcoin would not be easily fazed off by the government and would last longer than we can imagine, maybe longer than our lifetimes. Bitcoin hold a lot in investments and offer a lot of perks, Bitcoin is also the base of cryptocurrency that's why its more likely to survive in the industry.
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and made it famous for many of its perks. Bitcoin would not be easily fazed off by the government and would last longer than we can imagine, maybe longer than our lifetimes. Bitcoin hold a lot in investments and offer a lot of perks, Bitcoin is also the base of cryptocurrency that's why its more likely to survive in the industry.

indeed Bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions or creations because inside is so incredible and so we can enjoy it, we live wear and develop and it has now been ogled by countries to use blockchain technology
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

The only way bitcoin will obsolete when there will be a bitcoin alike alternative with more futuristic technological method. And it may take long time, so I think bitcoin can survive in crytocurrency industry unless it will replaced by much better one. 
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

I think bitcoin will last until crypto market no longer exists, because the crypto market that occupies is bitcoin. If bitcoin falls maybe the crypto market will look chaotic. And I'm sure the longer Bitcoin lives the better for everyone in every country. As for me, I do not think that Bitcoin can only die someday, the price may only depreciate from the original price that has been done now, but the truth is that as far as the crypto world is alive, as far as Internet use is allowed, Bitcoin will never die, people like you and me who are determined to spend their last money just to make it rain.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

bitcoin will survive simply as long as there is demand for them. I think it will not be the biggest financial crisis if bitcoin fails. the marketcap for Bitcoin is still tiny. right now its all about shaking out all the get rich quick people and setting up regulations and access for the average person.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

I think bitcoin will last long enough. Bitcoin continues to be used and blockchain technology continues to be developed. So this is an advanced technology that will exist in the future. The demand for bitcoin also increases.
As long as we are here continue believing on this bitcoin technology and buying this coins. I have no doubt that this Bitcoin will last longer and will survive even without the support from the government.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin can survive all of its challenges if we will continue to support bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and strong because we keep promoting it and we keep supporting it. I know that the bitcoin will become more valuable.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

bitcoin will survive simply as long as there is demand for them. I think it will not be the biggest financial crisis if bitcoin fails. the marketcap for Bitcoin is still tiny. right now its all about shaking out all the get rich quick people and setting up regulations and access for the average person.

as long as bitcoin is still in demand and using it bitcoin will always persist in cryptocurrency industry. bitcoin is the most popular coin today and many use bitcoin in one's life. bitcoin will continue to survive until whenever.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

It will survive forever. Even if the prices have dropped quite a lot in past few months, people are still investing. I think the prices have stabilized and thus investments are more safe. We need to work on two things to increase the life of bitcoins- bitcoin transaction fees and transfer time.

Until someone believes in bitcoin and there are investors who have the bitcoin and the amount of crypto currencies that they are supposed to cover bitcoin it's hard to lose so it seems like I'm not losing bitcoin.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

In my opinion is BTC comparable to gold in real world, so BTC would be with us for very long period of time. Precentage of total market cap could drop, but it will be still valuable, even if there would be better alternative.
sunny104

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

In my opinion, the BTC price is increasing day by day compared to the gold in the world, for which we have to spend a lot of time with the country, for which the price of gold can be good for which BTC may be a better alternative.
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

I think bitcoin is being recognized on a worldwide scale and it's users are increasing by the day.Its pump and dump is one of the striking features that attracts many people,some even see it as gambling.Though it's not totally gambling cause in gambling if you lose you lose it all but in bitcoin you can still get back some of your investment in the worst scenario like during dumps.Bitcoin will be alive untill all governments decide to ban it otherwise.BTC
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

The survival of bitcoin depends on the demands and usage of people. If nobody wants to buy bitcoin then it will eventually die. Almost every product in the world depends on the use of people and that includes bitcoin. But with the current situation now, bitcoin will eventually grow further due to popularity and acceptance worldwide. Smiley
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Yes the question why ? How long bitcoin will survive into cryptocurency industry. Well as long us people are investing bicoin, its can be posible to survive. For long years will come many business will going to worldwide. So as long people will deal into this the posible in the future. Bitcoin will going to survive.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

How Long? does it have a time-span? no. bitcoin does not have a life span, so it's gonna take over normal currencies in time to come. it has come to stay. trust me
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Well in my humble opinion,  the better question is that how can bitcoin vanished because it is almost impossible for it to be vanished.  Even though its value decreases continuously,  it will again regain its value.  It is just that bitcoin is volatile for the reason that it depends on many factors like on the demand and supply law and etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: