Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

for me, bitcoin will survive in the long run until the country we live without internet and no electricity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

To me bitcoin Will be the last crypto currency which will remain standing if the crypto currency started to fade away.
Bitcoin is said to be the mother of all the crypto currency. It's the most oldest one and also the most reliable crypto currency. In the market there are many crypto currency. Among all of them bitcoin is also the most trustworthy currency.
To me bitcoin won't fade away.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
well i dont think that bitcoin cant survive even the price was the worst. and what are you saying that if bitcoin fail the financial crisis will begun? i dont think so but if you invest all your money to this then you are in trouble if that will happen so pray it will never happen.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

It depends on how long the community will continue to support bitcoin but I think as far as I see bitcoin has still big supporters and community and already stablish its name in the cryto world and still btc blockchain and systems is still useful.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

at the moment, Bitcoin community is always growth and an industry is moved to using of the blockchain technology
I am sure that bitcoin can be survive for the long time and will be huge in the future.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Anka Anush

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

I'm worried that bitcoin will end no more than 5 years from now, if bitcoin price this year drop below $ 5000 it will be difficult to retain users, of course investors will not be interested if the price is cheap, but if the price this year could reach $ 20k then bitcoin can last at least 50 years.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

I also don't really know if how long can bitcoin survive and all I did this time is to trust bitcoin and other crypto currencies that can survive so many years because my future now depends on crypto.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.    
We can all see that bitcoin is having a hard time right now but I think based on what it has done way back, it has all the capability to survive the cryptocurrency industry. It has endured so much hardships before and that should convince us that it will still survive for much longer. Let us keep on believing on bitcoin's potential and keep our hopes high over it.

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin can last for a long time, if bitcoin disappear it will have a big impact on altcoin because as we know that bitcoin prices are standard for altcoin.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

I think that Bitcoin will never disappear and will exist as long as there is an Internet. Bitcoin is historically the first and best crypto currency. I think that no other crypto currency can replace Bitcoin. And no government can ban it completely.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

I think bitcoin will exist for a long period of time. Bitcoin will evolve overtime. Regardless what is currently Government is doing to manipulate or control cryptocurrency, bitcoin will always be there to exist.
All predictions will be missed in the past few years, as we know that today there is a lot of negative information in various media even Facebook and Google have banned ICO so this has a big impact on bitcoin reputation.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

I think it will be very long, and so on. it would be terrible if it would be the biggest crisis of the century. I do not agree with that. as new problems or obstacles (in this case government regulations over crypto) are also possible for the sake of security. Cryptocurrecy must continue to innovate, in order to captivate the government.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

In today's time, not everyone knows Bitcoin currency. That's what Bitcoin currency is and how this currency works. But as time goes on, or in the future, when all the people get all the information about Bitcoin currency then Bitcoin will become the king of crypto industry, whereas there are many types of crypto currency in the world, but in the way Bitcoin has its place in crypto currency While there is no crypto being able to strengthen, Bitcoin will continue in the cryptow industry for a long time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency industry as long as there are project developments, businesses and industries that are engage in blockchain technology.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

I hope it's forever, but no one knows for sure! After the negative influence of states, the situation on the market is too unstable, new investors are coming very slowly, and the old ones are leaving.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

it has been proven that bitcoin sustained since from 2009. i think if more peoples join to cryptocurrency, they will keep buying bitcoins.
because usually, they will know about bitcoin first, not any other altcoins. therefore, bitcoin will survived long.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

I thought last coin will be mined in 2020?
Antoinette Scott

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

Bitcoin is the belief of investors in the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price change is pulling the whole market. Bitcoin is always in the market with cryptocurrency
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

Bitcoin will survive forever in the cryptocurrency industry, it have proven to us over the years that it is a solid project, very soon the whole world will start using bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: