Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

Well i think as long as there are people who are uses or willing to invest in crypto currencies it will still exist .
Eventhough some countries are banning this kind of currency there are still uses and recognizing it as a mode of payment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davison2

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

With the huge technology upon which bitcoin stands, i don't see bitcoin going down in the long run. It's instability in some cases not withstanding , bitcoin's survival in the cryptocurrency industry is eternal.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

I think bitcoin will last for a long time. Until now only bitcoin has survived for 9 years. And every year more and more companies are receiving bitcoin as a means of payment. I am sure cryptocurrency will last long because cryptocurrency is very suitable for use in the modern era. I hope cryptocurrency remains forever.

Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

I think bitcoin will last a long time in cryptocurrency industry because like now bitcoin is very popular and in the future bitcoin will be more popular. And I think bitcoin will last much longer because bitcoin is very reliable.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

We never know. No one actually knows how long will bitcoin or cryptocurrency survive. But in my opinion, bitcoin can survive for a long time. Since many people are using it and in the near future half of our population will use cryptocurrency for so many things. It is the most convenient currency. But still we never know.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

I think Bitcoin will survive Long time might-be forever. Because Bitcoin is the major base of crypto currency. So it's pretty sure that, If bitcoin gone die then cryptocurreny can't survive more.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

I can think if how long that bitcoin can survive in crypto industry but i have only one promise that i will follow bitcoin and some crypto currency until the end of crypto currency era or even forever i will still be a very big fun of bitcoin and crypto currency.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

What? Do you even know what bitcoin is?
Bitcoin will stay exist as long as crypto exist and will always be on top of market. Bitcoin is the father of crypto. Without it you wont be able to see crypto world as you do now. It is the only coin out there which has been tested for years and proven worthy

hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

This is the hot topic now. Some people believe bitcoin is a bubble. And the bubble will blast one day. As this currency is volatile, some people thinks so. But it is not bubble. It is the next generation currency, which will be accepted by every country with times.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

Yes its true, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, it is the oldest and the most expensive cyptos of all. If we still use bitcoin again and again then there is a possibility that bitcoin will live much longer than we expected to happen.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Bitcoin will survive if there are more users that will use it,  as long as there are believers that believe in btc's capacity and the good benefits that it can give to those who strongly believe.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

Bitcoin is not too big to bring any financial crisis as of now but it depends on the users and their maturity that how Bitcoin will move forward in the future. As we all know, even in the worst case scenario, governments can just ban Bitcoin to fiat and vice versa transactions (even banning cash trades is impossible) so I don't see much threat from the government but the real point of worry is that most of us are busy in earning gains from speculation and ignoring the core philosophy of Bitcoin as a payment system. Bitcoin will survive in the market as far as there are some people who have the trust in the philosophy of Bitcoin.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Governments regulations cannot entirely bring bitcoin down to nothing. The survival of bitcoin is quite expedient for altcoins stability. Most people who join the crypto space get to know and trust bitcoin before they begin to trust the altcoins. All the alts must support bitcoin while government attack keep coming and bitcoin will survive every storm.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

This is the hot topic now. Some people believe bitcoin is a bubble. And the bubble will blast one day. As this currency is volatile, some people thinks so. But it is not bubble. It is the next generation currency, which will be accepted by every country with times.
Yes, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted worldwide; and Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry as long as it is gaining enough support from people; if people will keep using it, it will rise.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

I think that there is a crypto currency, while bitcoin is alive, and not vice versa! Bitcoin is the most important coin on which all others depend!
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Bitcoin started the cryptocurrency industry in the world so why are we questioning it's power to survive in the world it created? Most countries may not be entertaining bitcoin that much but we can say that bitcoin is popular to most of the people in the world. And I believe that if people will still entertain bitcoin, there will be a long chance of it to survive even it has lack of attention from the government.
Who can predict it for sure? Nobody but as long as the supporter still exist, bitcoin would be always exist too.
As we know recently russia has started to accept cryptocurrency and its good signal to bitcoin and other to grow much and exist
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:22 AM

For me bitcoin is here to stay. Even if the price goes down btc is here to stay. It is the future and it will gradually improve the lives of so many people. We haven't gotten rich but it gave us the freedom and be our own bosses. You can work from home and be with your family. The hours is more than an 8-5 job. Every trader knows this but it is still very worth it

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will survive for as long as people continue to acknowledge it and the government won't take an action that will lead to the banishment of bitcoin or anything that will stop the administration of cryptocurrency industry. Today, the growth of bitcoin is continuously expanding, it is widespread and very complex. Businesses even from different industries are now  into decentralized platform and recognize bitcoin as a good tool for their business.

Bitcoin is very popular today more than it had been before because of the increasing number of people worldwide engaging with it day by day. People are attracted to it because of its great potential as a channel of maximizing profits through investments, as a way of making a living. Even with the fact of the volatility of its market price, people are still draw people in because at the some point there is still hope in maximizing the profit that can be produced in this unstable system of supply and demand.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:03:42 AM

As long internet runs and blockchain bitcoin will really survive whether in comes in crisis it could manager and i hope it will be the future currency and people will recognize it.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

As long internet runs and blockchain bitcoin will really survive whether in comes in crisis it could manager and i hope it will be the future currency and people will recognize it.
In the long run we should be talking on the value, of course the internet will stay and blockchain as well but the question is, would it become
popular in the future. I would say yes, because I am very optimistic that bitcoin is the right technology to bring us comfort for our investment and transaction online. No matter what will happen, I will bet on bitcoin for my future and it's actually my investment for my retirement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: