Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

I think that bitcoin will survive as soon as people see it profitable and useful. As you can see there have been a lot of issues surrounding bitcoin, government banning bitcoin, FUD from other people, bitcoin still survived through it all. A lot of people already trusted it because a lot of them became rich because of bitcoin. So, I doubt if bitcoin will disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

provided that supply and demand from bitcoin continues to exist, bitcoin will continue to survive in the crypto industry. in fact we need not worry about media coverage stating the negative effects of bitcoin. we see supply and demands bitcoin, because that's what determines bitcoin still survive or will be lost.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

I am believe that bitcoin will survive even many goverment and banks ban bitcoin transaction. Bitcoin always survive because it have limited supply and right now many people interesting to investing their money to bitcoin
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

With how the cryptocurrency market is looking, I think that cryptocurrency and bitcoin would still be holding hands and having a partnership for a long time. Bitcoin currently is still the king based on value and it would be so long before it can be overtaken by anything. Also woth how bitcoin is progressing it has the most realistic chance of being integrated by a country and with that, that would just make the survivability of bitcoin much more longer and much more better overall not just for the community but for the cryptoworld as well

Y U MAD AT ME
Salemmia

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

I think the prices have stabilized and thus investments are more safe. We need to work on two things to increase the life of bitcoins- bitcoin transaction fees and transfer time.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Bitcoin will survive forever because I dont see any good reason why governments would bann it or try to close it somehow by creating some laws. One of the reason could be money laundering but that is not enough to close it because there are a lot of other ways to do that.

I think governments will take advantage from the popularity of bitcoin and will apply taxes to it. This is a better strategy for them because millions of people are going to pay"extra" taxes to the government for profits earned through bitcoin.

Even though I dont think bitcoin can be destroyed by the governments, I do think that his price can be manipulated and go to to lower than 5000$ and stay there but thats just a speculation that everyone can make.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

That is valid, it'll survive till the tip of your time. Since the change of it's exceptionally acceptable one another. Digital currencies is exceptionally valuable currently adays on the grounds that it are often use because the style of exchange. Bitcoiners supplicates that bitcoin can keep going forever that the digital varieties of cash still be there. As of currently bitcoin is adjusted and use by various people. They survive the living in lightweight of bitcoin.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future (like banking sector, online retails etc) So the future of bitcoins is a certain. How long ? it depends on how long will be demand for BTC.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

Bitcoin will continue to survive as long as crypto currency will  leave long and will not stop with their regulation policy because that is the only way to check mate the activities of crypto currency users so the at the end investors fund will be protected and its activities will not affect the economic of the country.

Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

While his competitors are small in terms of capitalization, he will be the leader, after 3-4 years there can be no longer
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

hanging down and rising bitcoin investment is getting better or worse, if the better I believe it will continue to expand rapidly, and bad reply can be more down than before.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

Bitcoin can still survive for a long time, as long as the there are people who investing to it and gives recognition to it. Though in the previous weeks ago, the price of bitcoin drop down but still it rises again these past few days. And also there are some countries who banned bitcoin but still there are countries who legalize and recognized bitcoin, it’s just bitcoin needs to be balance in real world, for it has to be survive.
secondavril

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

Bitcoin can survive as long as many people still investing to it. Bitcoin is using blockchain technology so it has a lower cost so many investors and even business people are interested and will be interested in Bitcoin. Bitcoin can survive.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

for me, as long as many people will trust and believe on bitcoin it survive for last, as a bitcoin a mother of all cryptocurrency bitcoin will for good. if bitcoin will die all of the cryptocurrency will die too. we all known that most of the coins is heading on bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:59:31 AM

Bitcoin is never going to fade away. It stands as the measuring standard for all cryptocurrencies and upon which investors look up to before investing in any other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has got the largest market cap with high demand which creates the value. The governments will impose regulations just to help them ascertain some level of control but cannot kill BTC in totality.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

Well, the reality is no one knows.  But on my point of view,  I see bitcoin will last forever. Bitcoin is number in cryptocurrency and it's huge help for everyone, especially to those people who works at home. I know that bitcoin has added some fees recently but, that will not going to be gone. 
gage6rowden12

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

If the Crypto market fell today Bitcoin would be the last one standing. All others will fall before Bitcoin. As long as the Crypto market can stay healthy, continue to grow and innovate Bitcoin will be around forever and will stay as the top Crypto in the market unless ETH or some other company makes major changes that make them worth more then Bitcoin then nothing will happen to Bitcoin and will stay on top.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

No one knows,  but one thing for sure,  bitcoin will not going to be gone.  It's either they make a cryptocurrency to match bitcoin,  but you know,  bitcoin is trusted and many people rely on it. Bitcoin will be more better in the future,  especially when the times that bitcoin known around the world. 
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

I think bitcoin will still survive until all countries banned bitcoin or no have investor to invest in bitcoin again. But i believe if bitcoin will be more populer from than now, and price in future will more grow up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: