Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

I think bitcoin would really be very much predominant so far the crypto world stays alive. The very many hurdles it has scaled over the years are pointers to the fact that it most likely will remain the major force to reckon with in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

As long as the basic source of me is Bitcoin, the progress of the crypto currencies on this market technologically progress will end on a matter as everything starts over Bitcoin when bitcoin ends and other currencies will then come to me.
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

As long as the crypto currency is there, I'm sure bitcoin is one of the most needed coins in the world of crypto today. But I do not know for the future, because more and more coins that attract attention and also want to compete with bitcoin.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

Bitcoin will sooner or later be defeated. But I don't see a problem. I think that a more perfect cryptocurrency will come to replace him.
No you do not know that how much is stronger the community of bitcoin. The users of bitcoin has given a much more strength to the bitcoin and its place in the market. There are bigger investors who are supporting bitcoin and they want bitcoin to firm their roots in the market more deeper as they have their money in it and they want their money to secure much more. In this way we cannot say that it will be defeated.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

if bitcoin is getting lost it can result in a very big crisis of course because we know that total funds into cryptocurrency is very large and if faded of course it can result to all people in this world

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

if bitcoin is getting lost it can result in a very big crisis of course because we know that total funds into cryptocurrency is very large and if faded of course it can result to all people in this world
Well the main problem will be that every cryptocurrency is actually pegged in Bitcoins, so if it disappears then it will cause the whole cryptocurrency world into despair and chaos as we will lose the base currency in this world. It's like saying we suddenly close down the USA and the value of USD disappears suddenly. It will create a great imbalance but not really the death of cryptocurrencies.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
And as long as we keep strong with Bitcoin and we spread the good news about Bitcoin we are pretty sure that it will last longer.And soon many investors want to invest in digital currency.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.    

main problem of bitcoin is basically that its impoverishing the collective it just had an initial interest based public support, but this will fade away as there are more and more altcoins, also fighting for attention of those that still "work for money"

so market attention on bitcoin is systematically washing away, for example who cares today which computer browser was the first (netscape navigator) or which car model was the first?

answer no one.

only ones that are interested in bitcoin marketing are: bitcoin owners, and bitcoin miner associations that became big like some huge chinese miners.

regards

kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

indeed we will never know for certain that cryptocurrency will last forever. maybe we can only see from the development of people who use cryptocurrency. if more and more people are using cryptocurrency and more cryptocurrency enthusiasts. then most likely cryptocurrency will last forever. but if cryptocurrency is seen by the government as something negative, because they often hear negative news about cryptocurrency and all governments do not allow cryptocurrency. then I am not sure cryptocurrency will last forever.

Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:23:04 AM

as long as there is not a better and highest coin ( in all parameters) in the cryptocurrency world!
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

bitcoin will exist during cryptocurrency also still exist
center of crypto baromater is bitcoin
so, if BTC die, all alt is also dead, please comment if word says something wrong
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

as long bitcoin still the king in cryptocurrencies i think bitcoin can survive in this industry, but if bitcoin is collpase, lost their popularity i think bitcoin will drop and will changed by other coin that have more advantages and more flexible than bitcoin, so if you want to makes bitcoin stable use bitcoin every day

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:33:22 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

I think bitcoin can survive forever in cryptocurrency industry because it is the one who helps people to be successful and their life becomes stable. Other said that bitcoin will be gone and it will not stay forever but for me it can stay forever.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:34:11 AM

My insight about the future of bitcoin in this journey will go further because a lot of companies industry are now using this new cryptocurrencies as their payments in any kind of transaction made. And I think the government can not manipulate the price of bitcoin even though they have to make a regulation. Because bitcoin help people to earn bundle of money and also improving our economy.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

I think bitcoin can survive forever in cryptocurrency industry because it is the one who helps people to be successful and their life becomes stable. Other said that bitcoin will be gone and it will not stay forever but for me it can stay forever.
I think so, maybe bitcoin is the center of all coin in the crypto feild. So then i believ it will run in the feild forever. If bitcoin failed I think crypto currency will be lost because all transaction or maybe investors depend on the bitcoin itself. And if the bitcoin will fall into zero value all coin might fall and everything will be lost.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Bitcoin will sooner or later be defeated. But I don't see a problem. I think that a more perfect cryptocurrency will come to replace him.
If you really think that a platform where developers are trying their best to continue the monster it is already is and you think that they are just playing around and wait for some other team to come up with another technology that would change everything. Roll Eyes There is nothing perfect here, the scaling issues will be sorted out in a short time and we will scale exponentially.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

the revolution of blockchain is still coming. but bitcoin survive until the end of blockchain. it's the first coin and is the basic of all coin
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

This will then suvive for a long time so with the internet it continues in the crypto currency world

maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

If bitcoin fails in this industry, 99 percent of the COINS will disappear, and only some viable tokens will survive.

But I believe bitcoin will not die until the world takes bitcoin as a global currency.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:53:20 AM

In my simple understanding, bitcoin's survivability depends on the demands and usage of people. If no one wants to buy bitcoin then it will eventually die. Almost every product in this world depends on the people's usage and that includes bitcoin. But with the current situation right now, bitcoin will eventually grow even further due to its popularity and worldwide acceptance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: