Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

Totally depend on us, the community that uses, mine and hold bitcoin. A country can regulate or even ban bitcoin, but if we continue to use it, then it will continue to survive. Governments can have a hard time trying to stop this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sujeewacrypto (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Bitcoin will survive at least until the distant year 2140 as that is the time when all 21 million bitcoins will be mined. Bitcoin offers great flexibility to anyone who uses it and I have a hard time thinking that bitcoin will not survive. It is the only coin I am sure it will survive while I have my doubts for every other single altcoin, even Ethereum which is making headlines in news lately, so bitcoin hopefully will be here with us to stay.

Sure. But my problem is why bitcoin is so volatile with market news, government actions (new regulations)and fuds. If it strong to face to that facts, bitcoin price will not fluctuate like now. I know it should be fluctuate. But its price come to half within days and doubled within days. It's not a good sign. No?.    
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

This cryptocurrency  famous in world wide but no one told that how long survive this cryptocurrency. I think this cryptocurrency survive many years because it's give us many opportunity to make profitable.

Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

It's hard to put a number to it since there are too many factors to consider. First we have the technological side. Behind the scene, bitcoin is a piece of software that runs on hardware. As hardware advances will it be able to keep up? Second is government regulation. Will there be a regulation enough to kill bitcoin? It doesnt have to target each user, it only has to target miners. Third is scalability. Will there be a point where the blockchain can no longer support the population using it?

You're right to say that a country can have vast impact on btc, but really what do they have to gain if they kill it? Plus it will take more than a country to kill it. If China cant do it, then it's hard to tell what can.

But really, all those things arent likely to happen anytime soon. So i guess, bitcoin is here to stay for a long time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sujeewacrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

Totally depend on us, the community that uses, mine and hold bitcoin. A country can regulate or even ban bitcoin, but if we continue to use it, then it will continue to survive. Governments can have a hard time trying to stop this.

Yes. definitely i'm with you. And also bitcoin developers or someone who can improve its capability to work fast and efficient. That mean low cost with high speed.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

It will survive forever. Even if the prices have dropped quite a lot in past few months, people are still investing. I think the prices have stabilized and thus investments are more safe. We need to work on two things to increase the life of bitcoins- bitcoin transaction fees and transfer time.

That is true,  it will survive forever. Because the balance of it is very fit to each other. Cryptocurrencies is very useful now adays because it can be use as the form of transaction. Bitcoiners prays that bitcoin will last forever so that the cryptocurrencies still be there. At this time bitcoin is adapted and use by many people. They survive the living because of bitcoin.
Jelly0621

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

I think bitcoin will survive forever! It should be. I hope it lasts forever. Bitcoin has done anything beyond its capabilities since 2009. Lots of people are investing in bitcoin day by day. And it became so much popular that even the government wants to manipulate it because bitcoin has so much potential to our economy
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

It needs to be seen how long Bitcoin will remain as the no.1 crypto-currency. Nothing is constant or static in the digital world. If something can't adapt with the changing times, then it will be replaced in due time. If Bitcoin fails to adapt, then it will be replaced.
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

It is hard to predict how long it will survive. But I think it is safe for next 30-40 years. It will disappear if we some other revolutionary technology replacing it.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

as long as people tend to use it. cryptocurrencies are based on supply and demand mostly, so if everyone needs Bitcoin - price goes up,  f everyone starts selling it - price goes down.
bitcoin is a form of investment. people invest here and getting profit.most of them are not here for its mind blowing technology, they are here for their profit. when they don't get profit from here they will quit investing in bitcoin. from that moment the ending will be started
but people are getting profit though its price fall, but people are becoming interested in bitcoin.
according to demand supply system, as long as demand remains supply also available. so bitcoin is doing well in my opinion, and I think bitcoin will survive for longtime.
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

It was the first cryptocurrencie, and it will be the last one. After the release of bitcoin, so many new cryptocurrencys comes alive. So many forks. So many projects who are technically better than bitcoin. But no one of them could beat it in the value. So the protrusion of bitcoin to all other cryptocurrencies is so big. It will lead the charts for the next years. Someday one other coin will pass bitcoin, bit it will never go down.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Bitcoin has everything it needs and the ability to survive forever in the cryptocurrency industry. It has a bright future ahead
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Bitcoin will survive at least until the distant year 2140 as that is the time when all 21 million bitcoins will be mined. Bitcoin offers great flexibility to anyone who uses it and I have a hard time thinking that bitcoin will not survive. It is the only coin I am sure it will survive while I have my doubts for every other single altcoin, even Ethereum which is making headlines in news lately, so bitcoin hopefully will be here with us to stay.

Bitcoin couldn’t disappear. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the thing that will stay forever in our society and economy. There is no question about survive. Only about further development. We’ll see yet how it will rise.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

bitcoin will survive if the internet is still there in the world, and it seems the internet will always be there and will be further developed with and will affect the development of digital currencies such as bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I think that if Bitcoin can survive for a thousand years in the cryptocurrencies conditions, then Bitcoin can be approved by the government. So many people can benefit from it. Then Bitcoin's demand will be very good.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

I think bitcoin will survive forever. As long as many people are using it. I dont think so that government manipulate bitcoin or crypto currency. Maybe they can add taxes but they cant control the price. Maybe a crisis will be if bitcoin will fall but i dont believe it. Because many user here and investor are believer of bitcoin and thats make the bitcoin more strong.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

Bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency world. But none of us can exactly predict How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry but i feel like others too that it will survive long time.  Smiley
sujeewacrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

It needs to be seen how long Bitcoin will remain as the no.1 crypto-currency. Nothing is constant or static in the digital world. If something can't adapt with the changing times, then it will be replaced in due time. If Bitcoin fails to adapt, then it will be replaced.

That means the universal truth is common to the Bitcoin. Yeh sure it is. But it may depend how much others try to defeat it.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

Firstly, bitcoin is still on the trend of rising every year, it slows down a little recently but still the most dominating coin on the market. Bitcoin still have a long time to go and even if bitcoin start to fail, it still take a very long time for bitcoin to die completely, i still believing in bitcoin will be much better in the future to solve all the problems about its disadvantages to be better to all investors and governments in the future.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

bitcoin will survive when supplies are still available and also selling power in the market is still high. and if both aspects are missing, the bitcoin will die and be replaced by another altcoin.

but I'm sure that bitcoin will not die until the world makes bitcoin as global currency. because that is the vision of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: