Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

As long there is a people have enthusiasm for the digital currency it can survive, and as long the government doesn't boycott the bitcoin there is chance bitcoin will get by at numerous years to come. As long we have a blockchain and the decentralized of bitcoin we don't have to stress over the digital currency. Bitcoin currently is still the king based on worth this why the number of inhabitants in the bitcoin is developing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
David Van

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Yes, I am sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency. the bitcoin is the future technology.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

well i think bitcoin will survive as soon as people see it profitable and useful. As you can see there have been a lot of issues surrounding bitcoin, government banning bitcoin, FUD from other people, bitcoin still survived through it all and as long as the Crypto market can stay healthy, Bitcoin will live. Look at the capitalization and the stock market, it is clear that interest in BTC is constant. No one can reliably know the end of an event, especially such a powerful asset as Bitcoin. In general, Bitcoin's longevity can be argued as much as I like, - I'm glad that I live and I know Bitcoin's investment opportunities
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrencies who was created with the blockchain technology. Its the most famous one, and thats even why he has the most value. Even when its technically totally old. But even when its technically old, i can say you, bitcoin will live very long. Personally i dont believe that bitcoin will eer die. Even when there would be something happen in future which will decrase the price to zero, even then the bitcoin network will be running by some true believers. So bitcoin will not disappear anymore!
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

i think Bitcoin will survive last forever.

Nothing last forever but I do believe that Bitcoin will last longer. As long sa people supports Bitcoin no matter what the market price is, it will last longer. In the cryptocurrency world market many coins exist and shine but Bitcoin shines the most because of the support of the people who trusted btc. By this it can help btc last longer in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

I believe in good future for the bitcoin which will last for a long time even though every day we see more and more new coins that can be powerful enough to overccome the bitcoin at some point.

Everyone just hopes big and thinks positively about Bitcoin that will last long and have a high price.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

If people continue to use and hold bitcoin, it will stay forever.

If the government takes action, bitcoin's existence will be shaken, which will greatly affect the price and survival of bitcoin.
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

I hope bitcoin can survive forever. Because some of my money is in bitcoin, and i can't imagine if bitcoin can't survive in this cryptocurrency world
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

The more users and supporters there are, the longer it will be in the industry. I think bitcoin will die if no one will be using it. But as of now, that is impossible for the users today are getting higher and higher every year.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

As long as crypto currency market will exist because there are no chance for other currency to survive without Bitcoin.so far bit coin is the most expensive and market dominating  currency.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
As long as bitcoin existing to its popularity in the market  and everyone will do believe to its survival,bitcoin will last forever.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

I think the cryptocurrency industry will always survive when internet and electricity are still available in the world because everything that matters most nowadays is internet and electricity, if there is no electricity and the internet is unlikely there will be no cryptocurrency anymore.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

High market demand for bitcoin and investor confidence to invest their money dibitcoin determine how long bitcoin will survive in the market.
dgross0818

Merit: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

They will have a very short life, because people will stop believing in this asset. Regulators will kill the crypto currency. Block and the digital currency are real, but not in the current form.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency which in its use is highly dependent on the existence of the Internet network, for it with the increasingly widespread technological developments, the more people who know the internet and almost used the entire Internet network. then thus as long as there is internet network then bitcoin will always last forever, of course also followed by support from investors who always loyal to bitcoin investment
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

As long there is a people have enthusiasm for the digital currency it can survive, and as long the government doesn't boycott the bitcoin there is chance bitcoin will get by at numerous years to come. As long we have a blockchain and the decentralized of bitcoin we don't have to stress over the digital currency. Bitcoin currently is still the king based on worth this why the number of inhabitants in the bitcoin is developing.

interesting answer, i will persist to learn more about bitcoin, as you say blockhain is the future but some steatment keep me confused till now, can you tell me why the government is very afraid of bitcoin ?
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

I believe in good future for the bitcoin which will last for a long time even though every day we see more and more new coins that can be powerful enough to overccome the bitcoin at some point.
Yeah , i think bitcoin will be always here as long as there are cryptocurrencies around. The fame and the value of bitcoin is just to high that it could disappear any time soon. So even when there will be other cryptocurrencies which will be able in future to be a daily payment method, bitcoin will stay as the most valuable coin. It could be that bitcoin will become something like the new gold.
Tahir460pk

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Bitcoin is a founder member of this industry should be always with it no doubt now a days a competition time for payment methods but its very valuable and retain reliable.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Robin1020

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Bitcoin will survive long time if a lot of that support and make the popularity of bitcoin's getting high. as long as there is not a better and highest coin ( in all parameters) in the cryptocurrency world!
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

Some world governments want to control or manage cryptocurrency. I think just one reason the government wants to collect taxes from cryptocurrency. That is why many countries forbid cryptocurancy activities in their country.
I'm sure Bitcoin will still survive. Remember bitcoin is a pioner cryptocurancy, whose presence is shocking to the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: