Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

We all know that bitcoin is not yet entertained by most of the country in each of their economy. So the stability of bitcoin is still not firm. But in the other portion of the story, we also know that the bitcoin world is still growing and getting popular due to many people are acknowledging it. So for the bitcoin to survive we all hope that each countries' government will not ban bitcoin so that the cryptocurrency industry will survive forever.
That is the beautiful thing about bitcoin, even if the governments around the world banned bitcoin that is not going to kill it that is just going to make adoption a lot slower because people will not want to do something illegal, but at the end if the governments of the world keep managing their economies as they have been doing it in the recent past then bitcoin is going to be eventually adopted by a significant amount of the population of the world, because an economy based on debt cannot last forever and eventually it is going to collapse.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
I certainly agree to your opinion that bitcoin will go for a long time and it will survive for many years. Furthermore, I think in the future all industry in the whole world will accept and allow bitcoin as money and they will also use it to trading and investing. I hope in the future also governments will allow bitcoin because it will their economy to grown up.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Bitcoin is really helpful to the society so I think it will last longer. The industries will eventually open up their businesses to cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin will be treated as a global currency in the near future.

exalterego

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

Bitcoin will live as long as the crypto industry lives just because it's the first and most recognizable coin - the founder of the industry in general.
At the same time, if they do not handle with the fees for transactions (which have become enormous over the past time), some other cryptos can replace BTC.
massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

Umm, it’s hard to say and no one knows the answer. There is one thing that we know, bitcoin will survive probably in the coming years because there are still big expactations. On the other hand, almost everyone in this industry just support bitcoin. In my opinion it’ll be growing in the coming years.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
I hope that bitcoin is very strong and resistant, but we all understand that everything in this world depends on each other and bitcoin is no exception. I hope that he will live a very long time, no matter what.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

Technology is just getting better and better. So thanks to it plus a working endorsement plan, bitcoin has grown a lot. And of course, bitcoin suceed in this industry because it started the idea of block chain technology. It is fast and secure so no doubt that the people will reach for this innovation. Bitcoin will last along mankind because of this.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
NejcJamnik

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

I think that bitcoin will survive forever as long as cryptocurrency will be here
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

Bitcoin will last for long time and may be forever. As international companies are accepting and dealing through it. Which means it’s a good possibility to be nationalized over the world. I mean the national companies will also accept BTC soon. And it’s cool to say that Bitcoin is top on the market cap.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

If it can withstand the test of time during when no one even notices it, much more now that there are millions of people who all back it up. Hence, do not even think it cannot stand tall amidst all that is standing in the way. Admit it or not, time has come whereby people find the use of fiat currency inefficient due to inflation rate. It would then be inconvenient and unsafe for people to use fiat wherever they may be when the latter is already diminishing in value due to massive inflation rate. Would it be safe for you to carry a huge amount of cash wherever you are? NO. Is it still good for the environment to print paper money? NO.

Therefore, cryptocurrency is the future.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

I hope bitcoin survives forever because bitcoin is the mother of all the other cryptocurrency. There wont be cryptocurrency industry without bitcoin. When bitcoin falls, all fall. when rises, all rise.
I have the same perspective like yours sir, I hope and believe that bitcoin will survive the cryptocurrency industry forever and with that there will be more people that will be benefited because of bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is the mother of all coins, their rise is dependent on the rise of the bitcoin. Hopefully every coin will be more stable.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:41:27 AM

Bitcoin would survive for a very long time, but nothing stays or survives permanently. Bitcoin would surpass our lifetimes and can be centuries long before it will wither. The government cannot fully regulate bitcoin because it's something out of there reach and bitcoin would always improve for the betterment of the user and what made it rise.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

As long as crypto currency market will exist because there are no chance for other currency to survive without Bitcoin.so far bit coin is the most expensive and market dominating  currency.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

I guess there is no way of telling for sure. But, based from how bitcoin survived over the years, it still has the potential to do so, based on how it did throughout the years. It gives us a sense of guarantee that bitcoin will not just disappear or be not functional at all. A lot of people will surely complain about it.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

As long as people keep supporting bitcoin and for sure bitcoin will survive even if reaches the maximum supplies because bitcoin will still circulate in to different exchanger in the market. Maybe the demand will increase more because there are many believer of this technology I'm expecting that bitcoin will be one of the global currency in the future.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

Even when the technology of bitcoin is getting older and not up to date. i think bitcoin will be always here as long as there are cryptocurrencies arround. The fame and the value of bitcoin is just to high that it could disappear any time soon. So even when there will be other cryptocurrencies which will be able in fututre to be a daily payment method, bitcoin will stay as the most valuable coin. It could be that bitcoin will become something like the new gold.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

No one knows when it will stay but one thing is for sure, Bitcoin will dominate the cryptocurrency industry for a long time. As of now, its on the top among all of these cryptocurrency and always be at the top as long as people will use and support it. Bitcoin will likely become the currency of this century or maybe some more, as much as its value will continue rising (not now because its on its red times ) many will be more interested on investing on it and using it as a payment method. More countries begun to accept, companies are starting to learn how to deal with it, just because its accessibility is on point. Keep on supporting crypto world and God always Bless Us!

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency industry but I think when Bitcoin exit all cryptocurrency is survey but there are no possible Bitcoin can exit
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Bitcoin has been in the industry for a very long time already and we can even consider it as a pioneer on this industry that was built through all the support of the investors of bitcoin. Bitcoin won't flop down that easy, we should expect more from it knowing that a lot of surprises was shown by it many times already before. It will keep on surviving and will prove us more that it deserves being on top.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

We can't actually tell when does bitcoin long. It might be down for the next few years because nobody knows what will happen in the future unless we will prevent it to happen. As long as there are people who believe and use bitcoin I think it will last for a long time bit it is not guaranteed a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: